(Read OP) Username Discussion

(Apr. 10, 2015  7:38 PM)Honey Wrote: I'll probably change my username to my actual name; Daniel. What do you guys think?

Kind of want to get out of that whole anime character phase, haha.

EDIT: why does it need to be taken Unhappy

Be DannyPhantom Tongue_out_wink

Or better yet: XXX_D4N13L_XXX ;3
Honey is a really dark username, you should keep it.
What should my new username be? I'm tired of this ridiculous Avatar, haha.

Meh Idea are as follows: Confused Carp
(Apr. 16, 2015  3:03 PM)Crazy Carp Wrote: What should my new username be? I'm tired of this ridiculous Avatar, haha.

MAGIKARP is confused!

It changed its username in its confusion!
(Apr. 16, 2015  3:03 PM)Crazy Carp Wrote: What should my new username be? I'm tired of this ridiculous Avatar, haha.

Ghoul Carp.

Your avatar's eyes kind of looks like a ghoul's Kakugan,haha.
I am now confused as carp.
Splash King is way better.
So like Honey im considering Azhar,Generation or Paradise

Azhar cause it means "Most Shining Most Luminous"

Generation cause of beyblade burst

And Paradise cause of the roman year I was born,Apus Paradise.
I guess my account will be Grimace themed for the moth, Grimace-kio is a portmanteau of Grimace, and AkioEPC, EPC standing for Ectoplasmic Cheetos.
Well,I'm Kaneki-kun for 30 days...I should have thought this through first..
(Apr. 23, 2015  10:16 AM)Kaneki-kun Wrote: Well,I'm Kaneki-kun for 30 days...I should have thought this through first..
At least Grimace isn't anime (not really I know you all like anime a lot and it's a fantastic form of media, don't kill me)
(Apr. 21, 2015  1:49 AM)Grimace-kioEPC Wrote: I guess my account will be Grimace themed for the moth, Grimace-kio is a portmanteau of Grimace, and AkioEPC, EPC standing for Ectoplasmic Cheetos.

Ah, Grimace from the 1980s era McDonalds... Bad health-wise food, good memorable Happy Meal mascot. Someone here needs to be Ronald McDonald themed. Meanwhile, i might change my username, not very sure though.
(Apr. 26, 2015  1:26 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2015  1:49 AM)Grimace-kioEPC Wrote: I guess my account will be Grimace themed for the moth, Grimace-kio is a portmanteau of Grimace, and AkioEPC, EPC standing for Ectoplasmic Cheetos.

Ah, Grimace from the 1980s era McDonalds... Bad health-wise food, good memorable Happy Meal mascot. Someone here needs to be Ronald McDonald themed. Meanwhile, i might change my username, not very sure though.

As opposed to this horror.

WHY MCDONALD'S WHY
(Apr. 26, 2015  1:28 AM)Cake Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2015  1:26 AM)OwnageDerp Wrote:

As opposed to this horror.

WHY MCDONALD'S WHY

Clown phobias happened, that's why we have a damn cardboard box all 3D instead of the iconic clown i knew. Just about everything i grew up with has been replaced with a cartoony counterpart.
Now we know how looks Satan.
(Apr. 26, 2015  1:53 AM)MissingNo. Wrote: Now we know how looks Satan.

wut. No, seriously.
Im FreshClassik (Again) for a month. Returning to Classik in the next month coming.
Yay!

Nostalgia!
(Apr. 30, 2015  12:50 AM)Ocean Wrote: Yay!

Nostalgia!
Im confused. Why is this nostalgic?
Because you're returning to your old username, hence he feels nostalgic.
(Apr. 30, 2015  4:34 AM)Dual Wrote: Because you're returning to your old username, hence he feels nostalgic.
Ah,I get it now. fyi I was half asleep when posting that.
(Apr. 29, 2015  9:03 PM)FreshClassik Wrote: Im FreshClassik (Again) for a month. Returning to Classik in the next month coming.

Or you could, you know, keep your username so it's easier for people to remember who you are (and easier for us to process tournaments). Wink
Ill be Hype! for awhile,Just like the name xD.
(May. 24, 2015  7:53 PM)FreshClassik Wrote: Ill be Hype! for awhile,Just like the name xD.

How about HypeTrain! ? I feel you already decided though...
(May. 24, 2015  7:58 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote:
(May. 24, 2015  7:53 PM)FreshClassik Wrote: Ill be Hype! for awhile,Just like the name xD.

How about HypeTrain! ? I feel you already decided though...
Who knows,Maybe?