Recent Beyblade Purchases

Ah, that's true!
(Sep. 20, 2016  10:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Wow, worth it for MS UV alone. Nice pickup!

thanks man! but I think Hato is right haha

(Sep. 20, 2016  11:00 PM)Hato Wrote: From what I know, there was never any MSUV recolours, but there was a blue Dragoon MS in the Dual Shooter set, so I think it's actually MS. Great deal, nevertheless.

yep I think you're right, I'm not so familiar with the hms series
Congrats on that lot @[Morsoe], did you buy that on eBay?
(Sep. 20, 2016  11:09 PM){YT}EnderBlader Wrote: Congrats on that lot @[Morsoe], did you buy that on eBay?

Hey!, yup asked seller if he was willing to do a buy it now, and he said he'd sell for £20.00 through paypal
(Sep. 20, 2016  11:00 PM)Hato Wrote: From what I know, there was never any MSUV recolours, but there was a blue Dragoon MS in the Dual Shooter set, so I think it's actually MS. Great deal, nevertheless.

thought i would mention it, there were 2 recolours of msuv from random boosters and they are grey and lime green. Dunno if others apart from that exist, but ur probably right about it being a ms and not msuv cuz i also rememebr that there was a blue ms recolour. easiest way to tell is to check the tip colour haha Smile) (blue for ms and red for msuv)
(Oct. 03, 2016  3:06 PM)Spartan117 Wrote:

thought i would mention it, there were 2 recolours of msuv from random boosters and they are grey and lime green. Dunno if others apart from that exist, but ur probably right about it being a ms and not msuv cuz i also rememebr that there was a blue ms recolour. easiest way to tell is to check the tip colour haha Smile) (blue for ms and red for msuv)

When I read the message quoted, I was going to correct it too but I supposed the word "blue" was missing in the first part, since there was indeed never any blue Dragoon MSUV recolour. Because otherwise, I myself own a lime green Dragoon MSUV and you can find all possible recolours on Beywiki: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...r_Versions
Just made what seems to be becoming the monthly big order (not really monthly, lol).

When it comes to beyblade burst, I bought a second Wild Wyvern V.O. mainly for a second Orbit (and because I just LOVE how easy it bursts), a second Xeno Xcalibur, and 2 Zillion Zeus I.W.'s (for obvious reasons...).

Getting into 4D again, got Kreis Cygnus, Scythe Kronos, Diablo Nemesis, and Vari Ares on the way.

Finally for Zero-G, got the Limited edition Saramanda Ifraid and Gold Dark Knight Dragooon on the way (finally! on my youtube channel I gave away a Gold Dark Knight Dragoon without actually having one in my collection, and it broke my heart! :3 )

I don't know why I made such a big order for September for beyblade burst when I should've just bought one Zillion Zeus, if not waited for my usual seller to list one for 3 dollars cheaper, but I guess seeing everyone else's Zillion Zeus (break, lol) made me buy one sooner. I really should've saved my money for October, a random layer collection, random booster, and that set I'm actually going to be dumb enough to buy when the price gets lower.
I'm about to send in my payment for a:

Takara Dranzer S NIB
Takara Dranzer S (Skeleton Black) NIB
Takara Dranzer F NIB
Takara Dranzer V NIB
Hasbro Dranzer V NIB
3 Random Mint Takara/Hasbro Plastics

I'm getting the whole lot for $165! I feel this is a good deal, and I shouldn't pass up the opportunity, especially considering I'm trying to complete a Dranzer collection :p
I just received my Megaro Arm in the mail today. Classic! Bout to order some more blades
[Image: Vhzl7oM.jpg]
Triple Booster Set arrived today. Very happy with my purchase, the beys look awesome in person.
(Oct. 07, 2016  2:26 AM)TrainiacJ Wrote: [Image: Vhzl7oM.jpg]
Triple Booster Set arrived today. Very happy with my purchase, the beys look awesome in person.

They look pretty cool in picture too!
Just got some stuff.
Dragoon GT $70
Wide Defence Free
Wide Survivor Free (many people first said yes they will sell but then no. Finally someone sold me beyhaha)
Phantom Orion BD $11
Dark Dragoon $10
3 dragoon winder
Plastics Winder Rubber $10
RC Launcher $15 (@[MJ99TCGGaming] thanks for advice in plastic q&a thread. Its really good grip)
Got some sweet stuff from 2 WBO members Smile

Dragoon GT
Wolborg 4
NIB Gaia Dragoon G
NIB Burning Kerberous (to replace my worn one)
MG WD pack
Spare weight disks

NIB Dragoon MS
Driger G
Dranzer G
Dranzer V
Metal Dranzer

[Image: VqPR2]

All takara tho, i wanted to post pics but i dunno how to so yea....
Gonna be buying some more plastic soon to complete my collection, will update when i get em.
[Image: 1cdPwPq.jpg]

- B-59 Zillion Zeus I.W. x3 (sold the other two last weekend haha)
- B-24 Random Booster Vol. 2 Evil-eye Wing Needle x6
- B-12 Starter Deathscyther Oval Accel x1

Invested in some B-24 and wasn't disappointed; unbelievably, I pulled five Deathscyther in the first five boosters, and then finally in the sixth one I pulled an Odin. RBV2 is godly.

(Oct. 07, 2016  6:47 PM)Spartan117 Wrote: All takara tho, i wanted to post pics but i dunno how to so yea....

Use http://imgur.com/ !
time to ban deathscyther
(Oct. 08, 2016  12:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: time to ban deathscyther

lol

Will post my thoughts later, but I'm confident we don't need to especially with Valtryek around now!
[Image: 20161007_201856_1.jpg]

This might be weird to ask but is it legal to use a CWD without a plastic part?
I would not think so hah.
Just got Gaia Dragoon G, Gaia Dragoon S, Dragoon F (clear ver. It had a Wide Defence disk so), Draciel V and V2, Seaborg and Takara Bistool.

Well now I have all Team Bladebreaker or Team BBA plastic blades (except Dranzer GT will I will buy in next Plastic & HMS Remembrance lol).
[/spoiler]
(Oct. 09, 2016  2:28 AM)agumonx7 Wrote: [Image: 20161007_201856_1.jpg]

This might be weird to ask but is it legal to use a CWD without a plastic part?

damn...those are some sweet looking blades, wish i could get my hands on some hms random boosters haha
Got my hands on a B-57 Triple Booster Set, a B-56 Booster Unlock Unicorn D.N and a B-58 Karabiner Grip. Lol the boxes came in broken but the Beys inside were okay. XD Gonna get a huge batch of Beys hopefully by next month or by Christmas to catch up.
Got some amazing stuff the past couple of weeks Smile here are some images

[img][Image: ylphcIH.jpg][/img][img][Image: tKXHRZ2.jpg][/img][img][Image: mwmTZUL.jpg][/img][img][Image: WqM9u0a.jpg][/img][img][Image: iT7uzGd.jpg][/img][img][Image: bhuUZW3.jpg][/img][img][Image: NlnuShM.jpg][/img][img][Image: mwO22pO.jpg][/img]
You need to link directly to the image URL, not the page URL.