Reborn Team BigBangFury (New Jersey and New york) Elite team, Now Recruiting!

Sure. But... Am I to make the Signiture or...?
Team Pyro is hosting a NY tourney at central park on august 26th so I hope the team can come
Can't going to Portugal both Unhappy and Smile at the same time XD well, I'll bring my Bey Ta Stadium and my rev up on the trip.
k well well i am planning on making a tourny on saturday september 1st
Welcome to the team ryugarulz also I wish luck to team for sunday tourny whoever going
(Aug. 23, 2012  12:55 AM)StrikerX Wrote: Welcome to the team ryugarulz also I wish luck to team for sunday tourny whoever going

Aren't you and zero x going?
That probably count as spam as its not team related but strikerX should be going with me but im sure he hasnt check pyro tournament thread lately since he does not go on the wbo alot also team try to come to the tourny early so we can have team practice
First post updated and were now excepting trainees
Spark wanted me to join so here i am BeatFox and i use gravity destroyer ch145 rf
Okay beat fox your in but please use the format and welcome our newest member hellcrown1000!
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:27 AM)Zero X Wrote: Okay beat fox your in but please use the format and selcome our newest member hellcrown
Just to mention, I recommended hellcrown to join your team since I told him that I'm not accepting trainees

(Aug. 23, 2012  2:31 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:27 AM)Zero X Wrote: Okay beat fox your in but please use the format and selcome our newest member hellcrown
Just to mention, I recommended hellcrown to join your team since I told him that I'm not accepting trainees

ok no worries!

Welcome hell crown!
k but not to sound harsh but I didnt think that post was neccecary and I kinda didnt really ask you anything about hellcrown1000 but you never know maybe he is an advancd blader but goodluck with your team beychamp

Team look at the build me a combo thread to increase your skills and new members we will test your strength to get promoted to elite rank
welcome beatfox!!!also hellcrown1000,beatfox and ryugarulz here is the link to build me a combo #2 thread
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-me-a-combo-2

if you have some questions pm me or Zero X!
Team I have an important update we will now have ranks witch are
Legend blader
Elite
Pro blader
Advance blader
Everyone is given the rank that we think are most likely for each blader but remember everyblader is equal and everyone still have the ability to step up to each rank so please do not complain and further ado
Congratulations Sparkman321lir for getting promoted to Co captain!!!!
Hey man!I'm the ''Blada4LIFE'' kid.You sent me a pm.Sounds like a good team
Credit to Insom for this EPIC sig
EDIT:No I am not in a team
(Aug. 24, 2012  9:59 PM)Blada4LIFE Wrote: Hey man!I'm the ''Blada4LIFE'' kid.You sent me a pm.Sounds like a good team
Credit to Insom for this EPIC sig
EDIT:No I am not in a team
Thanks but next time try not to double post because you can always edit your post but thanks

(Aug. 24, 2012  10:44 PM)Blada4LIFE Wrote: whoops

I pm you...if you want to join do the format that's in the first post
Thats fine with me
So its either you joining or you not and if your are joining like sparkman said use the format in the first post because this is kinda getting off topic and it might count as spam
sorry havent been here for a while sorry mostly busy
(Aug. 25, 2012  3:31 AM)Zero X Wrote: So its either you joining or you not and if your are joining like sparkman said use the format in the first post because this is kinda getting off topic and it might count as spam

I sent you a pm
Yea I saw your PM
Hey can i join team bigbang fury
I just got 3th place in pyrus tournament and 3th for is zero g tournument too so im a in
Wait are you je?you changed your name again!so confusing-__-