Recent Beyblade Purchases

Dang, I bought 3 RF's off I assume the same guy, should've kept an eye out for that - I could use a rubber ball for testing for limited, as I've heard it's not as strong as I thought.

(Dec. 18, 2013  6:01 PM)Naijalak Wrote: Some L/R launchers are next on my list to get for myself and the kids. Two of 'em will have L/R Light Launchers after the holidays, but we're a string launcher kind of family Smile

I'm gonna take a shot at reducing the string-shortening fraying over the next few days, so maybe when those arrive you'll have a little project.
Welp.
My Hasbro Phantom Orion was delivered to the wrong house on my street, and nobody has returned it to my house, or even just placed it back into my mailbox anonymously. So I payed $15 and waited a week for a whole bunch of nothing. Not to mention the guy who shipped it blatantly lied to me about the date it was shipped...

So I'm paying another $15 for a Hasbro Scythe Kronos this time...yay?
If the postal service delivered it to the wrong house, they should be refunding you or whatever. Otherwise, you could go door to door for it, though. I would, just say it is a present for a kid cousin or something.
My recent purchases of last week:
- Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF + Grip Support ($20.15)
- Orange F230 (From LMAO) ($25.00)

Do you guys think it was worth it? Thanks Smile
Could probably have got Bahamdia cheaper, but I don't know what grip supports go for these days. Orange F230's are always nice, though I do think more people should look at splitting cases of ZGRB3 with other members - it can be quite affordable.
(Dec. 21, 2013  3:28 AM)th!nk Wrote: Could probably have got Bahamdia cheaper, but I don't know what grip supports go for these days. Orange F230's are always nice, though I do think more people should look at splitting cases of ZGRB3 with other members - it can be quite affordable.
I'm guessing Bahamdia alone was like $15-16. The Grip Support was probably like $4 or 5 Smile
(Dec. 19, 2013  2:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: Dang, I bought 3 RF's off I assume the same guy, should've kept an eye out for that - I could use a rubber ball for testing for limited, as I've heard it's not as strong as I thought.

No, I find it amusing that RB is banned but not rsf, I much prefer RSF for defense. It actually has become one of my favorite tips period. RBs are more like jog balls to me allow more movement w some defense.
(Dec. 21, 2013  3:38 AM)Coach Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2013  2:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: Dang, I bought 3 RF's off I assume the same guy, should've kept an eye out for that - I could use a rubber ball for testing for limited, as I've heard it's not as strong as I thought.

No, I find it amusing that RB is banned but not rsf, I much prefer RSF for defense. It actually has become one of my favorite tips period. RBs are more like jog balls to me allow more movement w some defense.

I wish people had told me that when the banlist was still under construction haha, I'd heard much scarier things about it and no one asked that exact question (at least not that I saw), but a few people have said that to me now. Thanks to Galaxy blade testing it for me (it seems slightly stronger than RSF, but not by any huge margin and it has horrible stamina so not launching at full strength (which helps RSF) would be much riskier), I'd expect it to be unbanned before Limited becomes part of the Beypoint system on Jan 1.
(Dec. 21, 2013  4:01 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2013  3:38 AM)Coach Wrote:

I wish people had told me that when the banlist was still under construction haha, I'd heard much scarier things about it and no one asked that exact question (at least not that I saw), but a few people have said that to me now. Thanks to Galaxy blade testing it for me (it seems slightly stronger than RSF, but not by any huge margin and it has horrible stamina so not launching at full strength (which helps RSF) would be much riskier), I'd expect it to be unbanned before Limited becomes part of the Beypoint system on Jan 1.
That's insane to me but off the thread topic.
Just got some zgrb3s for my birthday on the 24th
Double Yays
Bandid Genbullx1(I have bought these boosters for 11 times boohoo)
shinobi Genbullx1
Archer killerkenx1

