Recent Beyblade Purchases

I take it you launch the way i do, pulling backwards and not out to the side?
nope to the side
I find pulling backwards to be such an unnatural motion. I don't know how people use grips and stuff. I can never get as powerful a launch with a grip.
^ what will a grip change in the power of the launch?
at least grips keeps our knuckles fine XD
also pulling to the side is easier, but if you wanna make a sliding shoot with the beylauncher pull to your side.
i'm gonna buy:

MFB grip(carabiner or normal)
Rock leone
Another right launcher

When they come out:

Dark bull
Flame libra
Wind aquario booster
(May. 26, 2009  6:23 PM)Commie Wrote: I find pulling backwards to be such an unnatural motion. I don't know how people use grips and stuff. I can never get as powerful a launch with a grip.

That's weird, I've never heard of anyone not wanting to use a grip. Maybe it's the way you hold the grip, because I hate using a launcher without the grip for various reasons; you don't get a good enough hold of the launcher and it can slip, the launch is noticibly less powerful, it's uncomfortable, the list goes on..... I've never taken a launcher from one of my grips in like 4/5 years lol

Megablader: imo you shouldn't get Random Booster Light Volume 2: Wind Aquario, it's not worth it.
No...I can see where he's coming from. Sometimes you just can't get the angle. Also, with the new grips I find it sort of comes aparts when I launch. Sometimes. Kinda awkward. At Spinoff I ended up taking it apart and only holding one side for a few battles.
Hey Rocky i thought you lost your grip and launcher or just launcher or just grip.
Yeah, I was using Matt's at that point. :3
O_O.... that makes sense kind of.Pinching_eyes_2
.................that should make sense completely. :X
My last Storm Pegasis just arrived. I have no shortage of RF's now.
5 actually
I just got a Reshuffle Attack and Balance.

I didn't get the stamina and defense one because I already have a virgo, launcher grip, and soon to be leone.
Just bought a Rock leone.yay
wats good guys u all cool let me join
(May. 29, 2009  9:23 AM)kyrptonlight Wrote: wats good guys u all cool let me join

This post wasn't really needed. It doesn't add value to the topic. Can I also ask that you remove the fan art from your avatar please, unless you made it.
I bought a beyblade on may the 18th and it hasn't come yet its been 2 weeks and i am realy anoyed

-LAITON
Might I ask, but where did you buy from?

(May. 29, 2009  9:51 AM)LAITON Wrote: I bought a beyblade on may the 18th and it hasn't come yet its been 2 weeks and i am realy anoyed

-LAITON
I know he got it iff ebay, dont know which seller though, he would have to tell you lol.
Flame Sagittario x1
Booster Pegasis x1

Will need to wait for the other bits.
Just bough Flame saggitario, Rock leone and BB-05 pegasis from the TheInToy.Man they get a profit out of me.
Wolf 105F. I dunno why I brought it, it sucks.
Lol yeah that was a rather bad buy lol, atleast you got the 105 track i guess... lol Smile