Reborn Team BigBangFury (New Jersey and New york) Elite team, Now Recruiting!

Follow the format
(Sep. 04, 2012  5:32 PM)Zero X Wrote: Follow the format
What Format?

(Sep. 04, 2012  5:42 PM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2012  5:32 PM)Zero X Wrote: Follow the format
What Format?

Look at the first page(first post)the format is there
Okay I got the format, Do I PM You Or say it here?
(Sep. 04, 2012  6:54 PM)bj3rdd Wrote: Okay I got the format, Do I PM You Or say it here?

You can post it here
But arent we full already
I Want to Be A Member of this team...

My Launching Is very good. My Launcher Grip is a 3 Segment Launcher Grip with String launncher, Grip rubber, Grip Extension, Angle Compass, Bey P Card, and Launcher Rubber.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Haven't Been to any Official WBO Tournaments.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My Combo(s) MF-H Duo Bull E230CS, MF Phantom Capricorn 160EWD, & MF-H Flash Bull S130R2F
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I Been Blading about 2- 2 1/2 Years
Ok your in and mostly the team meet up in central park for tournamsents so I think you get the, elite rank also new rule members I am renaming the legend blader title to the blader of 4 seasons and only 4 bladers can be in that rank
so whose in the blader of 4 seasons
Its undecided yet but all of the bladers in the elite rank have to battle and whoever the top 4 will be the bladers of the 4 seasons however everyone have a chance to be in the 4 seasons rank and you can lose that rank to someone else so its a special rank
(Sep. 04, 2012  8:06 PM)Zero X Wrote: Its undecided yet but all of the bladers in the elite rank have to battle and whoever the top 4 will be the bladers of the 4 seasons however everyone have a chance to be in the 4 seasons rank and you can lose that rank to someone else so its a special rank and were still recruiting,also you can name yourself based around the season like autumn or spring or summer
So You have to decide if im in or not?

(Sep. 04, 2012  8:22 PM)Zero X Wrote: Your in
Yes! Im In! Grin Do I have to put the name of the team on my signature or something

(Sep. 04, 2012  7:17 PM)je Wrote: But arent we full already
One of our team members wasnt active anymore and stop going to tourneys so I remove the members of the team

bj3rdd-yeaif you want to avertise the team or show your a member here
(Sep. 04, 2012  8:31 PM)Zero X Wrote:
(Sep. 04, 2012  7:17 PM)je Wrote: But arent we full already
One of our team members wasnt active anymore and stop going to tourneys so I remove the members of the team

bj3rdd-yeaif you want to avertise the team or show your a member here
Ok Im updating my sig now

Ok and welcome to the team also you can discuss strategy or new beycombos you been using
(Sep. 04, 2012  8:41 PM)Zero X Wrote: Ok and welcome to the team also you can discuss strategy or new beycombos you been using
Finished My New Signature! Like?

Yea really good and im starting to become more of an attack blader as I am using anti attack more often
(Sep. 04, 2012  8:48 PM)Zero X Wrote: Yea really good and im starting to become more of an attack blader as I am using anti attack more often
I dont really know what I am, Its either defence or balance! Grin

Welcome to the team!if you have any questions ask me or Zero x
(Sep. 04, 2012  9:29 PM)sparkman321lir Wrote: Welcome to the team!if you have any questions ask me or Zero x
Okay, thanks for the welcome! Grin

Welcome to team
Team do u think this is a good combo jade cancer 90h/s its just that idont know what to do whit jade
welcome to the team i hope i could battle u sometime
(Sep. 04, 2012  9:40 PM)UltimiteOrion Wrote: welcome to the team i hope i could battle u sometime
Me too! Grin
(Sep. 04, 2012  9:38 PM)je Wrote: Team do u think this is a good combo jade cancer 90h/s its just that idont know what to do whit jade
I not sure thats a good combo as jade is not that good with with attack but you could do MFH or MF jade cancer 230D as it should have enough weight and all its weight go outside which should give it more stamina to outspin opponents

Im probavly get an E230 from samurai saramanda E230ES and beserker begirados for anti attack