Reborn Team BigBangFury (New Jersey and New york) Elite team, Now Recruiting!

(Dec. 02, 2011  2:26 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: i chnged because you guys are too easy or me. i need a challenge!

What do you mean too easy!

Guys train your hardest i want this team to be the best
(Dec. 02, 2011  2:26 PM)TheInGreek Wrote: i chnged because you guys are too easy or me. i need a challenge!

Coming back into the team thread of the team you left just to insult them?

Classy. Don't do it again.
Yea especially you dont know how strong i am either!!!!!!!!...........@theingreek:you should think before you speak!!!!!
Team big bang fury we really have to work together as a team and boost our reputations we have to surpass our limits if you are a member i recommend you help make this team better and become the well knowned team of the wbo!!!

WE have to start discussing more on our team strategy
Guys i insert a new warning system on the thread check the first page
I'm back also guys it will help if you guys be more cooperative
I'm sorry I haven't been posting. I havn't been on the WBO in a while.
team stuff like discussing our strong points an weak points and working to build our weak points into strong points and team strategy
spark man you should had change that post it was counted as spam

Told you guys just post if you had something too say
he sorry did not post anthing yet this that I was busy
its that I had problems with somebody
oh yea today I was super trainning with sparkman wow the way I ripped ths launcher that sparkman teach me was great thanks sparkman you always got my back
I am sorry zero x i didnt notice that until a while ago!!!!!and yea zero x i am also help a team member with his launch!!!!i am trying to make the team even better!!!!
Nice y'all got my full support and pm me when u hae any news on tornaments in new,jersey.
sorry if I did not post 4 a ling time umm oh yea team merry christmass abd happy new ork also
I was hoping to find a team, and now, reading this, may I join? I think you're awesome, you guys. My team leader went off to be on this "dark side" and I quit my team because of that.
I have been into Beyblade for 9-10 years as well
(Dec. 25, 2011  3:35 AM)SamanthaD. Wrote: I was hoping to find a team, and now, reading this, may I join? I think you're awesome, you guys. My team leader went off to be on this "dark side" and I quit my team because of that.
I have been into Beyblade for 9-10 years as well

Read the first post of zero x tell us your launch strength...how long have you been in beyblade and what is your best combo...you can pm zero x if you want
My highest launch power so far is 48135. I don't know how high I can go yet (probably will break my rip gague launcher trying) Smile
I'd happily join your team.
Best combo: Gravity Eagle SW145 WD
No Clear Wheel but Perseus variants are legal on Gravity, FYI.

and rip gauge power is meaningless.
Sorry guys i been out i was celebrating X mas now i am back into the WBO
(Dec. 26, 2011  9:58 PM)SamanthaD. Wrote: My highest launch power so far is 48135. I don't know how high I can go yet (probably will break my rip gague launcher trying) Smile
I will let you join but what other gear do you have specific and your other best combo(HAZEL is right about eagle not going into gravity)
I'm gonna quit since I cant be online that much good luck
(Dec. 27, 2011  4:49 AM)ZERO X Wrote: Sorry guys i been out i was celebrating X mas now i am back into the WBO
(Dec. 26, 2011  9:58 PM)SamanthaD. Wrote: My highest launch power so far is 48135. I don't know how high I can go yet (probably will break my rip gague launcher trying) Smile
I will let you join but what other gear do you have specific and your other best combo(HAZEL is right about eagle not going into gravity)

I meant Perseus' Light wheel with Eagle's face bolt.
(Dec. 29, 2011  1:10 AM)SamanthaD. Wrote:
(Dec. 27, 2011  4:49 AM)ZERO X Wrote: Sorry guys i been out i was celebrating X mas now i am back into the WBO

The first name comes from the metal wheel and then the clear wheel, so it's just gravity Perseus SW145WD
(Dec. 29, 2011  1:24 AM)NatsuDragneel Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2011  1:10 AM)SamanthaD. Wrote:

The first name comes from the metal wheel and then the clear wheel, so it's just gravity Perseus SW145WD

True. So I'll put my black face bolt on it.