Reborn Team BigBangFury (New Jersey and New york) Elite team, Now Recruiting!

Welcome samantha you are on the team
Happy new year guys could not go on the internet yesterday had problems also we may have new members coming to the team i will inform you guys later
I'm really sorry, ZERO X, I did not expect this to happen, but my old team leader came back to the good side, and I must be with my old team, but may my team, Team Storm Bladers, be allies with you guys anyhow?
edited:first post is updated
I would like to join this team

My style is defense as well as attack

I believe this team is great and so is the leader

Hopefully you may accept me

I'm new to online beyblading but I am an extroardinary blader in the real world
I've been Beyblading for 1 and a half years and my launch power is good because my highest launch so far is 49,376
Also my best combo is earth tempo but I prefer using twisted tempo
k but could you be a little bit specific about combo and what kind of gear do you have also since you are new so i know you probably didnt had the chance but are you availible to go to any tournament in New Jersey or New york
As of gear, I have many beyblades and ripcord launchers as well as the launcher that keeps track of your launch strength which I got from my cousin. I have 9 tools as well. My beys are poison serpent, galaxy pegasus, rock zurafa, thunder laserta, lighting l drago, gravity destroyer/gravity persues, twisted tempo, and I lost my earth eagle but i'll find it later
I am planning on creating a tourny in New York in august and if i can get that approve my team will test your strength if that is okay
The first post is updated and a new rule is set
try to get these beys evil befall,hades kerbecs,flame byxis,spiral capricorn and a string launcher a rip gauge wont support you for long
I'll try to get them and I can go to a NYC or Jersey City tournament
Also my earth tempo combo has a 145 wd tip
Ok until I can make my tourny you will be on the recruiting list and once were done testing you you can join the team
will the tourny be in nyc central park?
Yeah the tourney will be hosted on central park hecksher playground.
I want to rejoin. I shall have utmost respect and loyalty towards ZERO X and will indefinitely follow the team's rules, no matter what, even if it is risky to me.

EDIT: I have been into beyblades for about 6 or 7 years, have pretty good launch and bey-gear, have been to 2 tournaments, and 20 beys.
what time on august 4th will the tournament be
(Jul. 17, 2012  6:48 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: what time on august 4th will the tournament be
Probably at 1:30 or later like 1:45 but between those times

(Jul. 17, 2012  6:35 PM)SamanthaD. Wrote: I want to rejoin. I shall have utmost respect and loyalty towards ZERO X and will indefinitely follow the team's rules, no matter what, even if it is risky to me.

EDIT: I have been into beyblades for about 6 or 7 years, have pretty good launch and bey-gear, have been to 2 tournaments, and 20 beys.
ok but if it is okay that me and sparkman will test you and beychamp at my tourny that i am setting up at august 4th and after that we will make you guys official members of the team so for now you guys are on the recruiting list

thank you Zero X
I will train harder to improve and do we have to register at the tourny and if we do what time will the registration be?
Also have you finalized the tourny to be on august 4 and what will the prizes be?
Also whats the entrance fee or is there no entry fee
Well that is alittle of topic so you can PM me about that info and registration start at 1:30 also team lets try to bring Big Bang Fury reputation up
(Jul. 17, 2012  6:03 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Yeah the tourney will be hosted on central park hecksher playground.

Is hecksher playground on the south or north of central park
The south.Try looking at it in google maps!
ok
(Jul. 17, 2012  7:58 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: The south.Try looking at it in google maps!

ok thanks
Also beychamp unndisable your PM because i cant send you any PMs also guys keep it to PM or if you have any questions PM me it is almost consider spam
now u can send me a pm
K but try to keep the spam on low cause this is a team thread
zero x i want to join your team and i will try to test my strength with sparkman and also you!

my launch is pretty strong espcially with the string launcher !
my combo is flash sagittario c145ES
i been in beyblade for 1 year and a half
(Jul. 17, 2012  10:29 PM)flashbladerX Wrote: zero x i want to join your team and i will try to test my strength with sparkman and also you!

my launch is pretty strong espcially with the string launcher !
my combo is flash sagittario c145ES
i been in beyblade for 1 year and a half
welcome back flash blader sorry i i forgot you change your username