Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jun. 10, 2009  10:53 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Thanks! Now if only it wouldn't destroy every Attack Ring I try on it.

welcome to the club
Bought a bistool and crystal draciel s off ebay. Can't wait till they arrive, i've never had a bistool or a crystal beyblade before. I love getting blades i've never had before!
(Jun. 10, 2009  9:13 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: Alright so I got my package in the mail today. I only took pictures of the highlights; There's loads more than what's shown, but I'll be selling alot of what's not depicted.

This is the main stuff
[Image: mybeys.jpg]

When will you start selling?
I see some things I might want for MBS.
i got storm pegasus starter , driger ms, wolborg ms, and strata ms, and a mfb grip launcher i feel happy right nnow.Cute
Just got my MOJ stuff in the mail right now! Ill update the post with pictures after im done charging my camera. I got Round Shell MS, Advance Striker MS, Advance Eterner MS, Dark Leopard MS, Wolborg MS, Ice Blue Wolborg MS, and Phantom Fox MS.
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Jun. 11, 2009  6:23 PM)fragbait Wrote: When will you start selling?
I see some things I might want for MBS.

None of that stuff is going to be for sale most likely, but I will be updating my list of stuff within the next 5-6 days or so.
(Jun. 11, 2009  10:13 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: None of that stuff is going to be for sale most likely, but I will be updating my list of stuff within the next 5-6 days or so.

Wow, I completely misread the post XD
But, yeah, I will be checking that out.
I ordered two RBV2s. Hopefully I don't end up with like two Bulls...
awww man all u rich boyzzzz i wish i could make my money but i cant............. i gotta ask my parents =(
(Jun. 11, 2009  10:13 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: None of that stuff is going to be for sale most likely, but I will be updating my list of stuff within the next 5-6 days or so.

All I can say is if the AKMS goes up to sell Synthesia, I will be there to buy it. Grin
Got a wolf starter and a bull off ebay for 3 CENTS. Smile Also bought a metal driger, dranzer s, proto driger, and a flash leopard ( the last is not a great top but my old one broke.)
(Jun. 16, 2009  8:41 PM)Neku2 Wrote: Got a wolf starter and a bull off ebay for 3 CENTS. Smile

You should look at the shipping cost.
(Jun. 16, 2009  8:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You should look at the shipping cost.

I did. It was not that bad, 10 bucks to ship them together from hong kong.
Eee
(Jun. 16, 2009  8:45 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I did. It was not that bad, 10 bucks to ship them together from hong kong.
Eee

Wow, that isn't bad at all ...
(Jun. 16, 2009  8:46 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, that isn't bad at all ...

I just bid on a bunch of auctions 1 penny not really expecting to win. It turns out they had the auctions ending at like 2am. Eee Im happy.
Thats awesome Neku, is the seller selling any more Blades?
It costed me all of $9AU to get a Libra DF145BS booster. I can't wait for it to come.
I just bought:
1x Advanced Averager MS
1x Advanced Guardian MS
1x Hopper Attack MS
1x Sea Drake MS
1x Thunder Serpent MS
(Jun. 17, 2009  10:03 PM)drigerfan Wrote: I just bought:
1x Advanced Averager MS
1x Advanced Guardian MS
1x Hopper Attack MS
1x Sea Drake MS
1x Thunder Serpent MS

Good job on those. All you need is a Wolborg MS, a Dark Effigy MS, a Dragoon MS, and you're set to go with your HMS stuff.
so a couple weeks ago i got:
Defensive Reshuffle
Attack Reshuffle
LDrago105F

today i picked up 1 Legend PiscesD125BS Random Booster and got Pisces XD (i dont want to use it... haha)

and sent the funds to azuma for the S.Pegasis for the fund raiser

and i found that on toywiz.com they got in the hybrid MFBs (are they also known as HWS?[hybrid wheel system]) and i ordered:

D.WolfDF145FS
R.Leone145WB
F.SagittarioC145S
and Vol.1 + Vol.2 light boosters (for the tracks/bottoms)

...ive been saving up for a while... XD
i really dont want to think about how much that cost... ¬.¬
Eh, bought another MFB attack stadium and another driger v2.
Limeguy thats pretty lucky getting pisces lol Joyful_3

I JUST BOUGHT STORM PEGASIS!!! ya im so happy
My latest order just came in it was a defence reshuffle, starter bull (im a fan of semi flat), starter leone, plus i got stuff for my friend Lira, so yeah i was happy to get those blades since i dont have many older mfb's.
(Jun. 19, 2009  7:04 AM)josh-jf Wrote: My latest order just came in it was a defence reshuffle, starter bull (im a fan of semi flat), starter leone, plus i got stuff for my friend Lira, so yeah i was happy to get those blades since i dont have many older mfb's.

Nice.

Hey Josh, where do you get your MFB from?