Recent Beyblade Purchases

I just picked up a Spiral Lyre ED145MF for 5.00 USD at my local toysrus.
Finally got a zero g beyblade. Thought I'd go with gladiator bahamdia sp230gf. Also getting an archer gargoyle.

Bahamdiaaaaaa
Just got a beylaucher L/R Mars Red ver. in the mail! Excited with it... hopefully this'll last longer than my previous one. XD It also seems to launch heavier stuff much more smoothly than my other launchers. Great piece of equipment!
Got wolborg 4, but it's not working with my brother's left spin launcher......
Oh I thought it was possible to shoot it left, well I really like the engine gear on it
I just went to my local Walmart today and bought a Berserker Behemoth SR200 BWD!! Smile
Wow. Your Getting A Ton Lately Serious
Yeah, I know but when wave 2 shogun steel comes out I'm definetly buying bandit genbull F230 TB for that orange f230 and genbull Smile
(Nov. 09, 2013  12:25 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Yeah, I know but when wave 2 shogun steel comes out I'm definetly buying bandit genbull F230 TB for that orange f230 and genbull Smile

It is not because Hasbro's second F230 will be orange that it will necessarily be one of the good molds. Perhaps there will only be good TAKARA-TOMY orange F230.
(Nov. 09, 2013  4:20 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2013  12:25 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Yeah, I know but when wave 2 shogun steel comes out I'm definetly buying bandit genbull F230 TB for that orange f230 and genbull Smile

It is not because Hasbro's second F230 will be orange that it will necessarily be one of the good molds. Perhaps there will only be good TAKARA-TOMY orange F230.
I hope it's good though, because I want my own F230 without having to get the random pack. Getting it otherwise by its self is $25! Can you believe some people on eBay. Every beys should be $12 at MOst.
I know it may not be as good as the TT orange one but I tired of wasting my money on buying random boosters. Really tired of that because I've never gotten bandid genbull Argh!
Even If Hasbro's F230 Isn't Good Genbull's Chrome Wheel Is Still Pretty Darn Good.
I know there's barely a difference in he hasbro mould they're both ok and when it comes out I'm sure lots of people are going to buy it! (Including me) Smile also excited for samurai pegasus and thief
Zirago to be able to buy R2F in stores again Smile
I actually wouldn't really care if the F230 is good. Because I just got TT's Tongue_out I'd only get it to make MSF-F Genbull Genbull F230CF.
(Nov. 09, 2013  5:20 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I Actually Wouldn't Really Care If The F230 Is Good. Because I Just Got TT's Tongue_out I'd Only Get It To Make MSF-F Genbull Genbull F230CF.

For the sake of everyone's sanity, Please Don't Capitalize Every Single Word.
WyattV2 is going to be spoiled, Birthday and Christmas coming up. So far:
1-BBG-24 Attack Balance set
2-BBG-25 Stamina Defense sets
from Toynk.com
2 Gladiator Bahamida (hasbros)
just ordered
4 MSF-H ocean blue (2 are for me though Smile
2 BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis
and two Mars Red LR string launchers (but 1 is for me)
You really should've ordered from somewhere besides toynk $40 for those sets is really high, heck, Amazon has them for almost half, errr they used to, they are still $8 less than that though
(Nov. 10, 2013  2:03 AM)Coach Wrote: WyattV2 is going to be spoiled, Birthday and Christmas coming up. So far:
1-BBG-24 Attack Balance set
2-BBG-25 Stamina Defense sets
from Toynk.com
2 Gladiator Bahamida (hasbros)
just ordered
4 MSF-H ocean blue (2 are for me though Smile
2 BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis
and two Mars Red LR string launchers (but 1 is for me)
Whoa,that's rather a lot of stuff, lucky, also you bought a lot of stuff My parents bought for me for my birthday which is coincidental. it hasn't come in he mail yet
Time I've never had good luck with beyblade on Amazon so I haven't looked their in a long time. Don't even think about it as an option. Oh well win some lose some. I trust Toynk usually to my house in 3 days as well.
I just ordered:
Gladiator Bahamdia
Random Booster 3 X3(haha)
L Drago 105F(coming in December T_T)
Soon to Purchase: Silver-Plated HMS Grip
(Nov. 10, 2013  2:40 AM)Coach Wrote: Time I've never had good luck with beyblade on Amazon so I haven't looked their in a long time. Don't even think about it as an option. Oh well win some lose some. I trust Toynk usually to my house in 3 days as well.

Yeah, Toynk is great where I love as well because its in Chicago I believe.

WyattV2 will be happy at least Smile.
Lately some of the newer beys have been appearing in Ohio. For example, Goreim, Gargoyle, Dragoon, and Griffin ect. I had enough money to get one so I went with Griffin Smile
I just picked up Gladiator Bahmoote SP230GF and Berserker Behemoth SR200BWD from KMart for 7.00 each.
Nice buy, I need to get a Bahamoote since I lost mine.