Reborn Team BigBangFury (New Jersey and New york) Elite team, Now Recruiting!

Thanks but its not a good combos becouse it as this wierd shape in the battom of the wheel so it does't work whit tall tracks
Yea as it is outclass by many things........
Team how you think orojya dragooon would do for spinsteal just got a dragooon like a week ago and still dont know what to do with it
its batter whit rivaser and what bottom
Found a suitable combo for dragooon until begirados comes out
Or it could be a combo with the new pegaus that might come out!!!imagen dragooon chrome wheel with Pegasus!!!
Sorry team i havent been here lately school is using alot of my time so i try to stay updated with the team
hey team do you think reviser dragoon sa145ewd is a good combo?
(Sep. 27, 2012  10:45 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: hey team do you think reviser dragoon sa145ewd is a good combo?

If you mean Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD then i think its a very good combo as its suppose to be to ultimate zombie right but i think it lose to attack types you should check the thread for it
Hey guys i having me first tournament in New Jersey tomorrow so i hope some of you can come also cant wait to test out beserker begirados Eee
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:34 AM)Zero X Wrote: Hey guys i having me first tournament in New Jersey tomorrow so i hope some of you can come also cant wait to test out beserker begirados Eee

I just got my berserker begirados, bandid goriem, and guardian gargole (from RB2) today
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:49 AM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:34 AM)Zero X Wrote: Hey guys i having me first tournament in New Jersey tomorrow so i hope some of you can come also cant wait to test out beserker begirados Eee

I just got my berserker begirados, bandid goriem, and guardian gargole (from RB2) today

cool how bandid goriem and bezerker begirados doing for you? anyway i have a new agrresive CS tip which is mint
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:53 AM)Zero X Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:49 AM)bj3rdd Wrote:

cool how bandid goriem and bezerker begirados doing for you? anyway i have a new agrresive CS tip which is mint

I have an agressive cs too, but its not mint, i used it a few times
(Oct. 06, 2012  3:03 AM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:53 AM)Zero X Wrote:
(Oct. 06, 2012  2:49 AM)bj3rdd Wrote: I just got my berserker begirados, bandid goriem, and guardian gargole (from RB2) today

I have an agressive cs too, but its not mint, i used it a few times
cool also attention team we have 1 spot left for recruiting

I am quiting because i want to be good rivals with big bang fury thanks for everything
(Oct. 08, 2012  6:49 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: I am quiting because i want to be good rivals with big bang fury thanks for everything
Sign well bye....

Also team i created a new come Ifraid Begirados DF145CS its really good as it have enough stamina and a whole lot of smashXDXDXDXDXD I am really enjoying it it right now

Also team any new combos you guys want to share?
Hey im quitting so bye
(Oct. 11, 2012  10:52 PM)JE Wrote: Hey im quitting so bye
How come?
Im going to join team flash bang with my friend bj3rdd
Opening is updated
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:31 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:27 AM)Zero X Wrote: Okay beat fox your in but please use the format and selcome our newest member hellcrown
Just to mention, I recommended hellcrown to join your team since I told him that I'm not accepting trainees

no i did but who cares
(Oct. 11, 2012  11:34 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:31 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:27 AM)Zero X Wrote: Okay beat fox your in but please use the format and selcome our newest member hellcrown
Just to mention, I recommended hellcrown to join your team since I told him that I'm not accepting trainees

no i did but who cares
Dude that was months agoso there was reallly no need to bring that up.....

(Oct. 12, 2012  1:29 AM)Zero X Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2012  11:34 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:31 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Just to mention, I recommended hellcrown to join your team since I told him that I'm not accepting trainees

no i did but who cares
Dude that was months agoso there was reallly no need to bring that up.....
i know
Welcome our 2 newest members of BigBangFury Beylegend2000 and Anakl1n183
Welcome to the team legendblader and ankl1n!!hope to battle you soon!