Recent Beyblade Purchases

Go to an image sharing site (imageshack, photobucket etc.) , upload it there and post the link in ur post.
(Dec. 10, 2013  1:51 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Go to an image sharing site (imageshack, photobucket etc.) , upload it there and post the link in ur post.

Thanks a lot Smile
Now o can use fingers!! -____-

http://imageshack.com/i/np1r0bj
Bought the following on teh eBayz:
Phantom Orion (Metal Fury)
Duo Ice-Titan (Metal Fury)
Firefuse Darkhelm (Metal Fury)
Quetzalcoatl Face + Quetzalcoatl Metal Wheel (Pre-MFB)
and BB96 Super Deck Set (Pegasus, Libra, Burn Cancer)

All to try and help test/maybe abuse the Limited Format! DJ 2002 - Yeah!
I've buy on eBay :
- Thermal Pisces T125 ES 5 $
- Earth Virgo GB145 BS 13 $
- A Angle Compass like Tobio for Storm Capricorn, 5$
- A Wind Launcher and a Rev Up Launcher for 30 $
And all that is not fake, (i recognize something fake or not)
Merry Christmas Me !

(Dec. 10, 2013  4:51 PM)Zancrow Wrote: Bought the following on teh eBayz:
Phantom Orion (Metal Fury)
Duo Ice-Titan (Metal Fury)
Firefuse Darkhelm (Metal Fury)
Quetzalcoatl Face + Quetzalcoatl Metal Wheel (Pre-MFB)
and BB96 Super Deck Set (Pegasus, Libra, Burn Cancer)

All to try and help test/maybe abuse the Limited Format! DJ 2002 - Yeah!

Phantom Orion is so best, it spin around 7 min, and her stamina is formidable !
In this link i bought a beyblade for around $15US dollars and it shipped in november 18, since then it hasnt come, i ordered other items days after november 18 and theyve ome before this bey. I contact the site and they dont respond... Can someone see if this is a legit site or...

http://www.japtou.com/
(Dec. 10, 2013  5:17 PM)VelocityVee Wrote: In this link i bought a beyblade for around $15US dollars and it shipped in november 18, since then it hasnt come, i ordered other items days after november 18 and theyve ome before this bey. I contact the site and they dont respond... Can someone see if this is a legit site or...

This website is not reliable, and can contain so much fakes. If you can recognize fake beys, eBay is the best choice.
(Dec. 10, 2013  5:17 PM)VelocityVee Wrote: In this link i bought a beyblade for around $15US dollars and it shipped in november 18, since then it hasnt come, i ordered other items days after november 18 and theyve ome before this bey. I contact the site and they dont respond... Can someone see if this is a legit site or...

Considering the site's name is "Japan to You", I'm assuming they ship out of Japan, so the shipping is most likely going to take a while. With cheap beyblades usually comes long shipping waits lol.
Japtou is a very credible site. Yes with it being out of Japan I can take a month especially depending on the size of the order going through customs. You will get your beys eventually don't worry. Especially with this time of year it can take longer than normal.
I've used them in the past their beys are legit.
Parents bought me a Divine Chimera as we were on a family holiday and for some reason that meant they were willing to do that (I am currently broke and unemployed, something to fix in the new year) so that's on its way - looking forward to giving TR145 a shot with Gravity, but it is four completely new parts to me any way I look at it (it's also an ugly bey IMO so I won't be giving a seconds thought to not using the thing - Divine tests for the limited format will happen, seeing as there wasn't much actual testing on it originally (I mean I know it sucks but yeah, gotta get some numbers down)). Consider it a purchase "from allowance".
Just snagged some Takara stuff off Amazon for the kids' presents.

Phantom Orion (akalajian REALLY wants that B : D)
Diablo Nemesis (akalajian just wants it because I have it)
L-Drago Destroy (Bubblegum Bey likes the look of it)
Variares (too cheap to pass up)
Scythe Khronos (possibly for daddySmile)

Prices weren't too bad either.
Around $15 each for Phantom and Diablo.
$2.50 for L-Drago Destroy
$5 each for Variares and Scythe Khronos.

Thank you Amazon Add-On program!
Wow, that's cheap! Can you post a link? I've been wanting a scythe recently!
Sure thing:

http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-JAPANESE...he+khronos

Remember, it's an Amazon Add-on, which means you have to spend $25 before you can get that price.
(Dec. 10, 2013  5:01 PM)EugeneBeyGeek Wrote: - A Angle Compass like Tobio for Storm Capricorn, 5$
Just Wondering, Why Would You Want Storm Capricorn? For Collection, Or For Competitive Uses.
So i just got this in the mail.. A TAKARA TOMY toy car! What beyblade is here... Wtf.
[Link removed]

(Dec. 10, 2013  8:31 PM)Coach Wrote: Japtou is a very credible site. Yes with it being out of Japan I can take a month especially depending on the size of the order going through customs. You will get your beys eventually don't worry. Especially with this time of year it can take longer than normal.
I've used them in the past their beys are legit.