Then berserker begirados
All for 36
earth and air synchrome packs ....finally
(Dec. 22, 2013  7:42 AM)Zenkoma Wrote: earth and air synchrome packs ....finally
I think you should start to order a few competitive things online. BBG-25 and 24 are very amazing for use. All you are getting there are things like Golem and Gryph, Which are not as good as things like Wyvang and Balro. Smile
well i bought the earth pack because i didnt have a golem yet and i wanted the f230. bought the air pack for a black dragoon wheel, red dragoon crystal wheel, and red left spin launcher. ....silly i guess. i gave the rest to my step kids with the behemoth wheels on the bottom parts from the dragoon since their chances of finding those parts on a gargoyle in stores around here is pretty slim. at this point it seems as though i have all of the shogun steels available in american stores. i seen samurai pegasus and genbull online at k-mart but never once seen either in store anywhere

i had to search store after store JUST to find those two synchrome packs
got a Catapult launcher a bit cover version Dragoon Grip attacker, a Driger f and the seller added a dragoon s anime version, i think these might be takara. nice for £11.50 XD http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V...eName=ADME
Just bought
Burn Phoenix Ice blue version $7.40 dont know if the card comes with it but I'll take it for this price!
Phantom Orion parts set $5.68 ch120 is really the best part by far
Big Bang parts set $5.68 good rubber tips and lower tracks
Dark Cancer $4.99 cant get enough cancer clear wheels that is or CH120s
BBG-04 $32.97 (last one sorry guys)
Bought a Black Dranzer still wrapped in plastic for $10.50 + $3.00 shipping Gasp
Bought last week Gladiator Bahamoothe SP230GF and Thief Phoenix E230GCF. I only need Pirate Kraken A230JSB so I have all Hasbro Shogun Steel beysets. When I have them all I start getting those Zero-G packs.
(Dec. 23, 2013  2:19 PM)oJMPx Wrote: Bought a Black Dranzer still wrapped in plastic for $10.50 + $3.00 shipping Gasp

Congrats, You got it!
(Dec. 24, 2013  8:24 PM)BeyderAndy Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2013  2:19 PM)oJMPx Wrote: Bought a Black Dranzer still wrapped in plastic for $10.50 + $3.00 shipping Gasp

Congrats, You got it!
Cheers haha
Got a:
Ultimate Synchrom DX Set Stamina and Defense Type
Screw Capricorne
Meteo L-Drago (I lost my old one a while ago, finally a new one ^^)
Omega Dragonis (takara version not the weird hasbro one)
Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF

That's my Beyblade christmas!
Use that DX set wisely. Good purchases.
Got these I'm so happy!:

-Ultimate DX Set
-Phantom Orion B D
-Duo Uranus 230WD
-W145 (AT LAST)
-Meteo L Drago set.

Happy with this. Also nice buy Ga'!
(Dec. 25, 2013  12:34 AM)Ga Wrote: Got a:
Screw Capricorne
Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF

(Dec. 25, 2013  12:44 AM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: Got these I'm so happy!:

-Ultimate DX Set
-Phantom Orion B D
-Duo Uranus 230WD
-W145 (AT LAST)
-Meteo L Drago set.

Great buys you guys! Smile

Also Galaxy Blade, You never owned a W145?
(Dec. 25, 2013  12:53 AM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2013  12:34 AM)Ga Wrote: Got a:
Screw Capricorne
Bakushin Beelzeb T125XF

(Dec. 25, 2013  12:44 AM)Galaxy Blade Wrote: Got these I'm so happy!:

-Ultimate DX Set
-Phantom Orion B D
-Duo Uranus 230WD
-W145 (AT LAST)
-Meteo L Drago set.

Great buys you guys! Smile

Also Galaxy Blade, You never owned a W145?
I did, 2 to tell the truth. But I broke them, haha. So this to replace them.
For Christmas:
Ultimate DX Synchrome Set Defense and Stamina
Dark Knight Dragooon Gold Ver.
Zero-G Beylocker