Recent Beyblade Purchases

I bought a Pirates Reviser M145CF from Ga'Hooleone at the New York Tournament
I just bought the destroyer dome it's actualy quite useful for Flame Byxis 230 WD if you weak lauch it it just goes all around the stadium but there was a few problems with it though but still i love it
I just got the Meteor Shower Attack 2-pack for Christmas. It's really good and I like the L-Drago it comes with as it can spin-steal with its rubber Grin
since when there is capricorn strike g on ebay..or is it somewhere else?hahah..nice purchases..
(Dec. 25, 2012  1:06 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: since when there is capricorn strike g on ebay..or is it somewhere else?hahah..nice purchases..

Thanks it was an epic purchase for me, here's the unboxing video in my channel http://youtu.be/1YtCUtyOy6A
I just bought:

X2 Phantom Orion BD
Beserker Begirados SR200BWD
Dark Night Dragooon LW160BSF
Nice buy Vocal, I am getting a Beserker Begirados SR200BWD and I want a Zero G string launcher along with a launcher grip.
i just went to walmart 2 days ago and got the hyper strike battle set
I just got a nib hasbro galeon attacker with a nib master dragoon and a mint master dranzer.
My awesome Bey lot has arrived! Merry Xmas to me Smile
Only 2021 yen
Plus the commission, shipping, fee, and EMS Shipping makes..
$50.24!!! Grin
I can barely see my own signature XD
You got a Dragoon MS and Dragoon V2, let alone the other stuff, for that low?
DAAMMMN

So jelly right now, especially of the HMS.
Wow, that was quite the catch, Speedster! Great purchase and insanely low price as well. Smile
I just bought both Synchrome DX sets, I'm SOOOOOO excited right now Grin
TT Death Quetzacoatl and Some MF2s
I received a TT ver. Death Quetzalcoatl for Christmas, as I had asked for! Grin My little sis and I also received the Destroyer Dome stadium. It... works alright. I'm slightly disappointed with the stadium. However, I do like the Spiral Fox (obviously Hasbro). My sis picked the Cyclone Herculeo. Funny though, we didn't battle much today. We will tomorrow. I can't wait to do a lot of testing with Death Quetz! Joyful_2
Just ordered a Takara Tomy Zero-G Beyblade BBG-26 Samurai Pegasis / Pegasus W105R2F, Takara Beyblade Metal BB88 Meteo L Drago LW105LF and a "Beyblades JAPANESE Metal Fusion Battle Top Starter #BB80 Gravity Perseus AD145WD Includes String Launcher!".
I got Dark Knight Dragooon and Guardian Revizer for £17!
Not an amazing deal, but still quite cheap.
i just got the synchrom battle set on ebay for 22.50 US
(Dec. 28, 2012  5:14 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: i just got the synchrom battle set on ebay for 22.50 US

Synchrom battle set? What kind of stuff it have? Stupid
Look at BeyWiki.
Before you recommend looking at beywiki you should check that what someone asks about actually has a beywiki article (It doesn't).