Recent Beyblade Purchases

I just got back from target, and they had all the shogun steel in stock! My target usually doesn't get in the new stuff until the next wave has already been released, but they had 2 thief Phoenix left. I got 'em both, and the E230 does seem to be a little tighter than the TAKARA version...
(Jul. 22, 2013  3:46 AM)*Ginga* Wrote: Just bought a Divine Crown TR145D, the Beyblade Super Deck Set, and a MF Custom Ver. Set that came with DF105 and LRF.

And all for under $25!

Someone has been enjoying powerpig auctions
I'M not sure if this is the place to ask but here it goes, where can I buy zero g beyblade for not lot of money. I only have 30 dollars and need some new stuff.
This doesn't belong here. But you can get lots of Zero-G beyblades for under thirty dollars.
I just bought two Thief Phoenix's at Toys "R" Us. One for collection, one for battles.
my grandmother just ordered me the ultimate dx set (still on vacation with her) the estimated arrival is august 8th-13th
(Jul. 15, 2013  1:23 AM)ryukiba Wrote: My mom just bought me a BB-10 stadium and the Ultimate DX set BB-121 off Amazon!!GrinGrin

My ultimate DX set is FINALLY coming in today!!😆 I'm so happy!😃
(Jul. 25, 2013  9:28 PM)Tri Wrote:
i'll have all of that in 4 to 9 daysSmile
(Aug. 04, 2013  8:29 PM)Lazer Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2013  9:28 PM)Tri Wrote:
i'll have all of that in 4 to 9 daysSmile

Awesome!! I will have all that toady!!😊
Dat duo... I must have it. Instead, for 39.88 usd, I got the ultimate defense stamina synchrome DX set, variares, and scythe Kronos.
great news I'm going to order the BB:10 todaySmile
got the following in a lot: white Gabriel, Capricorn strike G, Orca Diver
all together. sweet
I purchased the following beys from both ebay and oki's site-
Ebay-
Galeon (hasbro)
Trygle (hasbro)
Draciel mbd (hasbro)
Dranzer auto change balancer NIP (hasbro)
Master Dragoon (hasbro)
Wing Defenser (hasbro)
Oki's site-
Draciel V2 (Takara)
Flash Leopard 2 (Takara)
Wyborg (Takara)
Draciel S (Takara)
Wolborg 2 (Takara)

- Seaborg (NIB) x2

Traded with Cannon for these. Smile
I just bought Samurai Ifrit and Thief Phoenix at target I'll upload a picture soon

EDIT: here's a picture
You have to upload that picture to an image sharing site such as Imgur or Photobucket. We can't see files on your computer.
I know I did just now i'm going to log out and see if I can view it as a guest

EDIT: I uploaded it to photo bucket and got the URL you can see the picture now
I got Beserker Behemoth today! It is good maybe even better than Takara!
(Aug. 07, 2013  9:45 PM)Lazer Wrote: I know I did just now i'm going to log out and see if I can view it as a guest

EDIT: I uploaded it to photo bucket and got the URL you can see the picture now
You might want to put a spoiler with that picture since it is kinda large.

RagerBlade
You already found Beserker Behemoth? Cool. You said it might be better than the TT. How so?
@ Rager: Was it apart of the two pack? If so, how was the F230?
I think ill just leave this here, Thanks so much Oki!

So, I just got the Mystic Strike double pack, Ray Gil, and Spiral Capricorne for first place for a Chicago tournament.
flarespire: Wow, awesome purchase, 2 of my 3 missing Plastics in my collection, haha Smile

I bought those four Beys:

Aqua Sword 2-pack: Grand Cetus ED145RS & Hyper Orso SW145JB
Crushing Blast 2-pack: Rock Zurafa 145WD & Torch Gemios W105CS

4 awesome looking recolors in my opinion with some really nice parts! Smile
(Aug. 08, 2013  11:44 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: flarespire: Wow, awesome purchase, 2 of my 3 missing Plastics in my collection, haha Smile

I got quite lucky to find Orhtros and Uriel Grin