Recent Beyblade Purchases

Hey, everyone. Thought I'd clear up something. Thanks to the help from Cannon, I found out it isn't the original, but from the deck entree thing. Must say, I'm angry and sad at the same time, haha.
Eh, that one (mold three) is probably better anyway, perhaps not for stamina but a) it doesn't break and b) it's what like 2g heavier or something? As long as you didn't pay too much for it, you're probably better off.
Oh, that's good to hear. I believe I paid £35.00 for it. I think that was alot now I think about it...
(Jan. 08, 2014  4:59 PM)" L Wrote: Oh, that's good to hear. I believe I paid £35.00 for it. I think that was alot now I think about it...

Oh dear, that's very expensive ..

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_sacat..._PrefLoc=2
Uh yeah, that is a lot. If the person who sold it to you told you it was a starter one, you should try to get your money back through the appropriate channels.
Oh, I've been ripped-off. I'll try my best to get my money back. Thanks for your help guys.
(Jan. 08, 2014  4:52 PM)th!nk Wrote: Eh, that one (mold three) is probably better anyway, perhaps not for stamina but a) it doesn't break and b) it's what like 2g heavier or something? As long as you didn't pay too much for it, you're probably better off.

I don't know if this is universally true or not, but for me that isn't true:

BB-18: 41.93g
BB-96: 42.35g
BB-25 Black: 42.36g
BB-25 Red: 42.52g
Just bought (yet another) BB-123 RBV9 Bey on Amazon (this time from JAPANESE STORE SAKURA.2)
Had a little more extra Gift Card Balance!
(Jan. 10, 2014  3:16 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Jan. 08, 2014  4:52 PM)th!nk Wrote: Eh, that one (mold three) is probably better anyway, perhaps not for stamina but a) it doesn't break and b) it's what like 2g heavier or something? As long as you didn't pay too much for it, you're probably better off.

I don't know if this is universally true or not, but for me that isn't true:

BB-18: 41.93g
BB-96: 42.35g
BB-25 Black: 42.36g
BB-25 Red: 42.52g

I just took it from what beywiki said and the pictures I've seen compared to my own Mold 3, but doesn't mold three have a tonne more reinforcement - where there were just poles previously there's a whole flat section? Could you take pics of yours some time for me to look over, really curious now about where the weight is being shifted etc.
According to the seller of my red Libra, it weighs 42.4 grams. I think TAKARA-TOMY made up for the overpower with the third mould by reinforcing it, yes, but focusing less weight around the perimetre.
Oh, yes, on looking at beywiki I see it now. The part in front of the triangular designs is mirrored underneath on the original, but flat and hollowed out underneath on mold 3. That actually makes me worried about how strong the original could be in Limited, as that gap in libra's underside is a big reason that isn't a complete monster defensively (not to mention the stamina improvement that probably conveys), though perhaps the breakage risk and price will dissuade people from using it anyway. :\
I just bot a Zero-G Random Booster Volume 3 Full Set! If I could recall, It came out to around $80.00 Canadian).

Any thoughts on my purchase? Smile
Yes. You should've split a case with 2 others and you could have saved $30.00.
(Jan. 12, 2014  9:44 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Yes. You should've split a case with 2 others and you could have saved $30.00."
Thinking about it now, that probably would of been a smarter idea. Unfortunately, I can't undo that now. Tongue_out
I bought the set for $90 last time, and have no regrets about it. It would take longer waiting people to pay and gather those two people up and getting it shipped to them before it does to you. I think it was a fine purchase ~
(Jan. 13, 2014  6:39 AM)Cannon Wrote: I bought the set for $90 last time, and have no regrets about it. It would take longer waiting people to pay and gather those two people up and getting it shipped to them before it does to you. I think it was a fine purchase ~
Thanks Cannon Smile
That sounds like a cool buy dude! So, is this gonna be opened on your Youttube Channal? Can't wait to see what you get! Give me any extras. OK Wink
(Jan. 13, 2014  4:40 PM)" L Wrote: That sounds like a cool buy dude! So, is this gonna be opened on your Youttube Channal? Can't wait to see what you get! Give me any extras. OK Wink
It's a full set, I already know what I get Smile I'll most likely open it their too! Tongue_out
Gasp I never knew that. Now you got that, you'll beat Kei for sure, haha. That'd be awsome. I must get one!

On another note: I got a Revizer.... Well I forgot its full name, hehe.
(Jan. 13, 2014  4:48 PM)" L Wrote: Gasp I never knew that. Now you got that, you'll beat Kei for sure, haha. That'd be awsome. I must get one!

On another note: I got a Revizer.... Well I forgot its full name, hehe.
Not to go off topic but, I only beat Kei once. If I could recall it was with a Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF. Also, congratulations on getting Reviser! Surprisingly, I lost mine Tongue_out
(Jan. 06, 2014  4:32 PM)Cannon Wrote: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/141127520046?...1439.l2649

I bought that. So cheap :o

(Jan. 06, 2014  10:49 PM)th!nk Wrote: Judging from the characters, that's probably Mani Ltd. releasing rare recolors in large volumes again. Pretty sure they've a whole department devoted to griefing collectors haha.

You would be correct sir!

[Image: 57C7A135-B9FD-4B3B-8A52-2281BD8B600C_zps2gus6qbc.jpg]

I thought the box would be cool but it turns out only one side of it is printed, the rest is white. That's so sad.
[Image: 534802A6-BFE1-408A-A58B-40C36549D5BB_zps7lpjuvhr.jpg]
You should have asked me yo, hah.
Shame there's only two recolours. Seems a pretty depressing end with only two released.
(Jan. 15, 2014  2:03 PM)Oceanking Wrote: Shame there's only two recolours. Seems a pretty depressing end with only two released.

There are several WBBA prize recolours, such as the gold, silver and bronze Samurai Ifraid I got recently which look awesome.
Yeah but Mani have never released tourney prizes.