Recent Beyblade Purchases

Here is what I purchased at BWR yesterday

[Image: Picture202.jpg]

[Image: Picture200.jpg]
Lol i saw the hms grip coming from a mile away, good purchase Khel, im sure it just added to a good day for you.
Dark Leopard MS (yellow)
Einstein MS (blue)
Dragoon MSUV
Wolborg MS
Advance Eterner
Phantom Fox MS
Metal Driger

War Room purchases Smile
Oh Khel Wolborg 4 is sooo nice. Its my favorite plastic.
jealous lol jks Joyful_2 But seriously guys those are definately some very nice beys you purchased. Congrats! Smile Some very useful and awesome parts there. Wolborg 4's base is very nice to play around with and experiment with.
The HMS Grip and Secret Dragoon MF look really nice Khel.
[Image: DSCN3967.jpg?t=1243215706]

My loot from BWR/AN.

3rd place prizes:
Storm Pegasis
Rock Leone
Dark Wolf
Attack Stadium
BEYBLADE BATTLE STATION poster(s), signed by the legendary Bey Brad! Unsmith

Other:
Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer x2 - Bought two from Dei. Got Mad Cancer in my first booster!
Shining God MS - Roan owns
That's heaps good Kei especially since you didnt have to pay for alot of it lol, but it sound's like you earned it, so good job.
LOL at the mad cancer pull. Great stuff there.
Damn it! I need a Mad Cancer now.

I forgot to take the pic of my poster XD.
(May. 25, 2009  2:48 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: DSCN3967.jpg?t=1243215706]

My loot from BWR/AN.

3rd place prizes:
Storm Pegasis
Rock Leone
Dark Wolf
Attack Stadium
BEYBLADE BATTLE STATION poster(s), signed by the legendary Bey Brad! Unsmith

Other:
Random Booster Light Vol.1 Mad Cancer x2 - Bought two from Dei. Got Mad Cancer in my first booster!
Shining God MS - Roan owns

Those posters add a nice touch to the prize, they're also a great "souvenir". And nice pull with the Mad Cancer, you're pretty lucky Smile
(May. 25, 2009  3:30 AM)Khel Wrote: I forgot to take the pic of my poster XD.

The signature/autograph on mine is better. Yours looked like it said "Bey Broj" or something messed LOL. Tongue_out
^ lol your even comparing the signature on your poster's, the competition never end's.
Ok, so i recieved my yja order today GrinGrinGrin so here it is:

A box.... I wonder what couldbe inside.... Grin
[Image: 090525_134532.jpg]

This is the best thing to come home to after a day of carp lectyres Grin XD
[Image: 090525_135007.jpg]

Sadly though, the there was meant to be 2 dark wolves in here Unhappy (or at least I was under the impression that the lot i won had 2 in it...) i will have to email azuma and see what happened, but still happy it all arrived Grin
Lol i didn't know you were getting in storm pegasis and dark wolf lol, great buy buddy that's excellent.
Wish I could use YJA but my parents won't let me. Great stuff there!!
Hah everyone got great things. Congrats on the HMS Grip and the Shining God. And all the MFBs. XD

I bought a Wolborg 2 just this second. When beyblades are put right in front of me, it is very hard to say no. XD
This arrived in the mail today for me.

[Image: Picture216.jpg]

[Image: Picture217.jpg]

[Image: Picture220.jpg]
Lol you've been killing it lately when it comes to getting new blades Khel. Does L Drago look heap's good in real life?
Nice! That reminds me. I need to buy the following:

Flame Sagittario
Pegasis Booster (need a new D bottom it is also cheaper than the starter pegasis)
Carabiner Grip
(May. 26, 2009  3:35 PM)josh-jf Wrote: Lol you've been killing it lately when it comes to getting new blades Khel. Does L Drago look heap's good in real life?

Looks pretty good; there are nicer looking one's though. But I absolutely love its launcher. Right Beylaunchers need to be made like that.
(May. 26, 2009  3:40 PM)Khel Wrote: Looks pretty good; there are nicer looking one's though. But I absolutely love its launcher. Right Beylaunchers need to be made like that.

Yeah i like it too, it's unique to the others, lol in a few different ways.
Ldragos beylauncher looks easier to hold with the grip on the sides and the handle, am i right?
A bit, but the way I hold the handle, it doesn't make a huge difference.