Recent Beyblade Purchases

[Image: 8YnXjHS.jpg]

[Image: ed4vdyI.jpg]

[Image: w0JNENY.jpg]

- BG-01 Random layer Collection Vol.1 (Complete Set) x2

A lot more stuff on the way, but this will have to tide me over. Smile

More excited about the white Valkyrie than Chaos though after having tested it briefly with Bey Brad recently ... lol.
BB-118 Phantom Orion! Yay, was supposed to arrive a few days ago with the stadium. Tongue_out
That clear Valkyrie is just gorgeous. Pure class.
(Jan. 09, 2016  3:04 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: That clear Valkyrie is just gorgeous. Pure class.

Not really clear : white hah.
Clearish white ?
It's mostly opaque. But so beautiful.
I wish you'd take more Beyblade photos, Scott. So nice.
Thank you! I didn't think those ones were any good actually ... They were just taken with my phone. I've been frustrated with it for a while now because it's having problems focusing, and I also feel the quality of the lens has degraded steadily over time since I got it. Need to get a new one! Or ideally, an actually decent dedicated digital camera.
(Jan. 09, 2016  7:29 AM)Kei Wrote: Need to get a new one! Or ideally, an actually decent dedicated digital camera.

The best camera is the one that's on you. Tongue_out Considering your art background, I'm actually a little surprised that you don't own a DSLR. Just forget the camera, blow all of your income on beys. get out
Other than my phone for daily things or tournaments, I usually shoot exclusively on 35mm film. Although that is more for my art projects than trying to shoot pictures of Beyblades haha. I was happy with my phone–a Nokia Lumia 920–for a while since I mostly use it for shooting video at our events–and it still does that well–but it's ability to shoot stills has degraded for some reason, so I should get a new digital camera soon! And the Konica Hexar AF ... and more Beyblades ...
Just got another shipment today! in retrospect, I got way too much b-daman junk and not enough beys. Lol
[Image: qq8ppg.jpg]
Shining God MS.
Wham. Bam. Shave a lamb.
(Jan. 11, 2016  11:46 PM)Neo Wrote: Shining God MS.
Wham. Bam. Shave a lamb.

Is Shining God MS in that photo? I can't find it.

You got the tiny stadium to go with those tiny Burst Beyblades? haha
Nah, it's not in that photo, I got that a while ago. I think he must be saying that he just got one. Yeah. Can't wait to try those little beys. Lol. So cute with the little bb-10. Haha. At work till 11 tho right now Crying
No, I bought one.
Oh, sorry. That's awesome, congrats!
How much did ya get it for? NIB or used?
(Jan. 12, 2016  12:04 AM)Neo Wrote: No, I bought one.

From where? Anyway congrats.
Just bought 3 Dragoon ms Nib....... yeah boiii!
(Jan. 12, 2016  12:42 AM)DRAGON KING EX Wrote: How much did ya get it for? NIB or used?

NIB.
Seller unknown.
Um what? How can the seller be unknown.... Did you buy it from ebay or here or what?
Just purchased two B-24s-the last three I got came with Odin Armed Claw, Wyvern Central Needle, and Deathscyther Armed Blow. Unfortunately, no Evileye. Hopefully I can get that and Wyvern Heavy Accel. It looks SIIIICCCKK as CAARP
If you get sick of pulling randomly, you might be able to complete your set by buying from Yahoo Japan Auctions.
(Jan. 12, 2016  10:10 AM)Ultra Wrote: Um what? How can the seller be unknown.... Did you buy it from ebay or here or what?

Sorry; I meant he'd rather not have people know who he is.
Gaia Dragoon V came, pretty nice.

My plastics collection is coming along nicely.