(Read OP) Username Discussion

Its that time of month again. Im thinking of being Kawaii Karp. :3
Nisshoku meaning Eclipse in Japanese.
No username shall ever top The Boss. or Kai-U. Or Blader Monk. Or Sexybunny4u.
I liked DEEZ NUTS as a username.
Honestly, I'm surprised Kai-V even allows it.
It's a real indicator to the WBO username limit right?
The Boss Wrote:No username shall ever top The Boss. or Kai-U. Or Blader Monk. Or Sexybunny4u.

There's Valentin which I liked most. Personally, if speaking to you in person, I'd much rather call you by your actual name instead of The Boss or Sexybunny4u, haha.
(Jun. 30, 2015  9:40 PM)Mitsu Wrote:
The Boss Wrote:No username shall ever top The Boss. or Kai-U. Or Blader Monk. Or Sexybunny4u.

There's Valentin which I liked most. Personally, if speaking to you in person, I'd much rather call you by your actual name instead of The Boss or Sexybunny4u, haha.
But he is your boss mitsu... you have to call him... the boss... or else you're fired m8!
Valentin is when I'm lacking inspiration though! My newest (terrible) username idea from yesterday was CALL 911. Kai-V not only did not say no, she even found it funny...
(Jun. 30, 2015  9:43 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2015  9:40 PM)Mitsu Wrote:

But he is your boss mitsu... you have to call him... the boss... or else you're fired m8!

He's also a sexybunny4u Mitsu.. Wait.. Weren't you cosplaying with a (sexy)bunny4u? Eee

Back on topic: I was thinking of changing names to maybe one of the following:
(CallMe)Amaz
Azkin
HB42
Mibano

Thoughts?
Has anyone even used "QWERTY IN CAPS" as a username?
What do Amaz, Mibano and Azkin actually mean though? Where did the ideas spark from?

You'll always be Hato, though, no matter what. Smile
(Jun. 30, 2015  9:56 PM)Mitsu Wrote: What do Amaz, Mibano and Azkin actually mean though? Where did the ideas spark from?

You'll always be Hato, though, no matter what. Smile

Amaz: the "cooler" way I put the word Amaze, I got the idea when I wanted to change my name on a website from Amazed by removing the Ed and I left it as Amaz

Mibano: Well, for one, going all Spanish; Mi, meaning my, and bano, having the (one of many) meaning of coat. Since I love my coats (I really do..); Mibano. Along with the fact the name just sounds Spanish.

Azkin: my friend accidentally called me Azkin instead of my real name, and it stuck.
Amaz, definitely!
(Jun. 30, 2015  9:49 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2015  9:43 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2015  9:40 PM)Mitsu Wrote: There's Valentin which I liked most. Personally, if speaking to you in person, I'd much rather call you by your actual name instead of The Boss or Sexybunny4u, haha.

He's also a sexybunny4u Mitsu.. Wait.. Weren't you cosplaying with a (sexy)bunny4u? Eee

(CallMe)Amaz
Azkin
HB42
Mibano

Thoughts?
Azkin is funny cause that used to be my username for everything

Amaz defnitley!
Valentin is @[The Boss] of sexy bunnies, and he likes Kpop.
(Jun. 30, 2015  10:21 PM)Nisshoku Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2015  9:49 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2015  9:43 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: But he is your boss mitsu... you have to call him... the boss... or else you're fired m8!

(CallMe)Amaz
Azkin
HB42
Mibano

Thoughts?

Amaz defnitley!

Milano has a nice ring to it...
HB42 is hard to remember.
(Jul. 01, 2015  6:25 PM)Ocean Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2015  10:21 PM)Nisshoku Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2015  9:49 PM)Hato Wrote: He's also a sexybunny4u Mitsu.. Wait.. Weren't you cosplaying with a (sexy)bunny4u? Eee

(CallMe)Amaz
Azkin
HB42
Mibano

Thoughts?

Amaz defnitley!

Mibano has a nice ring to it...
HB42 is hard to remember.
1 for Mibano and 2 for Amaz; anymore votes on names? I am leaning towards Mibano, personally...
(Jun. 30, 2015  8:54 PM)The Boss Wrote: No username shall ever top The Boss. or Kai-U. Or Blader Monk. Or Sexybunny4u.
Lol that's so true, especially when my brother tried impersonating you. The power of your usersnames was truly shown @[The Boss].
You know, if @[Mitsu] ever changes his username, it should totally be Danny Boy.
(Jul. 02, 2015  4:06 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: You know, if @[Mitsu] ever changes his username, it should totally be Danny Boy.

Hah XD
That's mean
I can't believe there's a 40 page thread discussing usernames. You're all insane.
So Im either gonna be Gami or Shoku. Which sounds better?