Recent Beyblade Purchases

I really want a Galeon! If you ever want to sell it, you k ow where to find a starving blader looking for it Smile.

I'm guessing you used Y!JA, I should really learn how to use it so I can get better beys.
Actually, I can give you a Galeon of mine, if you're begging for it XD. And no, I used Oki, our ya know... Japanese friend that's awesome on his site BUY FROM HIM!!! lol
I found two blades that I never thought I would see for sale, especially NIP:

Red Driger MS
Proto Grey Driger MS

And both for less then half the price I would have been willing to pay, so YEY!!!!! =D
(Will post pictures when they arrive ^^)
Just received gravity destroyer stamina version 2 weeks early
It's here! My Seaborg is here! <3. I think I'm in love.

concrats it looks awesome
At Toys "R" Us today, I bought the Archer Gryph and Dark Knight Dragooon Faceoff Set, and on my way to the cashier there was a bin with some Hyperblades in them in liquidation for 7.95 or something like that, which was almost half their usual price and I had been looking for some for a while now, therefore I also purchased two Kreis Cygnus mostly for the 4D Clear Wheel, and an additional Phantom Orion for the decent B:D.
Oh my gosh that's seriously amazing hyperblades are super rare where I live all I could get was ldrago destroy....
I forgot to post this but in a store near me they sold 5.00 beyblades(Metal Fury/Spark FX). I bought a Proto Nemesis AD145D.
Wow! That's it, that's definitely BD.
(Oct. 14, 2013  6:34 AM)BeyderAndy Wrote: I think I just got bloody devil MS?

[Image: 10-14-2013+12-30-39+AM.png]

You lucky you-know-what. Damn.
(Oct. 13, 2013  10:01 PM)Kai-V Wrote: At Toys "R" Us today, I bought the Archer Gryph and Dark Knight Dragooon Faceoff Set, and on my way to the cashier there was a bin with some Hyperblades in them in liquidation for 7.95 or something like that, which was almost half their usual price and I had been looking for some for a while now, therefore I also purchased two Kreis Cygnus mostly for the 4D Clear Wheel, and an additional Phantom Orion for the decent BGrin.

Wow. That's a nice price.

At that TRU, were the Hyperblades "taken off" shelves for after a few months (like most stores), and then they suddenly re-appeared in clearance?

(Oct. 13, 2013  10:09 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: I forgot to post this but in a store near me they sold 5.00 beyblades(Metal Fury/Spark FX). I bought a Proto Nemesis AD145D.

Was it just like a local toy store, or a chain-retailer?

Damn, how'd you get that?! If you're willing to, I'd buy it from ya Eee
this is not for sale, it will be my trophy collection. And I got it, and no one else bid on it.
It was meant for me Smile
(Oct. 14, 2013  3:56 PM)Leone19 Wrote: Wow. That's a nice price.

At that TRU, were the Hyperblades "taken off" shelves for after a few months (like most stores), and then they suddenly re-appeared in clearance?

Exactly, exactly. Knowing that Cygnus was apparently better for Duo, I had been looking for some leftover Hyperblades in my local stores for the last year but they apparently had none in stock anymore, only a few bad Metal Fury Beyblades and even Spark FX, but then that bin appeared this week and suddenly they still have some stock left ...
Just bought Sol Blaze eclipse version Smile I've been wanting to get this for over year, so I'm pretty excited right now haha

How much was that?

Wow, you are one lucky dude Grin.

Could you post a higher quality picture anytime?
Just bought ZGRBV3 full set yesterday. Very excited.
Lucky duck. For how much did you get it? Because I need two Genbulls and an F230. PM me with th elink if any are left.
Got it for $48 total. I split it with LMAO and The Bishop. There on Japan toys in the link Time put on the thread.
Oh wow. I'm gonna get one of those XD
WAHT? I could get ZGRBV3 at my local store for $5!! I get epic discounts yo.
(Oct. 15, 2013  3:16 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote: WAHT? I could get ZGRBV3 at my local store for $5!! I get epic discounts yo.

What store...?

The full set for $5?