Recent Beyblade Purchases

(Nov. 16, 2011  11:19 PM)IfritDulux Wrote: Ray Striker and Earth Virgo, 4.00 GBP each.... what a Bargin if you ask me lol

If you ask everyone else, it is a bargain.
Yuss, I finally got a VariAres! $16, too; great price IMO. Smile Should be here around the 28th or so.
(Nov. 17, 2011  2:24 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Yuss, I finally got a VariAres! $16, too; great price IMO. Smile Should be here around the 28th or so.
Nice! Mine should come in the mail by Friday! Anyways I bought a Gold Sonokong Triple Type Stadium. all the BB-10's too expensive.
I got a Sky Blue Customize Grip (Takara) and a Takara Wing Defenser. Both NIP and bolth from the same seller.
Nothing big, just the Hasbro Grand Ketos/Cetus and the Hasbro Tornado/Cyclone Herculeo Grin
Just won this... Smile
http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k141892532
Dragoon F for 1 yen....... Eee Eee

but..how many knows that the auction is a lot...???
i actually won a lot for 1 yen..haha
Oh wow, Dragoon S, Draciel S, Wolborg, etc.
That's a nifty little lot :3
Nice buy, Benjo!
Got myself Gaia Dragoon and Driger F too... Confused
gonna edit my buying list..XD
I got Flame Byxis it's very good so far.
(Nov. 19, 2011  1:55 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: Just won this... Smile
http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k141892532
Dragoon F for 1 yen....... Eee Eee

but..how many knows that the auction is a lot...???
i actually won a lot for 1 yen..haha

haha nice buy although none of those are very hard to find apart from Dragoon S and Gaia Dragoon. That user was pretty dumb to not put the first picture that would show up on the page as the whole lot. Anyway here with my own mega cheap buy is this lot from ebay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Beyblades-/170...27c06bee04

Can't believe it went so cheap. Also I only had £8 in my paypal account and very little in my bank account so i'm glad it went cheap otherwise I would have had to put money into it. I'm so looking forward to owning the Purple Phantom Force Galeon and a Bearing stinger. Haven't owned either of them before.
I have Recently got two rock leones in the mail awesomeTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_winkTongue_out_wink
I never really left them tbh. I just sold a large portion of my collection. I've still got like 10 plastics. Anyway i'm buying off ebay and other places because:

-UK is planning on having more plastic tourneys and I need decent beys to compete(Totally failed today due to only really having driger S for my decent beys)
-I can sell plastics at the plastic tourneys.
(Nov. 19, 2011  8:49 PM)kbwilliams Wrote: will you help me im a brand new blader and i was wondering about good bey combos

This is for beys you recently purchased. Not the place to ask, but if you are just looking for the Top-Tier combos.
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20386
I opened a RBV8 and got...

Jade Jupiter. >_> So PO'ed, I wanted Hell Crown...
I was able to purchase "Beyblade Portable: Vulcan Horuseus" (both the Bey and the game) for 980 yen yesterday. I must say, very good deal.
(Nov. 20, 2011  12:06 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I was able to purchase "Beyblade Portable: Vulcan Horuseus" (both the Bey and the game) for 980 yen yesterday. I must say, very good deal.

Sweet Buy Oki, I hope you will make an unboxing, it's been a while since the last one lol Smile
just paid some thing.. Smile
-Flame Pegasus
-Gaia Dragoon G
-Trygle
-Dranzer S
-Dragoon V
-Driger V
-Flash Leopard
(Nov. 20, 2011  1:39 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: just paid some thing.. Smile
-Flame Pegasus
-Gaia Dragoon G
-Trygle
-Dranzer S
-Dragoon V
-Driger V
-Flash Leopard

nice buys BenBen (lol i always wanted to call u that)

dragoon v is ALWAYS a sexy looking beyblade imo Smile

Today, I got the L-Drago Triple Set at Target, which includes Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, and Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Rush Ver. 125SF.
yesterday I got the gold TT 3 battle stadium
(Nov. 21, 2011  12:57 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Today, I got the L-Drago Triple Set at Target, which includes Lightning L-Drago 100HF, Meteo L-Drago LW105LF, and Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Rush Ver. 125SF.
We see those every time we go to Target and even though we already have it AND BB-97, still tempted to buy it for only $19.99!!! LOL

Nice!
(Nov. 20, 2011  12:06 AM)OkiBlaze Wrote: I was able to purchase "Beyblade Portable: Vulcan Horuseus" (both the Bey and the game) for 980 yen yesterday. I must say, very good deal.
Had I known that those were gonna be so cheap, I wouldn't have paid $28US for ours back in May! LOL I've picked up 2 more recently for under $15.00
(Nov. 21, 2011  3:44 PM)KillerSpinner Wrote: Nice!
Had I known that those were gonna be so cheap, I wouldn't have paid $28US for ours back in May! LOL I've picked up 2 more recently for under $15.00

Seriously! It was never so cheap! And the same stands for the DS equivalents of the same games, with the same bey...
Bought Scythe Kronos, Death Quetz, a Strongest Blader Set, and a BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set.

That was expensive -.-

And also a Mars Red LR, so once everything rocks up I'll have two. One for use and one for backup in case I yank another handle clean off.