Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Nov. 22, 2012  12:22 PM)roux Wrote: won this auction
[Image: yurari_desu-img600x450-1352910503nyxryh48974.jpg]

it's like under 30USD with all the fees calculated,
and i'm shocked when i turned to this afterwards
http://page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r96298693

good price
I just won a blue Einstein MS and a red Driger MS from wwqqyang I think, for approximately forty-five dollars.
i just got black dranzer
Today i got Forbidden eonis, big bang pegasis, and ldrago destroy in a 4 pack with + a left and right lr sttring launcher
(Nov. 22, 2012  7:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I just won a blue Einstein MS and a red Driger MS from wwqqyang I think, for approximately forty-five dollars.
Post pics when you get them please!
(Nov. 23, 2012  10:25 PM)Coach Wrote: Post pics when you get them please!

Definitely, especially for the Old Project of the Moment: Let's shoot all those recolours!, hah.
Umm, so I just bought Basalt Horogium and Screw Lyre ED145 MF. I finally have a Metal Flat, haha.
Both will be measured for the Project Of The Moment.
(Nov. 24, 2012  3:15 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Umm, so I just bought Basalt Horogium and Screw Lyre ED145 MF. I finally have a Metal Flat, haha.
Both will be measured for the Project Of The Moment.

Awesome. I myself cannot believe that I am buying rare recolours just so they can be pictured on Beywiki ...
We buy them so we say we have them, for the fun, am I right? Tongue_out
Could you confirm my measurements?
Just bought vulcan horeuseus and l drago destructor
I just got these
It's my early birthday present! I'm very happy right now. My Dragooon stickers are messed up, though.
I finally got access to seller funds, so I bought:
TT Guardian Revizer and DKD for $16.00 total
Quetz for 34 cents and $2 shipping
Archer Gargole (SonoKong, of course) for $9.90 including shipping
Synchrom Battle Set for approximately $18.00
2 Thief Phoenics (SonoKong) for about $6 each
And about $6 left to spend! Smile
I was the only bidder for some of these! Worth it! Can't wait until tomorow!

If you were the only bidder, they might in fact be fake. You should probably check again.
Yesterday I bought a Proto Nemesis from Walmart. It was the only one there. I had to look hard to find it since it was in the back of the top section
Dark Knight Dragoons, Full set of Zero G RB vol 2 & 3. Tournament Prizes and presents and a DKDragoon for me too Smile
(Nov. 26, 2012  2:07 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Yesterday I bought a Proto Nemesis from Walmart. It was the only one there. I had to look hard to find it since it was in the back of the top section

Start testing it man! I want to see if it's any good in anything.

I bought a Blitz Striker 100SF a couple of days back.
It's absolutely pathetic.
But it looks awesome, so yeah. That's the only reason I got it. Yet to see a Jade Jupiter (excluding in the set), and I've only seen one Divine Crown... Meh.
Just got these today from a friend of mine who got them when he went to Singapore-

(Nov. 29, 2012  11:33 AM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: Just got these today from a friend of mine who got them when he went to Singapore-

he did not give you a revizer? anyways nice purchase..
He will give me archer griff and Revizer on Monday.
(Nov. 25, 2012  11:58 PM)Tri Wrote: If you were the only bidder, they might in fact be fake. You should probably check again.
Nope. Seller gave me pics. They're legit.

Ordered Samurai Pegasis today! Grin http://www.ebay.com/itm/121032059801?ssP...1497.l2649

Hopefully Taka Ohno lives up to his name as a trusted supplier of Zankye with his service
(Dec. 02, 2012  3:53 AM)Zero_JT Wrote: Ordered Samurai Pegasis today! Grin http://www.ebay.com/itm/121032059801?ssP...1497.l2649

Hopefully Taka Ohno lives up to his name as a trusted supplier of Zankye with his service

jrscbb's Samurai Pegasis was cheaper even with tracking, but oh well.

And why is everyone buying Pegasis... only one Bahamdia has sold since I was watching it and Pegasis is well over 15. (on eBay)
(Dec. 02, 2012  5:03 AM)BH145WD Wrote:
(Dec. 02, 2012  3:53 AM)Zero_JT Wrote: Ordered Samurai Pegasis today! Grin http://www.ebay.com/itm/121032059801?ssP...1497.l2649

jrscbb's Samurai Pegasis was cheaper even with tracking, but oh well.

And why is everyone buying Pegasis... only one Bahamdia has sold since I was watching it and Pegasis is well over 15. (on eBay)

Haha yeah I was going to buy from him too but I decided to buy off someone more known, I mean it's not that much of a difference in price anyways.

I guess for those hardcore Gingka fans out there (I'm guilty...) who want to complete their Pegasis collection or pretty much just have him as a favourite character, sure the bey doesn't have a new unique track and/or bottom but oh well it's still Gingka's bey Smile

Awesome. When you get it start testing if you can.

Purchased both of the synchrome DX sets (kinda a Christmas gift) for me!