Recent Beyblade Purchases

Recently a package arrived! (from Oki)
B-12, B-14, B-22 and B-23 (Click to View)

They are customized in the photo (not necessarily has they should):
Ragnaruk Central Survive (My girlfriend choose it, I gave it to her)
Wyvern Ring Accel (so freakin' cool)
DeathScyther Heavy Massive (nice to look but surely not good)
Wyvern Armed Massive (in green is pretty nice, if only the purple had glitter like this)
Xcalibur Force Xtreme (not touching it yet)
Unicorn Oval Defense (meh... I didn't know what to do with it)

Trying to get what Ashton Pinto sent me right now! Customs! VICTORY WILL BE MINE!
Gold Xcalibur and more Golden Layers and Drivers Just arrived.

[Image: gold2.jpg]
[Image: gold1.jpg]
[Image: gold3.jpg]
[Image: gold4.jpg]
Thats a Lot Of Gold Xcaliburs and other Gold Products too !!!!
Might as I call it a Golden Purchase Smile
Cheers !!!
Burst.
So jealous of those Xcaliburs ...
Yeah I love that black tipped Xtreme and laucher. I got one, but I want another one to use. I hope they drop in price when ones get posted from the upcoming fairs. Or at least hoping one will slip under the radar for a lowish final bid. So far they are holding their prices pretty well, not like the red stadium, lol
my super deck set and metal stone face/metal face bolt sets arrive today, been toying with them all day for some fun.
Zankye, I am so jelly right now. Good lord, man, that's a lot of Xcaliburs!
Just won this:

http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h219135988

So happy. The price will probably decrease but oh well.
Wow, nice. So jealous. Congrats! First in the WBO to get one! That thing is baller
(Feb. 07, 2016  2:35 PM)Ultra Wrote: Just won this:

Ah

What was that ? I cant see the pics, i think its deleted
(Feb. 07, 2016  6:19 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:

Ah

From what I saw, it appeared to be a Black Amaterios.
(Feb. 07, 2016  6:21 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2016  6:19 PM)ashton pinto Wrote:

Ah

From what I saw, it appeared to be a Black Amaterios.

Wow That's nice. Thanks
Yeah that's what it is. The pics still work on buyee:

http://buyee.jp/item/yahoo/auction/h219135988
Caught you plastics dealers sleeping, unless you already have Venusian. I know I am pretty sure BeyderAndy already has at least one NIB. Finally scratched that Venus/Venusian off my list.
(Feb. 07, 2016  9:33 PM)Zoroaste Wrote: Caught you plastics dealers sleeping, unless you already have Venusian. I know I am pretty sure BeyderAndy already has at least one NIB. Finally scratched that Venus/Venusian off my list.

Real steal at Venusian. Auction before th seller got more than 120$ but the guy didn't paid.
I offered him 80$ and now it's sold
For 48, haha. Good job m8
Just purchased a Deathscyther Starter and Launcher Grip twin pack. Joyful_3
[Image: whf_2016_2ndround_2.jpg]
[Image: whf_2016_2ndround_1.jpg]
[Image: whf_2016_2ndround_3.jpg]

Round 2 of the WHF 2016 TOKYO just arrived, mostly for selling in our ebay and website
Well, I bought a ton of plastic gen beys yesterday. I go Dranzer V(a-47), Dragoon G(a-89), Burning Kerberous(a-82), and Driger F(a-31). Also beyblade related, I got a Beyblade V Force wallscroll. I found all of these on amazon for anyone who is curious. Now I just gotta wait for them to arrive.
Got these! Orthrus and Death Gargoyle are coming in the mail also Smile Got another Galeon '2G' pretty much!

[Image: UZvv39E.jpg]
[Image: IR7YnET.jpg]
[Image: ycsSIzt.jpg]
[Image: ZybCrhz.jpg]
Wow Cannon, sick haul dude. Congrats. Had to hold my breath until I realized there wasn't anything there that I was planning to buy when those good auctions come around again this week. Haha. Finally just got my tax money and sent a package myself. Can't wait. It feels like forever since I have gotten a package like that (but it's only been like a few weeks. Lol)
[Image: B-00_blue_launcher1.jpg]
[Image: B-00_blue_launcher2.jpg]
[Image: B-00_blue_launcher3.jpg]

Beyblade Burst WBBA Event Store Limited BeyLauncher Clear Blue Version Just Arrived
Just paid more for one bey than I ever have before, twice, but I need them, if I am serious about getting one of every beyblade officially released part, not including recolors (which I am, probably 10-15 beys away max).
Red DGMF:
www.zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=n152662100
DGMSUV Starter:
www.zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=g165658968
Galeon 2 (Last plastics random booster bey I needed! Yay!)
www.zenmarket.jp/auction.aspx?itemCode=r143489076
Wow ... Sometimes patience is the true wealth, and it would litterally translate into more cash wealth.
Yeah but it's super rare to find those at all, let alone cheaper. I know all you guys bought them back in the day for $5 each, lol, but I haven't really even seen these ever since i really started shopping heavy about 6 months ago. And maybe if I was too patient, then someone else might have bought them, like what happened with black DZMF. Now who knows when and if that or the orange one is gonna pop up again. Probably when I don't have the money for it. Lol. But maybe tomorrow someone will post them $100 for the lot, buy it now, you never know. If they do, I'll buy them and resell them and try to get some money back. But until then, I have secured them at least. If i'm gonna get some of these rarer beys and complete my collection, I'm gonna have to take some risks