Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Dec. 28, 2013  2:06 AM)Oceanking Wrote: Got a Hasbro Basalt Horogium (no I won't type the awful hasbro name) at my local toy store a few days ago when I was christmas shopping. Bargain at £5. Wanted one for a while. Sadly no zero g yet. However it's a small store and not a proper toy'r'us kind of place like most of the US members shop at.
You're lucky (In my opinion). I would of been very excited to have another Basalt wheel! Also just out of curiosity, Why do you think the Hasbro name is awful? ''Twisted Tempo'' Isn't such a terrible name.

(Dec. 28, 2013  2:11 AM)XKai_DranzerX Wrote: Well Today I bought an Dark knight dragoon bey raider
Holy carp. I have nothing to say about it other than ''WHY DID HASBRO MAKE SUCH A THING?'' The thing about Beywheelz is, They look slightly appetizing because it looks like a jelly doughnut xd
yea, i always thought the beywheelz were pretty F-ing stupid. i considered them a failed spin-off. they wont ever actually "fight" each other unless you manage to hit them head on and even then its just a collision and thats it.

probly my last bey purchase until pegasus & genbull start showing up locally or if i see any metal furies that DONT have track 90 or 145

i got bbg-24 and bbg-25 for less than $70 shipped
Not really a purchase, but my girlfriend got me a Gladiator Bahamdia and Synchrom DX Stamina & Balance while she was overseas:
[Image: 782E4A50-F87E-4CE1-8446-CBBB24ACA1F6_zpsgabgmb5k.jpg]

The Bahamdia was 198 000 VND ~ $10.50 AUD and the DX was 590 000 VND ~ $31 AUD ish.

I really want to test Bahamdia Bahamdia out but at the same time I don't want to open them.
Wow, I got both of those for Christmas.

Nice buys but the only useful thing to me in Bahamdia is Bahamdia.
And now I officially own:
Special WBBA Prize Counter Leone(Grade 4)
Grade 3 Storm Pegasis Gold Ver.
Tournament Limited Thermal Lacerta(Grade 4)
x2 Rock Aries ED145D WBBA Ver.
BB-00 Pegasis Prototype
I is happy nao Grin
I'm sad now, haha. Wow, nice buy SGMS! I want that BB-00!!
The bad thing is the cost :{, like 73$ but thanks though!
(Dec. 29, 2013  1:55 PM)Shining God MS Wrote: The bad thing is the cost :{, like 73$ but thanks though!
What the hell?!? That's crazy Gasp
Anyways, Yesterday I went to walmart, and bought Gladiator Bahamoote!
But dude, it's worth it Grin Pegasis prototype is a MFB no one on the WBO has(as far as I know)
I am certain that some of us own it already ... Plus, it actually came out after BB-01 when you think about it. That and the L-Drago Wheel prototype are basically just silver recolours, the Pegasis prototype Wheel is not even the one with the unlinked hooves and wings.
Hmm, but still, there are other things like Gold Storm Pegasis G3, and Counter Leone G4, nevertheless, I'm pretty happy with my purchase Smile
(Dec. 26, 2013  7:27 PM)Coach Wrote: Well got our
3 R2Fs
3 RDFs
3 CSs
In the mail today. Looks like they tried to deliver it Christmas Eve but we were doing the Christmas thing not home. Everything is excellent but two of the R2Fs are LRFs but that's not a big deal to me. I've used LRFs in place of R2Fs all the time because they were easier to get.
I Know this is kind of late but, How did you get loose parts? If so, What website? Thanks Tongue_out
(Dec. 29, 2013  11:33 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
3 R2Fs
3 RDFs
3 CSs
In the mail today. Looks like they tried to deliver it Christmas Eve but we were doing the Christmas thing not home. Everything is excellent but two of the R2Fs are LRFs but that's not a big deal to me. I've used LRFs in place of R2Fs all the time because they were easier to get.
I Know this is kind of late but, How did you get loose parts? If so, What website? Thanks Tongue_out

its on EBay, the seller is Crick7. I've also won auctions of 3 RBs for 5.55 and 3 more RDFs for 6.51!

another purchase today. Ran by 5 Below, got 2 Duo Ice Titans and another L-Drago Guardian for $5 a piece. they're the only place I've found Metal Fury beys and $5 a piece can't complain.
(Dec. 30, 2013  12:47 AM)Coach Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2013  11:33 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
3 R2Fs
3 RDFs
3 CSs

its on EBay, the seller is Crick7. I've also won auctions of 3 RBs for 5.55 and 3 more RDFs for 6.51!

another purchase today. Ran by 5 Below, got 2 Duo Ice Titans and another L-Drago Guardian for $5 a piece. they're the only place I've found Metal Fury beys and $5 a piece can't complain.
Thanks for telling me! Wink
Just seconds away from pulling the trigger on a grip assist, extension, and a few grip rubbers. About time the grips in this house got some love.
(Dec. 30, 2013  1:04 AM)Naijalak Wrote: Just seconds away from pulling the trigger on a grip assist, extension, and a few grip rubbers. About time the grips in this house got some love.
before I got the grip accessories I thought why? such a waste of money, but I absolutely love them, got all of those plus the suspension. I have a couple more 3 segment grips on the way too I kind of like the older ones but I've broken a couple at the clip point, the 3 segments are built much better.
My purchases:

[Image: %24T2eC16J,!)8E9s4l5-tuBP9rzwmyhw~~60_35.JPG]
[Image: %24(KGrHqZ,!lgFF-Rz,)TsBRgmEbQp!!~~60_35.JPG]
[Image: 1429813D4F767FC42C49D2]

What do you think? I do not know so much about Beys, if they're rare or not or if they're good, just bought 'em because I like those :s
Congrats! LDD Gold Armored Ver is a nice snatch Smile
L-Drago Destroy Gold Armoured Ver. is super cool, but the three HMS are very common and I hope you bought them for a very low price. Also, I think especially those gold plastic Beyblades by SonoKong are not compatible with other plastics.
The SonoKong gold plastics, like all of their pre-engine gear system plastics aren't fully compatible with the takara/hasbro parts (I wrote a blogpost about the specifics of what does/doesn't go together a while back), but at least from a competitive standpoint Driger's AR and Dranzer's Blade Base are good when used together so while you'd still need the gold dragoon s's spin gear and a Wide Survivor/Wide Defense (in a pinch, 10 Wide isn't awful and is much cheaper/easier to find) to really use them. Most sonokong stuff isn't great for collection value either (their molding tends to be a bit iffy and collector's generally shun them).

The Gold LDD is very nice, though, definitely the highlight there. I would just keep it mint rather than using it, though.

But hey, if you just bought them because you like them, you can't really lose can you Tongue_out
Thank a lot guys, woah, I didn't know there could be that much to learn about it.

So bad those news about the gold Sonokong beys, though I thought on them more as a "collection" than using them on battle. I'd like to use the HMS Driger for fighting, but honestly, I dunno how to Ermm... improve it?

This is a whole new world for me, and as for the Gold LDD I think I'll use it a lot ehhe.
That's amazing, can I ask how much you got it for?
I can't wait until the user Shining God MS sees that, haha.
(Dec. 30, 2013  7:06 PM)Tri Wrote: I can't wait until the user Shining God MS sees that, haha.
I know right! He'd be pretty jealous xd