Recent Beyblade Purchases

My second purchase of four, Archer Hercules came.

First of all, it looks so much nicer in real life, it looks gorgeous all around! The gimmick, when pulling the bow outwards by hand they felt a little wobbly. I also hated the stickers, too small, too many, a few in hard to put gaps. And when I used it... yeah this beyblade, even stock is an absolute beast! This is incredibly powerful out of the box! It's hardly lost any matches, and only lost one click thus far. The only thing I got to beat it was Hazard Kerbeus .7B.At when it kept destabilising it, but I'm convinced it's because my Eternal was brand new and would tilt more if it was a newer sharp tip. It completely demolished every beyblade I had so far.

I love this beyblade, it's one of my favourites... but maybe it is a little too strong.
(Oct. 17, 2018  6:48 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 315l8h1.jpg]

Some Old Gold beys....
Purchased from FIREFIRE

How are they? Do you battle with them or keep them as a collection piece? Ive never bought older bey generations so I'm wondering
(Oct. 17, 2018  7:14 AM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2018  6:48 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: [Image: 315l8h1.jpg]

Some Old Gold beys....
Purchased from FIREFIRE

How are they? Do you battle with them or keep them as a collection piece? Ive never bought older bey generations so I'm wondering
Wolborg 2 is same as orb Egis, rubber Bearing Tip( Base)
Driger v2 is the best upper attack bey ever made
My level chips just arrived from ZenMarket!!!
Got Phantom Orion B : D, Screw Lyra ED145MF, Ray Gil 100RSF, Jade Jupiter S130RB, Storm Pegasus (costumized) W105R2F all for 36$ ( all are takara tomy and in good condition) And now im addicted to buying mfb beyblades for collection purposes..  ( The 36$ is 1,800 Philippine Peso )
(Oct. 25, 2018  5:05 PM)burniken Wrote: Got Phantom Orion B : D, Screw Lyra ED145MF, Ray Gil 100RSF, Jade Jupiter S130RB, Storm Pegasus (costumized) W105R2F all for 36$ ( all are takara tomy and in good condition) And now im addicted to buying mfb beyblades for collection purposes..  ( The 36$ is 1,800 Philippine Peso )
Well, that is a ground breaker for me
So two of my three RBV12 arrived.

My first pull was aH.H.Fr and my second pull was my least wanted tN.1'H.Wd, what are the odds right?

The aH looks pretty cool but now looking at it, I forgot why I wanted it in the first place. The Friction looks great with my oE so I had use for Friction. And the aH's translucent bows allowed me to see how the layer worked which was awesome.

tN.1'H.Wd was fine, the green looks pretty good and I like it's pink God chip. The layer was really the only thing I wanted, I didn't need another Wd, and 1' I would've bought from bX and Hit is just there.

Here's hoping my third one is dH.
So I got two RBV 12 earlier this month and the first one came in today.... My pull was aH.H.Fr (._.) Like whyyyy?! Does anyone want this piece of OP trash?

I hate my life.
I have a Dead Hades layer incoming, along with a Lift frame, Xtend (for Xtend+), and Xtreme'

Individual parts anyways.
Just pre-ordered Chouzetsu Valkyrie, and the B128 set.
I ordered 2 of the RB new full set, im already playing with my B126, my blue Walborg . AwesomeSmile oh an I have the SWITCB gsme with the SA Bey coming.
I recently bought the Xcalius X3 Set with the sword launcher. It seems not bad. Of course, I promptly modded the layer with Spryzen Requiems Metal God Chip and now it ways almost as much as Buster Xcalibur.
[Image: ul8dtKd.jpg]

[Image: mEz9jyJ.jpg]

Found an amazingly well-stocked Toys R Us yesterday and picked up this stuff. Using most of it as prizes for future events or to sell to members who need it (particularly stuff like Bearing).
Bought a Takara Zeus off Zenmarket for £43, it's really cool and I love it. I've wanted Zeus for quite a while now so I'm glad to finally have it!

[Image: 20fdqfq.jpg]
(Nov. 05, 2018  1:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Bought a Takara Zeus off Zenmarket for £43, it's really cool and I love it. I've wanted Zeus for quite a while now so I'm glad to finally have it!

Aww nice one! I love ZenMarket so much. Sounds like you got a bargain there. Was it new and boxed? I’ve got my biggest ZenMarket package coming soon. I’m so excited!!
(Nov. 06, 2018  2:05 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote:
(Nov. 05, 2018  1:58 AM)Jinbee Wrote: Bought a Takara Zeus off Zenmarket for £43, it's really cool and I love it. I've wanted Zeus for quite a while now so I'm glad to finally have it!

Aww nice one! I love ZenMarket so much. Sounds like you got a bargain there. Was it new and boxed? I’ve got my biggest ZenMarket package coming soon. I’m so excited!!

It was used, but the Beyblade looks to be in fairly decent condition so for £43, it's pretty good I think.

I'm waiting on a NIB Gigars I got for £28, so that will be pretty cool.
Just got Balkesh B3. I’ll probably get Khalzar soon too, plus I think my Walmart is getting ready for Turbo because Switchstrike starters are only $10 now.
(Nov. 06, 2018  3:41 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Just got Balkesh B3. I’ll probably get Khalzar soon too, plus I think my Walmart is getting ready for Turbo because Switchstrike starters are only $10 now.

My local target kncoked down Switchstrike to $9 and staters to $6 and double packs to $10
(Nov. 06, 2018  3:59 PM)DrainBladerAMVS Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2018  3:41 PM)brandbrick Wrote: Just got Balkesh B3. I’ll probably get Khalzar soon too, plus I think my Walmart is getting ready for Turbo because Switchstrike starters are only $10 now.

My local target kncoked down Switchstrike to $9 and staters to $6 and double packs to $10

Wow, I think the other stuff is onsale too, I just didn’t check
bought this today on ebay!! 

for £40.00

Got me another Black Dranzer to add to my collection (strange collection I know)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-beyb...368167987?

[Image: s_l1600__6__by_t_spencil_dcrtf8o-fullview.jpg]
(Nov. 12, 2018  9:18 PM)Morsoe Wrote: bought this today on ebay!! 

for £40.00

Got me another Black Dranzer to add to my collection (strange collection I know)

Whoa! Nice one. I was literally just looking at how much black dranzers go for on their own and it’s more than the whole lot. I just bought my first one from ZenMarket. Found some alternate stickers too so I’m guna jazz it up.
(Nov. 12, 2018  10:57 PM)GrandTempo1987 Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2018  9:18 PM)Morsoe Wrote: bought this today on ebay!! 

for £40.00

Whoa! Nice one. I was literally just looking at how much black dranzers go for on their own and it’s more than the whole lot. I just bought my first one from ZenMarket. Found some alternate stickers too so I’m guna jazz it up.
Thanks man! yeah that why I bought the lot because it's worth more than the price for the whole lot haha. 
Noice!  Show some pic when it ready!
I recently picked up a Dead Hades layer, Xtend, Xtreme', and a lime-yellow Lift frame. I was surprised, since it didn't scrape as much as I thought it would. Dead Hades is also really fun, and is the only layer I have to burst Revive Phoenix all at once (rP.7.At vs dH.10P.X')

I'm not going to say that's an accurate indication of performance, but it seems really fun, and didn't burst all that much on non' drivers either.

Xtend+ is amazing as well, even if the magenta and gold color scheme isn't the all around favorite of the recent batch of parts I purchased.