Reborn Team BigBangFury (New Jersey and New york) Elite team, Now Recruiting!

thx guys i look foward to beening in the team, is there anything i need to do or anything, and sparkman look foward to battleing you
(Oct. 13, 2012  4:51 AM)Anak1n183 Wrote: thx guys i look foward to beening in the team, is there anything i need to do or anything, and sparkman look foward to battleing you
Noy really but you can talk about your purchases or v combos
THX FOR LETTING ME IN THIS IS GOING TO BE A KICK BUTT TEAM
How do i make a banner/ just asking as a question?
Go to the my creations forum and ask for a sig but PM me this or go to ask a wuestin thread sobwe dont cause spam
ok but what do you mean, i have to pm you this?what do you mean?
PM me or sparkman for any questions
ok thx for the help
Anak1n edit your post since the wbo dont allow 1 worded post just to help yoy from being warned
It was no problem glad we can help and remember PM me or sparkman of you have any questions about the team
Welcome our new member Ripperman also un disablebyour PM
Welcome ripperman!!!I met you at LBB and PYRO tourney!I didn't get to battle you though...
Sup guys OP is updated also im doindmg a tournament on october 27th called Hollow Deathly Brawl and its MFB and Zero G so I hope the tean can takes its home turf
I would love to be part of this team i live in new york
(Oct. 21, 2012  10:25 PM)xWolf Wrote: I would love to be part of this team i live in new york

Follow the team format
Op updated and a new rule is for the rankings is now decided by Expirience,Top tier and BeyPointsand Beyrank you have you must have a certain amount of beypoints or rank on yourbprofile that is required to be in certain rankings but there are exceptions depending if you dont have enough beypoints and alot of expirience. The Blader of the 4 seasons is definently required ti have certain beypoints alot of expirience and top tier however you can get thrown back if too many people is in a certain rank by beypoints so in order to stay in you have to work your way to the top and check the rankings in the op
Anak1n183 and Beylegend2000 welcome to the team hope to battle you
Are you guys still looking for recruits?
(Nov. 02, 2012  1:53 AM)DJ Inferno Wrote: Are you guys still looking for recruits?

yes big bang fury is
(Nov. 02, 2012  1:53 AM)DJ Inferno Wrote: Are you guys still looking for recruits?

Yeah we are
My metal stone face broke and CF is too worn now saving up for a beylauncher LR andgets new parts to increase my potential any ideas guys?
Ok out of thought i want to congratulate Hellcrown1000 for being promoted too Elite!!
(Nov. 04, 2012  1:54 PM)Zero X Wrote: Ok out of thought i want to congradulate Hellcrown1000 for being promoted too Elite!!

Congratulations Hellcrown1000
(Nov. 04, 2012  1:54 PM)Zero X Wrote: Ok out of thought i want to congradulate Hellcrown1000 for being promoted too Elite!!

Congratulations Hellcrown1000