Recent Beyblade Purchases

Nice! That Amaterios looks so good ...
(Feb. 18, 2016  5:17 AM)Kei Wrote: Nice! That Amaterios looks so good ...

Patience, it will be ¥2000 in a few months.
Two days ago I received 2 x screw Capricorn 1 x Beyblade legend set
Today I got
B - 18 Beyblade burst and galaxy Pegasus DX set
I'll be posting pics later on
just won this for $43, i'm so happy Smile
http://page15.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/au...t464823121
Congrats! Gotta love those used Uriel 2's, Japanese players don't usually know about tip inversion, so the flat part of the tip is usually mint still. I would rather buy them used.
Just got these a couple days ago. UltimateOrion sold me that lot that he won on ebay. There were a lot of missing pieces so he wasn't too happy with it, but I think it possibly came from the same guy that I had bought a lot off of before, because I had a lot of the missing parts. This is what I came up with for complete beys, plus there were a bunch of extra parts. Some of them are a bit rough, but overall really happy with the outcome. Would be willing to sell most of them, aside from the SCMS, so shoot me a PM if you would like any of them. They are all Hasbro
[Image: 2nm39mf.jpg]
Quote:Congrats! Gotta love those used Uriel 2's, Japanese players don't usually know about tip inversion, so the flat part of the tip is usually mint still. I would rather buy them used.

Isn't Uriel 2's tip designed and explicitly marketed as being flippable?
Oh I dunno, I assumed not. I got a really beat up broken one as my first one and the flat part was still mint. Maybe you are right though. I hope the one I have coming is still mint. Now I am worried. Lol
Well, that's what I remember from those days, anyway :') The fact that its tip was switchable was the reason it was in high demand, yet we didn't allow tip inversion for Defense Grip back then.
Yes the tip is obviously flippable from the design and i'd be surprised if it wasn't shown in RB8 somewhere. You were probably just lucky.
Yesterday I won first place in Anaterious Atlanta Assault and won my second Xcalibur. My brother got 4th and ZachBob gave him a Wyvern. What a day! Our first tournaments too!
(Feb. 21, 2016  8:40 PM)jonahblader13 Wrote: Yesterday I won first place in Anaterious Atlanta Assault and won my second Xcalibur. My brother got 4th and ZachBob gave him a Wyvern. What a day! Our first tournaments too!

Awesome, that almost sounds like a birthday hah.
Quote:Yes the tip is obviously flippable from the design and i'd be surprised if it wasn't shown in RB8 somewhere. You were probably just lucky.

I got the RB8 right here and the mode change is neither shown on the box nor in the instruction manual. The only hint is the name itself... kinda weird.

Ordered some really useful parts:
  • Ten Heavy
  • HMC
  • Metal Dragoon Bearing Stinger (NIB)
  • War Lion SAR
  • Cross Griffon
  • Customize Metal Change Base
  • Upper Attack SP
  • Vortex Ape (limited green/NIB)
  • Triangle Wing
  • Screw Zeus SAR
Is there a pic of Uriel 2's base using both modes or does it just show the flat rubber tip?
On each picture (one on the back of the box, one on the side, one on the first side of the manual) Uriel 2's base is shown in sharp mode. And the AR is missing from the "How to apply the stickers" section which is strange as well...
Nice. Glad that it doesn't show it on the box or instructions. There is hope yet.
Got a bunch of good stuff in today. Thanks to @[OkinawamTS] for getting this Burst stuff here so fast. And also for winning me this bitchip lot that I couldn't bid on (seller wouldn't deal with proxy services).
[Image: 121r714.jpg]
(Feb. 23, 2016  11:50 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Nice. Glad that it doesn't show it on the box or instructions. There is hope yet.
Got a bunch of good stuff in today. Thanks to @[OkinawamTS] for getting this Burst stuff here so fast. And also for winning me this bitchip lot that I couldn't bid on (seller wouldn't deal with proxy services).
[Image: 121r714.jpg]
where did you even get that bound defenser, is that the one that was on YJA for $50?
Yup Crying
Paid more than I should have, but it's kinda hard to come by lately it seems
Ah a black Galeon 2! That's a nice buy!
(Feb. 24, 2016  12:22 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yup Crying

This beyblade has been quite rare for the past several years at least. That's why I was amused when people quoted a $30ish price in the plastics Q&A thread when it's generally unrealistic.
(Feb. 24, 2016  12:38 AM)Ultra Wrote:
(Feb. 24, 2016  12:22 AM)Zoroaste Wrote: Yup Crying

This beyblade has been quite rare for the past several years at least. That's why I was amused when people quoted a $30ish price in the plastics Q&A thread when it's generally unrealistic.
how much do you think it should be worth? cause $50 just sounds too high especially when you include middleman fees, and shipping.
[Image: feb_releases_01.jpg]
[Image: feb_releases_02.jpg]
[Image: feb_releases_03.jpg]

Bought from Hobby Link Japan took 2 days Tokyo - Toronto , the fastest shipping so far we had from Japan.
Finally got a Takara TDMS!! Got it from @[BeyFan]
So, big thanks to him. Only, I guess, at this point, I am hoping it's Takara, lol. It's not on the RB list http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...S_Boosters
[Image: nyb6vd.jpg]
[Image: 2nhn86b.jpg]
It has the fatter tip, so it must be Takara, but I am wondering where it came from? I assumed an RB, but apparently I am wrong, or the list is wrong?
(Feb. 25, 2016  6:38 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Finally got a Takara TDMS!! Got it from @[BeyFan]
So, big thanks to him. Only, I guess, at this point, I am hoping it's Takara, lol. It's not on the RB list http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...S_Boosters
[Image: nyb6vd.jpg]
[Image: 2nhn86b.jpg]
It has the fatter tip, so it must be Takara, but I am wondering where it came from? I assumed an RB, but apparently I am wrong, or the list is wrong
it's from HMS random booster act 1, it's the prize beyblade..
Oh I guess you are right, the wiki says, under alternate versions:
Thunder Dragon - HMS Random Booster ACT 1 Version (Black, Prize Beyblade)
Thunder Dragon - HMS Random Booster ACT 5 Version (Off White)
I just assumed that the RB1 TDMS was the blue one, apparently it has both
Crazy, had totally forgotten there was a black one lol