Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Jan. 01, 2013  6:11 AM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2013  5:22 AM)BubloZX Wrote: Just recently bought this huge HMS beyblade lot on eBay for $160

All the blades are mint

http://payments.mobileweb.ebay.com/pay;P...8343432006

redirected to ebay home page..the link is not working actually...

Darn ill upload photos later.
So this evening (Indonesian time zone, GMT +07:00) I went to a local toy store to pick up an RBV8, hoping to get a Screw Lyra (for its MF). I tried my luck, and, yeah, I got it. I didn't know how, but I got it. Here's a pic:

WARNING: LARGE PICTURE (Click to View)
Had to use a phone. I don't have a camera.

I'll add the remaining stickers tomorrow, when I meet up with my cousin, who apparently has better experience than me in handling stickers.
(Jan. 01, 2013  7:42 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: pic of wolborg MS , that i had purchased
Nice Wolborg MS! I'm jealous since I love HMS, but I have none.
(Jan. 01, 2013  6:09 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2013  7:42 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: pic of wolborg MS , that i had purchased
Nice Wolborg MS! I'm jealous since I love HMS, but I have none.

thats the series i love the most, i have a little collection. And dont worry you will some HMS beys some day. Smile
i put the pic, because people doubt i am a lier.
I just got the Hyper Strike Battle Set! Here's a pic of Cosmic Pegasus and L-Drago Destructor...
I'm still deciding whether I should use them or not... Anyways, I thought the stadium would be big. It's very small. It's as wide as my attack stadium, but the actual play area is quite small. It can fit in my L-Drago stadium as well.
(Jan. 01, 2013  11:35 PM)Tri Wrote: I just got the Hyper Strike Battle Set! Here's a pic of Cosmic Pegasus and L-Drago Destructor...
I'm still deciding whether I should use them or not... Anyways, I thought the stadium would be big. It's very small. It's as wide as my attack stadium, but the actual play area is quite small. It can fit in my L-Drago stadium as well.
Have fun with that set. You should use them (At least Big Bang). I have heard the stadium is small compared to other stadiums. Maybe you could do tests for the Hasbro Meta thread using that.

I just got a Vulcan Horuseus, L-drago destructor, Sythe Kronos, Nightmare Rex, and an Evil Kerbecs.
(Jan. 01, 2013  6:22 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: i put the pic, because people doubt i am a lier.

That means you are a liar, the way you said it.

Should re-word it a bit.
(Jan. 02, 2013  1:35 AM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2013  6:22 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: i put the pic, because people doubt i am a lier.

That means you are a liar, the way you said it.

Should re-word it a bit.
i mean people think that i cannot get a wolborg MS (as its so rare) , so they think i lied....
i bought evil beafall and a ray gill from a nearby store.
(Jan. 01, 2013  11:37 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote:
(Jan. 01, 2013  11:35 PM)Tri Wrote: I just got the Hyper Strike Battle Set! Here's a pic of Cosmic Pegasus and L-Drago Destructor...
Have fun with that set. You should use them (At least Big Bang). I have heard the stadium is small compared to other stadiums. Maybe you could do tests for the Hasbro Meta thread using that.

I already did some tests for the Hyper-Strike in that thread and it's not particularly good for attack types, especially with the small pockets, which are blocked by some little ridge. However, I do like the Cosmic Pegasus FGrin and L-Drago Destructor FConfused, especially the Final Survive that it comes with.

As for my most recent purchases, I got this lot in the mail the other day. Hasbro's Hidden Spirits are weird and incredibly fragile, especially the figures. Also, recently at two Toy's R Us', I got a NIB Super Vortex set (on clearance for about $6.50, so I got it for half that) & a Rock Zurafa R145WB, and, at the other, a gold Duotron Launcher & a VariAres 145WB. This was while taking advantage of their "buy one, get one 50% off" sale and coupons I had. I also have a used Sol Blaze coming soon.
Just purchased a new BBG-14 MSF Flame Red for six cents.
(Jan. 03, 2013  12:34 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Just purchased a new BBG-14 MSF Flame Red for six cents.

What!? That is ridiculously cheap ..

Powerpig again?
(Jan. 03, 2013  12:36 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2013  12:34 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Just purchased a new BBG-14 MSF Flame Red for six cents.

What!? That is ridiculously cheap ..

Powerpig again?

Nope. I got it from a different seller.
I got back from Japan yesterday, with a lot of new stuff. I picked up Bahamdia, Both of the Synchrom DX Sets, a Variares, Dragooon, and the First Zero-G Battle set. It may have cost an extra 1000 or so yen, but I needed the Attack Stadium and a W145CF. I also tried my hand with RBV3, and pulled Shinobi Genbull.
Just bought today three more beys on local store:

Twisted Tempo 145WD
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Spiral Capricorn 90MF
I bought Fang Leone today at my local shop I mainly bought it so when Hasbro releases the 4D version I can have one coloured like the original
The main appeal of fang is its beautiful color! Nice purchase!
Brought Round Shell MS (with Grp and stuff if im correct) from dio Smile now i gotta wait :X
(Jan. 03, 2013  12:44 PM)Wombat Wrote: I got back from Japan yesterday, with a lot of new stuff. I picked up Bahamdia, Both of the Synchrom DX Sets, a Variares, Dragooon, and the First Zero-G Battle set. It may have cost an extra 1000 or so yen, but I needed the Attack Stadium and a W145CF. I also tried my hand with RBV3, and pulled Shinobi Genbull.

BBG-03 says hi.

Then again, it would be nice to see if you're able to upload the BBG-21 stickers Smile
(Jan. 03, 2013  6:53 PM)Janus Wrote: The main appeal of fang is its beautiful color! Nice purchase!

Exactly although I'm not fond of the Pearl White they've chosen to use this time round but the Energy Ring looks really nice
My DarkNight Dragooon finally came in today. Now everything I've ordered has been delivered.
I was looking for evil befowl to make my meteo ldrago have the top tier ewd tip but Instead I got divine crown so it now has the top tier tr145 spin track. plus i neede another d performance tip.
(Jan. 03, 2013  8:42 PM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2013  12:44 PM)Wombat Wrote: I got back from Japan yesterday, with a lot of new stuff. I picked up Bahamdia, Both of the Synchrom DX Sets, a Variares, Dragooon, and the First Zero-G Battle set. It may have cost an extra 1000 or so yen, but I needed the Attack Stadium and a W145CF. I also tried my hand with RBV3, and pulled Shinobi Genbull.

BBG-03 says hi.

Then again, it would be nice to see if you're able to upload the BBG-21 stickers Smile

I couldn't find any BBG-03s. I saw the defense and stamina stadiums though. And I already used the stickers.
Wow seriously, I was hoping someone would upload it to the WBO x_x

Maybe when I go to Japan in the late Spring I'll grab another pack of USDX sets and if I have space, BBG-21.