Okay good too hear, i just got a package today and it wasnt a beyblade.. Is was a TAKARA TOMY toy car...
I received my Grip support in the mail! I'm just waiting for my grip rubber now Smile.
VelocityVee You should censor the addresses in the picture, or remove it. What exactly do you mean by TT car with beyblades?
(Dec. 12, 2013  2:54 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: VelocityVee You should censor the addresses in the picture, or remove it. What exactly do you mean by TT car with beyblades?

No i ordered a beyblade, when i got the package i opened it and saw a small box with a toy race car that is TAKARA TOMY... Wasnt the right thing i bought.
(Dec. 12, 2013  3:11 AM)VelocityVee Wrote: No i ordered a beyblade, when i got the package i opened it and saw a small box with a toy race car that is TAKARA TOMY... Wasnt the right thing i bought.

That is odd. Had you ordered from japtou.com or from another place ?
went to the local wally with plans of picking up the earth synchrome 2 pack. i really wanted the tip and track that was on the behemoth, but of course they were all gone in less than a week

came home with a lame ninja salamander. ....oh well. i didnt have one yet
(Dec. 12, 2013  3:24 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2013  3:11 AM)VelocityVee Wrote: No i ordered a beyblade, when i got the package i opened it and saw a small box with a toy race car that is TAKARA TOMY... Wasnt the right thing i bought.

That is odd. Had you ordered from japtou.com or from another place ?

Since the package was from hong kong, i looked at all the items ive bought from hong kong and there is only one seller from hong kong, this seller was also the sell of the fake launchers i got from them that broke. Im dissappointed and they say they can refund but im too fristrated to even communicate or buy anything more from them.

Im guessing japtou.com is from japan, not hong kong.
Get over your frustration and get a refund, otherwise you're only hurting yourself and that's a really infuriatingly self-defeating way to do things tbh.

Anyways, I purchased a SonoKong Thief Phoenic for GCF (now the waiting begins), and I also placed my Christmas order with Dimsum2u (who I am glad to see is still around and still has the best prices I can get here in Australia - I'm nostalging over spending money on metal tops here ok).

BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF
2 of BBG-15 Ocean Blue Metal Stone Face
BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set (Defense & Stamina)
BBG-27 Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF

Gettin' ZG stuff for limited, basically (finally I can use them without having to buy two of everything woo!). Won't get here in time for Christmas, but with my holiday and everything, that was inevitable, though admittedly it's still a little sad looking at a christmas morning without anything much in the way of presents haha. It'll be great when it does arrive though.

Also working on getting myself a full set of ZGRB3 via 3-way split of a carton, but that's still being organised/won't happen til after xmas (though as you can see I've got plenty of shiny new toys coming to entertain me in the meantime).

EDIT: Also bought 3 Mint RF's off ebay seeing as I'm down to two mint ones and a whole lot of completely dead ones at this point.
2 BBG 25 Defense & Stam sets
Variares
Scythe
LDD
The add on program on Amazon made those totally worth it. Plus I didn't have a variares or LDD I used to battle with.
(Dec. 13, 2013  8:26 PM)Coach Wrote: 2 BBG 25 Defense & Stam sets
Variares
Scythe
LDD
The add on program on Amazon made those totally worth it. Plus I didn't have a variares or LDD I used to battle with.

Can you give me the link for the BBG-25 you bought please?
Excellent! Glad you were able to take advantage of the Add-ons. All the Beys I had ordered just arrive.

Man. I love Amazon Prime.

Also, I didn't realize Variares came with a L/R Light Launcher. Most excellent. akalajian will be super pumped come xmas morning.

Oh, yeah. Here's a link to the BB-25 on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Beyblades-Japanese...ag=ctbe-20
(Dec. 13, 2013  7:48 PM)th!nk Wrote: Get over your frustration and get a refund, otherwise you're only hurting yourself and that's a really infuriatingly self-defeating way to do things tbh.

Anyways, I purchased a SonoKong Thief Phoenic for GCF (now the waiting begins), and I also placed my Christmas order with Dimsum2u (who I am glad to see is still around and still has the best prices I can get here in Australia - I'm nostalging over spending money on metal tops here ok).

BBG-01 Samurai Ifraid W145CF
2 of BBG-15 Ocean Blue Metal Stone Face
BBG-16 Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF
BBG-25 Ultimate Synchrom DX Set (Defense & Stamina)
BBG-27 Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF

Gettin' ZG stuff for limited, basically (finally I can use them without having to buy two of everything woo!). Won't get here in time for Christmas, but with my holiday and everything, that was inevitable, though admittedly it's still a little sad looking at a christmas morning without anything much in the way of presents haha. It'll be great when it does arrive though.

Also working on getting myself a full set of ZGRB3 via 3-way split of a carton, but that's still being organised/won't happen til after xmas (though as you can see I've got plenty of shiny new toys coming to entertain me in the meantime).

Thats the thing aha, i dont want a refund from them if all their stuff is fake. Ive been through worse, im just annoyed i bought without seeing if its fake or not.