Recent Beyblade Purchases

i bought bakushin susanow for £5
Big Bang Pegasis F:D Came in the mail! Phew... I don't needa worry about Cosmic anymore..
just got the ultimate dx set and it was soooo worth it
Bought a Dragoon GT and Draciel V - Used for $27 from ♥/Serotonin ?

Thanks ♥/Serotonin !
I just got a variares D: D and a 3 segment Launcher grip. (My other launcher broke Unhappy ) It was worth it.
I bought a Team Excalibur set today.

I was really hoping I could find a Team Star Breakers set, but after looking for a while, The team excalibur set is all I could find.

At least I got another Gravity, AD145, and a RS.
My Duo Uranus,Flash Saggitario,Metal faces,Hell Horuseus,and my beylaucher came recently. I love Flash!
Grin. My next purchases are probably gonna be a Blue bey-pointer,Phantom Orion,and Poison Zurafa.
Within the last month i bought....
Gaia Dragoon V
Gaia Dragoon G(NIB)
Dragoon F(NIB)
Dragoon V2
Dragoon G(NIB)
Dranzer V2
Dranzer GT
Master Draciel
Draciel V
Driger V
Driger V2(NIB)
Seaborg
Seaborg 2
Wolborg 2
Wyborg
Wolborg 4(NIB)
Zinrai 2(NIB)
Hayate 2(NIB)
Griffolyon 2(NIB)
Salamalyon(NIB)
Dragoon G(NIB)
Rock Bison(NIB)
DuoTron Launcher(NIB)
Core System Grip Launcher(NIB)

What's a core system grip launcher? I'm sure whatever it is isn't called that. Anyway nice purchases.
I finally obtained a Poison Virgo 125ES.

I promptly switched the track to one of my opaque black ED145 as I got home.
My Gaia Dragoon G is here!! Finally,I get my favorite plastic Grin. It looks amazing with all the stickers on it and everything. Keeping it for Mint Display Grin
Holy carp dude, That's some awesome stuff you got there, Nice score man! Grin
Did you open them yet, and if so, what did you get?
I picked up the Beylocker with Grand Cetus T125RS at Wal-Mart, today.
Holy ..... Dude did you you really buy all of those or just 1? If all then DAAAAAMN dude, I can almost guarantee you got a Lime Green DGMSUV in there!! XD
Dude that is an awesome purchase then! Grin If you get a Red DEMS I'll Definatly buy one soon! Grin
LMAO Come on dude, be a little hopeful!! if I get a red DEMS?! If I don't get one of each beyblade out of 16 random boosters I gotta be the most unlucky guy in the world... you got me scared now!
Today at Wally-World(Walmart),I picked up a Beylocker with Grand Cetus T125RS,like Hazel,sorta awkward haha XD. Its pretty cool I use it to hold my Beylauncher L,Two MF Tool thingies,and my combos.
Today I went to TRU, there was a sale buy 1 get the 2nd 1/2OFF sooo being a good uncle I picked up my nephew a ULTIMATE METEO L-DRAGO ASSAULT and for me a GALAXY Pegasus to keep NIP
Sup! So psyched just bought the best bey ever! PHANTOM ORION! No1 in my town has beet me and i had 7 other plabders over when i received it HES #1!!!
I just bought a White Gabriel(Mint), Galeon Attack Ring, NIB Orange Galeon 2, and one of my favorite stadiums a brand new HMS Tornado Balance

EDIT: Also bought pink Trypio AR and a Flame Pegasus.
Serious How the hell do you score these thing's my friend?! LOL!!! Nice purchase, Bro!! Grin