(Read OP) Username Discussion

X-Saber was the coolest in my opinion
I know people know me as DRAGON KING and stuff, but it's really a stupid name that means nothing to me now.

If I can't find anything else, I might just go back to DRAGON KING EX since it atleast has SOME meaning.
What does the EX mean? like EX pokemon cards? Sorry if this is a stupid question.
(Mar. 04, 2015  6:11 AM)Crazy Carp Wrote: What does the EX mean? like EX pokemon cards? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

I used to be into pokemon. EX basically means the ultimate version of a pokemon card.
(Mar. 04, 2015  6:13 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Mar. 04, 2015  6:11 AM)Crazy Carp Wrote: What does the EX mean? like EX pokemon cards? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

I used to be into pokemon. EX basically means the ultimate version of a pokemon card.

I know, i used to have a Swampert EX card from the Ruby and Sapphire era card game, and I have a ton of those revamped EXs for the Black/White and X/Y eras. The original EX cards are slightly different than the modern ones, the equivalent to Ruby/Sapphire EXs are Megas.
I think it means "EX"perience right?
I'm going to miss the green text but I prefer Shido Kun.
(Mar. 05, 2015  12:11 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I'm going to miss the green text but I prefer Shido Kun.
I liked Lubbock I whole lot better actually
(Mar. 05, 2015  12:08 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Well,I'm back to Shido-kun.

I like it but I think it should have been nuk-odihS (Don't say it's cliche otherwise you are a twonk Smug )
I completely forgot to post here that I changed from UW Officer to Hato ;3 Personally, I like being Hato again Joyful_3
I prefer that name over UW officer. Wink

What does UW stand for anyway?
Undercover WBO, at least I'm assuming.
The secret WBO's service...

It's kind of odd have 3-4 UWs around.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
I know, that UW Detective is sure brilliant Grin
(Mar. 10, 2015  1:18 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: I know, that UW Detective is sure brilliant Grin

Yeah well... he will never be as good as the beautiful and amazing UW Therapist... tee hee...
Wait a minute..Is Crazy carp also part of UW Squad?
(Mar. 10, 2015  2:42 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Wait a minute..Is Crazy carp also part of UW Squad?

No... He is apart of his Beyblade Squad.

Back on topic; wow, I just realized Pharmist changed her name to FussyPharmist... Never thought of that one XD Also, J.I.N.B.E.E!, I like your new username Grin
(Mar. 10, 2015  3:00 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2015  2:42 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Wait a minute..Is Crazy carp also part of UW Squad?

Back on topic; wow, I just realized Pharmist changed her name to FussyPharmist... Never thought of that one XD Also, J.I.N.B.E.E!, I like your new username Grin

Thanks! It's very C.S.I or C.I.A or F.B.I like.
(Mar. 10, 2015  8:28 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:

But what does it stand for? 0_o
(Mar. 10, 2015  8:47 AM)Shido-kun Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2015  8:28 AM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2015  3:00 AM)Hato Wrote: No... He is apart of his Beyblade Squad.

But what does it stand for? 0_o

No idea LOL, I just use the style of it.

Joyful_3 Finally, someone notices me and my username change. Thank you Cute

I called myself FussyPharmist because I am always being... well... fussy
(Mar. 10, 2015  9:14 AM)♥FussyPharmist♥ Wrote:

Joyful_3 Finally, someone notices me and my username change. Thank you Cute

I called myself FussyPharmist because I am always being... well... fussy
Lol,I thought it was FuzzyPharmist.
Im now Revenant! means "Rebirth" aswell as returning from the dead

Its actually my clothing company that I am putting together (PM Me for details,I might hook you guys up with a sweater!)
I'll probably change my username to my actual name; Daniel. What do you guys think?

Kind of want to get out of that whole anime character phase, haha.

EDIT: why does it need to be taken Unhappy