(Read OP) Username Discussion

(Feb. 04, 2015  12:41 AM)King Carp Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2015  3:35 AM)Honey Wrote: Well, it's changed; I like it, too!

For those of you who wanted Shido, it's an option once again! Grin

It would be hilarious if someone named themselves Tea now.

Now this makes me want to change someone's name to coffee..
I changed from DuckBoy to DuckMan. Am I now better? 🐣🐥🐔
(Feb. 06, 2015  10:20 PM)DuckMan Wrote: I changed from DuckBoy to DuckMan. Am I now better? 🐣🐥🐔

You do that emoji is a rooster, right? Lol
No it's a chicken
(Feb. 07, 2015  6:10 AM)Ocean Wrote: No it's a chicken

A rooster is a male chicken...
(Feb. 07, 2015  6:15 AM)Packers Wrote:

Why are we talking about what defines a chicken? in the USERNAME thread of all places?
(Feb. 07, 2015  6:28 AM)King Carp Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2015  6:15 AM)Packers Wrote:

Why are we talking about what defines a chicken? in the USERNAME thread of all places?

It's his thread Speechless *points at ocean*
What do you guys think of Gajeel,Astaroth,OrothusMS,ºRae/Rai/Rei,Lake,TheCursedDragon or Northe

lol And Classik is no longer my nickname,its one of those
(Feb. 07, 2015  8:56 AM)AquilaClassik Wrote: What do you guys think of Gajeel,Astaroth,OrothusMS,ºRae/Rai/Rei,Lake,TheCursedDragon or North•

lol And Classik is no longer my nickname,its one of those
Nehemoth or TheCursedDragon would be nice IMO
Im considering the name Uniqué,What yall think?

TheCursedDragon is a possibility
I think symbols make login difficult, but Unique would be, well Unique. Unless it's already taken.
How about әnb!un
(It's Unique flipped backwards).
Wink
Just remember guys, using special characters in your username may eventually lead you to being unable to log in.
Like actually listen to Kai-V, AquilaClassk. I myself, and if I remember correctly, Dual, have experienced problems logging on without getting some sort of error.

On another note, how do you guys seem to like Honey as a username of mine? It would probably sound odd if someone were to say thanks Honey, as it would obviously sound like they're referring to a husband or wife. XD

If you guys find that to be the case, would you prefer Mitskuni?
(Feb. 13, 2015  3:04 AM)Honey Wrote: Like actually listen to Kai-V, AquilaClassk. I myself, and if I remember correctly, Dual, have experienced problems logging on without getting some sort of error.

On another note, how do you guys seem to like Honey as a username of mine? It would probably sound odd if someone were to say thanks Honey, as it would obviously sound like they're referring to a husband or wife. XD

Next tournament, I will change my voice and keep saying "thanks, Honey" Supaburn sorry, Smith

Change it so XXX_sH1d0p3_XXX Smug

I am thinking of returning to just Hato. Thoughts? Words POSTPOSTPOST
(Feb. 13, 2015  3:10 AM)UW Officer Wrote:
(Feb. 13, 2015  3:04 AM)Honey Wrote: Like actually listen to Kai-V, AquilaClassk. I myself, and if I remember correctly, Dual, have experienced problems logging on without getting some sort of error.

Next tournament, I will change my voice and keep saying "thanks, Honey" Supaburn sorry, Smith

I quite liked Hato, plus I keep mixing you up with UW Detective.
Same thing for me. Also, @[Honey], why don't you simply go back to Midnight ? It was a really great username IMO.
I am thinking about "Crazy Carp", what do you guys think?

Go for Honey-Senpai or Haninozuka Wink
I probably wouldn't go for Honey-Senpai, but I'd definitely bring Haninozuka into consideration. Smile
(Feb. 13, 2015  3:10 AM)UW Officer Wrote:

If you are, I may change mine to "Jinbee" or back to "JinbeeTheShark".

I may even change it to "JjIiNnBbEeEe!!", though it kinda looks, spambotty... It's random at first sight.
(Feb. 13, 2015  3:19 PM)Honey Wrote: I probably wouldn't go for Honey-Senpai, but I'd definitely bring Haninozuka into consideration. Smile

Do XXX_sH1d0p3_XXX Serious

Well, I am going to revert to Hato. I will be forever Hato Unsmith
(Feb. 13, 2015  3:19 PM)Honey Wrote: I probably wouldn't go for Honey-Senpai, but I'd definitely bring Haninozuka into consideration. Smile

Go for Hiney-chan!
EDIT: Whoops I meant Honey-Chan
(Feb. 13, 2015  10:21 PM)Ocean Wrote:

Go for Hiney-chan!
EDIT: Whoops I meant Honey-Chan

ROFL! Hiney-chan! Someone should make that their name...
(Feb. 13, 2015  3:04 AM)Honey Wrote: Like actually listen to Kai-V, AquilaClassik. I myself, and if I remember correctly, Dual, have experienced problems logging on without getting some sort of error.

Unique is most probably gonna be next,that or regular old Classik.