Recent Beyblade Purchases

I can only buy beys when I have the money which is usually never. so I haven't bought one in awhile. my most recent was Proto Nemesis. I got it because it looked nice and I heard of Diablo Nemesis so I thought maybe Proto will peform the same way. nope. I'm still trying to get used to these metal beyblades because the only ones I owned were the plastics. I had 3 of them 2 got shattered in battle -RIP my beloved beyblades- so now I only have one left and its manta dive
Kinda disappointed right now.

I ordered a Attack Type Stadium and Launcher Grip Black from Amazon, because I wanted to start beyblading again but then when the grip comes I discover THIS.

ITS A FAKE.

Now I have to return the stupid thing and get my money back, and what really makes it bad is that I read the freaking reviews this wouldn't had happened.

Now I feel kinda dumb...
(Mar. 01, 2014  9:01 AM)demolisher Wrote: Kinda disappointed right now.

I ordered a Attack Type Stadium and Launcher Grip Black from Amazon, because I wanted to start beyblading again but then when the grip comes I discover THIS.

ITS A FAKE.

Now I have to return the stupid thing and get my money back, and what really makes it bad is that I read the freaking reviews this wouldn't had happened.

Now I feel kinda dumb...

Just a word of advice for the future, make sure the name or description of the item says TAKARA-TOMY before you buy. Even if they are lying about it, I believe you can get a refund because "the product was not as described".
I just purchased 3 RDF and 3 RF for $24, which is a great price really! That's $4/bottom.
(Mar. 02, 2014  6:32 PM)PRO SEAGULL Wrote: I just purchased 3 RDF and 3 RF for $24, which is a great price really! That's $4/bottom.
Could you possibly PM me the link for both the RDF's, and RF's? I was looking into buying a few.

ITS A FAKE.

Now I feel kinda dumb...

I have use but Original Takara, if you are interested. PM me.
(Mar. 02, 2014  9:44 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote:

ITS A FAKE.

Now I feel kinda dumb...

It really depends on the condition, though. Not to sound rude or anything but, I just think he should buy off a different, trusted seller, rather than you. But then again, they go for lots on Ebay, so it really depends how much money your willing to sell it for.
100% feedback rating on ebay? Not a trusted seller?
Smile
(Mar. 02, 2014  10:06 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: 100% feedback rating on ebay? Not a trusted seller?
Smile
You have Ebay? Woops nevermind, haha.
(Mar. 02, 2014  10:07 PM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2014  10:06 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote: 100% feedback rating on ebay? Not a trusted seller?
Smile
You have Ebay? Woops nevermind, haha.

sample of what I am selling on ebay. that was sold btw.
(Mar. 02, 2014  9:47 PM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 02, 2014  9:44 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote:

ITS A FAKE.

Now I feel kinda dumb...

It really depends on the condition, though. Not to sound rude or anything but, I just think he should buy off a different, trusted seller, rather than you. But then again, they go for lots on Ebay, so it really depends how much money your willing to sell it for.
LOL wut? Numerous people on the WBO have been satisfied buying from him... I would say he is trusted seller.
Just purchased x2 Samurai Pegasus, x1 Thief Zirago, and x1 Bandit Genbu at my local Target last night! Grin Most of you probably already have them but wanted to give my fellow bladers a heads up, aha. It's crazy because I came so close to buying Pegasus online $28? and the next day I buy one for roughly $10 Tongue_out
I recently just purchased a BB-96, and a lot that includes Wolf 105F, Capricorn 100HF, and a gray string launcher.

I'm loving my purchase!

And as Cartman would say .... sweet.

Otherwise, any thoughts on my purchase?
I recently purchased a Gravity Demolition 2-Pack and a Lightning Sword Showdown 2-Pack.
Just bought LED Sight for $5. Pretty good deal if I do say so myself & I've wanted PD for ages.
(Mar. 12, 2014  4:35 AM)The Supreme One Wrote: Just bought LED Sight for $5. Pretty good deal if I do say so myself & I've wanted PD for ages.

I really want one of these, would have one if I could just go a few days without a part breaking on me Tired
I just purchased a Bandit Genbu from Walmart! Happy to see wave 3 finally in my stores. The shelves were pretty well cleared out though. They didn't have Pegasis though, only Zirago and Genbu.

The F230 is much better than the red. To everyone saying its about the same as a red, how? Haha, it freely spins much better and probably has twice as many rotations after falling over on CF/GCF.
(Mar. 15, 2014  4:29 PM)Tri Wrote: I just purchased a Bandit Genbu from Walmart! Happy to see wave 3 finally in my stores.

The F230 is much better than the red. To everyone saying its about the same as a red, how? Haha, it freely spins much better and probably has twice as many rotations after falling over on CF/GCF.
That's good to hear! I'm considering buying one sometime soon, aside from Thief Zirago. Nice purchase Tri!
Just won 3 RF Bottoms for $4.25, with free shipping!! Woohoo! Grin
At my Dollorama store (don't know if everybody know what it is) i can find 100% non-fake hasbro FX Metal Fury beyblades for 3 $ each !!!!! It's so nice !!!
My order of 3 RDF and 3 RF finally came in! The seller is awesome! He sent a free RB along with it! Crick7 I believe was his name.
(Mar. 20, 2014  3:54 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: At my Dollorama store (don't know if everybody know what it is) i can find 100% non-fake hasbro FX Metal Fury beyblades for 3 $ each !!!!! It's so nice !!!
They don't have too much competitive use. That's the problem. Some metal wheels would definitely be good for Limited Format testings, though.
(Mar. 20, 2014  11:15 PM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2014  3:54 PM)|BeyBouncer| Wrote: At my Dollorama store (don't know if everybody know what it is) i can find 100% non-fake hasbro FX Metal Fury beyblades for 3 $ each !!!!! It's so nice !!!
They don't have too much competitive use. That's the problem. Some metal wheels would definitely be good for Limited Format testings, though.
?

Beat and Duo are very competitive for limited.
(Mar. 20, 2014  11:19 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2014  11:15 PM)|Midnight| Wrote:
?

I never said they weren't competitive, haha.
(Mar. 20, 2014  11:25 PM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2014  11:19 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2014  11:15 PM)|Midnight| Wrote: They don't have too much competitive use. That's the problem. Some metal wheels would definitely be good for Limited Format testings, though.
?

I never said they weren't competitive, haha.
Beat and Duo have been tested and have shown to have a lot of competitive use lol Tongue_out