Recent Beyblade Purchases

Nice pull! Virgo is very useful to have. It matches your face as well Wink Also it's 100 not 105 (which is even better)
Oh youre right. It looked so much like 105 though. I see the difference in height now...
Pretty cool !!! Joyful_2
Haven't ordered a Random Booster for anything in while ...
I think I'll try my luck with the same thing. XD We'll see what happens
(May. 18, 2009  9:12 PM)Anu Wrote: Pretty cool !!! Joyful_2
Haven't ordered a Random Booster for anything in while ...
I think I'll try my luck with the same thing. XD We'll see what happens

Yeah you should. RBV2 is like the best random booster, you hardly have to worry about getting a bad pull (except for Bull) because all the possible beyblades in RBV2 are good. So basically anything you get from RBV2 will be useful (except Bull lol).
MOJ order came today! Grin

Unboxing pics:
[Image: md1ug7.jpg]
Big box. What could be inside?

[Image: 10nv050.jpg]
Omg!!

[Image: 29dxxfr.jpg]
Ecstatic. Not so clean house.

[Image: rvhpg7.jpg]
Hybrid Wheel Match Set

[Image: 28gwpah.jpg]
Innards of the set

[Image: 2i097hi.jpg]
HMS boxes/used plastics

[Image: 2e0mzo1.jpg]
Group Shot. Only till the end did my friend figure out how to get good shots with this old camera.

I already broke my Wolborg MS BP by being stupid. But luckily I got a light blue one from the 5 Saints booster. Still kinda pissed about it though.
Good buy, Commie. How much that run ya?
Nice buy Commie. There's alot of good blades in there. Grin I'm curious about the price as well.
Nice purchase Commie! Everything looks good Smile
Yeah commie nice!
the only other thought that crosses my mind is why so many hms and not more mfb?
(May. 22, 2009  2:31 AM)The Shredder Wrote: Yeah commie nice!
the only other thought that crosses my mind is why so many hms and not more mfb?

Cause he felt like it
(May. 22, 2009  2:31 AM)The Shredder Wrote: Yeah commie nice!

Most people want to finish their HMS or plastic collection before completely moving on to MFB.
and some just like hms more, good buy commie.
If you want to know about the price, it ran me a lot. Shipping caught me off guard, and I'm embarrassed to say I spent this much on bey, but altogether it was almost $400.
You got a dark blue Slash Riger. I'm jealous. Tongue_out_wink
Wow, nice haul Commie. Nice to know we can all be helplessly poor together. XD
I think it was worth the price ;D
Yay my burning kerberous came today. Only cost £3.50 from Ebay which i know isn't great since you can get like 5 plastics off YJA for like 1000 yen but i'm still happy and my DEMS is gonna come soon, hopefully this week or early
next week. Yay!
Sounds good to me, I'd pay that. Congrats. Grin
lucky!! thats one hell of a blade i was looking for years ago but i wasnt lucky.. maybe i didnt search enough
Bought
1x S.Peg Starter
1x MFB attack stadium
$50 USD shipped from a WBO member that will remain anonymous unless they want to come forward.

Good buy? Yes IMO.

Also, my S&D came today. Check the EBay topic for my comments on that transaction.
Well disregard me buying a Wolf Starter. Toysn Joys said they will ship a Leone starter instead. Thats ok though. wont be buying from them again though...
So you bought Wolf, but they're shipping Leone?
Screw that, cancel your order and go to Ebay. Found Leone under 15 shipped on there. Not buying it, it's in S&D, but the fact remains.
No... They sent me an E-mail saying they had shipped WOlf and everything was OK. Then it never came and I sent them an e-mail asking about it. Then, They said They didn't have it and they needed to replace it with something else. SO I told them to ship Leone. I am waiting on that.
Oh...Is it the same price as Wolf? I might have got it confused a bit...
I won't buy from TnJ either though. Thanks for the heads up to us all.
Yeah the same price. search google for toysnjoys reviews. They are terrible says everyone.