Recent Beyblade Purchases

That's why i've never bought a random booster.
Bought an Ultimate DX Set from Dimsum2u on ebay last night.
I just bought an Orthros G.My first plastic
Loving the RBAs, Robsta. Amazing pulls for only getting two!
(Apr. 11, 2012  5:58 PM)darkbull9999 Wrote: I just bought an Orthros G.My first plastic

great man.. Orthros G should be rare these days. Can you show a pic of it?
Just google it, then go to images. It's not that hard.
(Apr. 11, 2012  3:18 AM)Cannon Wrote: Kei
They are terrible. They are not even balanced. .__.
And, that Red Light Launcher. Uggh, can't even use it!

That's the point of ZERO-G? lol
I don't know if I would ever use it in a tournament, but it's pretty cool in my opinion.

(Apr. 11, 2012  11:22 AM)Zain Wrote: Congratulations, you got in 2 random boosters what it took me 16 to get. Evolution also got a DGMSUV RC in only one random booster he opened... goddamn.

A few years ago I bought 3 HMS 5 Saint Beasts Boosters and got 3 Dragoon MS UV's. Eee

I went to buy the blue beylocker with GRaND CETUs defend. it kept calling me all week, can't wait to go home and check it out, looks pretty cool
(Apr. 11, 2012  9:47 PM)Kei Wrote: That's the point of ZERO-G? lol
I don't know if I would ever use it in a tournament, but it's pretty cool in my opinion.

So, it's supposed to be unbalanced? Duo Uranus in Attack Mode is easy to 'sway' out. aha.

Meh, I've sorta gotten attached to Zero-G. So it was worth the money. Just the 3 second battle is what annoys me. :\

hey just got phantom orion any1 know any good combos with his metal peice and or BGrin tip/spintrack
Use the Build Me A Combo Thread oe look in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Thread in the Advanced Forum for answers.
http://www.rinkya.com/new/en/auction-b131793786

Look at what I won! Grin

(Gallzy, Seaborg 1 & 2, Trypio, Griffolyon, Knight Driger?, Cyber Dragoon, Driger V2, Burning Kerberous, Metal Driger ) for 2300 Yen. Grin

Beast price.

Yeah I saw that one too. Can't believe you got it for so low. Don't know why everyone seems to have abandoned YJA as of late since there was a Tornado balance and Tornado Balance type S that end in like 4 minutes! Honestly if I had the money i'd have bought one of those just for bragging rights.
I was going for 6 Driger V2's for 1000 yen. And at that price; i would've won. But OkinawamTS won it .. for some reason, probably for selling or something. But still. Grin
Oh yeah I saw that too. Can't believe there were so many for that low.
My friend won the Driger V2's, told him to bid 1000 on them cos I felt they could be won for cheap.

I just won a NIB RB12 for 2000 yen... Pinch me I must be dreaming.
I was actually the first one to ask him; but then i had to make a tough decision of either the huge lot; or just the 6 Driger's. But I felt the random ones had more value.

I think i saw that one! There's a few RB's out there. But i don't think I have the luck to actually pull a good Beyblade. :\
(Apr. 13, 2012  4:17 PM)Zain Wrote: My friend won the Driger V2's, told him to bid 1000 on them cos I felt they could be won for cheap.

I just won a NIB RB12 for 2000 yen... Pinch me I must be dreaming.

Seriously, Zain, How do you find all these thing's?!? Tongue_out
My Beyblade Movie:Fierce Battle arrived today Smile I bought it mainly because I love beyblade and Daichi and Gaia Dragoon are boss. My Thundercats Season 1 Book 1 Dvd should be arriving tomorrow.
I ordered a Wide Square Type Stadium. Yay, I can finally have a non Hasbro real stadium!
Evolution:
Because he looks on YJA. I saw it too.
Bought another Flash for around $12.50-ish, seeing as my first was getting dull.
(Apr. 13, 2012  10:54 PM)Ultra Wrote: Evolution:
Because he looks on YJA. I saw it too.

Yeah I figured as much .... I don't really have time to go look through all the auction's anymore ... :\ I'm gonna have to find someone who can look through the auction's for me, Find me a decent lot, I purchase it, Then give them a free blade or something for there work in finding me the auction's! LOL!! XD
I just bought a Gravity Demilition 2 pack,and metal masters game with vulcan horuseus Smile I can't wait until they arrived,the colors on Gravity Destroyer are so awesome,and another AD145 could help and I can never have enough WDs. Also,the yellow Ch120 track looks epic,and so does the RS,which is my third RS. I swear,RS are becoming so easy to get,when I find that blue cetus,i'm going to buy it right away,along with the green cetus in some 2-pack,then i'll have All Three Cetus' along with 5 RS(Hell Horuseus,Inferno Byxis,Grand Cetus(white),Grand Cetus(blue),and grand cetus(green).