Reborn Team BigBangFury (New Jersey and New york) Elite team, Now Recruiting!

That's alright and. Will there be a chance to join zero x
yea you are already in but sparkman still going to test you
good morning and what types of beys should we bring stamina, balance, attack, or defense
Any bey you have also guys lets keep training for future tournys
I will train harder and my neighbor ( 10 years old ) is also a good blader but he doesnt have an account so if i help him make one can he join the team since we both train together
and since we should talk about our weaknesses and strengths, one of my strengths is launch power and one of my weaknesses is aim
im trying to improve my aim by aiming at small objects in my neighbors stadium from far away.
its helping my aim to become better
(Jul. 18, 2012  7:34 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: and since we should talk about our weaknesses and strengths, one of my strengths is launch power and one of my weaknesses is aim
im trying to improve my aim by aiming at small objects in my neighbors stadium from far away.
its helping my aim to become better
Ok good luck with that hope you become stronger

hey whats up everyone !
(Jul. 19, 2012  11:42 PM)flashbladerX Wrote: hey whats up everyone !

nothing much just training
Beychamp you should try using the beyblade launcher with the laser to help your aim!or use a bey compass!!!
thanks for the tip
i will try to buy it
If you need more help I am always here!also I could help with your aim when we battle!
thanks
i will always count on you
(Jul. 20, 2012  1:23 AM)Beychamp76 Wrote: thanks
i will always count on you

I am here to make the team better!
ZERO X is the august 4 tourny official and how many people are going
sorry than and what bey is good for a stamina type

(Jul. 20, 2012  6:18 PM)flashbladerX Wrote: im bored everyone
(Jul. 20, 2012  6:18 PM)flashbladerX Wrote: im bored everyone

k but this isn't really the thread where you type something like that as it is consider spam
Sorry about that...I will write more stuff about the team.
Zero x what are good parts for me to get and to make a good stamina bey?
i believe wd, eternal sharp, and eternal spike are good stamina tips but eternal sharp loses its balance after a while and zero x might know about the other parts
(Jul. 20, 2012  6:44 PM)flashbladerX Wrote: Sorry about that...I will write more stuff about the team.
Zero x what are good parts for me to get and to make a good stamina bey?
you can look at the top tier list and there is many threads that can help you with combos but you should buy phantom orion and evil befall

Hey , did you guys went to the tournment today ?
Nahh i had to go somewhere but i think sparkman went
Yea. I saw sparkman and zero x are you goin to make a tournment ?