(Read OP) Username Discussion

Shoku is a little more like you TBH.

Should I be LJNJinbee?
(Jul. 22, 2015  10:18 PM)J.I.N.B.E.E! Wrote: Shoku is a little more like you TBH.

Should I be LJNJinbee?
I like good ol Jinbee. Nice and clean.

What does LJN stand for?
LJN is a high class video game company from the 80's.
I'm a gamer and I wanted to add something related to it, and I couldn't possibly fit "NintendoJinbee" could I? Oh right yes I could... But LJN!
How about super mecha death jinbee ? It looks nice and clean
If only the character limit wasn't under 21.
Ljnbee
or nintenjinbeedo

Haha

J.i.n.b.e.e. you're everywhere on this entire forum at once aren't you?
Huh? I guess I do comment a lot.

But if anyone is everywhere... It's Octodad, he always watches you...
You should have to pay a Face every time you want to change your username. Talk about abusing your privileges!
Ha, it would be worse if your name had an error in it, like having your username change autocorrected or misspelt.
(Jul. 23, 2015  10:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You should have to pay a Face every time you want to change your username. Talk about abusing your privileges!

Some people would have negative Faces, and Kei could change his name every thirty seconds XD
(Jul. 23, 2015  10:56 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Jul. 23, 2015  10:43 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You should have to pay a Face every time you want to change your username. Talk about abusing your privileges!

Some people would have negative Faces, and Kei could change his name every thirty seconds XD

sounds fair and just to me

Great idea! Eee

If it was up to me, I would remove the privilege entirely just so I don't have to deal with people changing their usernames every month, making it more difficult to process results in the BeyPoint System. Just pick one username and stick with it! I have for 8+ years.
Which of these do you guys like,Aze,Azee or Ehzee?
(Aug. 14, 2015  12:49 AM)Ryūjin Wrote: Which of these do you guys like,Aze,Azee or Ehzee?

Ehzee has a nice sound to it. Also, Aezee might be nice too (just a suggestion).
(Aug. 14, 2015  12:51 AM)Hato Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2015  12:49 AM)Ryūjin Wrote: Which of these do you guys like,Aze,Azee or Ehzee?

Ehzee has a nice sound to it. Also, Aezee might be nice too (just a suggestion).
I like Ehzee too. Ill consider Aezee foh sho tho!
(Aug. 14, 2015  12:53 AM)Ryūjin Wrote: Which of these do you guys like,Aze,Azee or Ehzee?

(Jul. 24, 2015  7:38 AM)Kei Wrote: If it was up to me, I would remove the privilege entirely just so I don't have to deal with people changing their usernames every month, making it more difficult to process results in the BeyPoint System. Just pick one username and stick with it! I have for 8+ years.
I don't understand why you quoted that? It's not like it's a new rule being implemented. He can change his username if he wants...
(Aug. 14, 2015  12:53 AM)Ryūjin Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2015  12:51 AM)Hato Wrote:

Or how about switching back to Classik, you know, like the good ol' days.
(Aug. 14, 2015  4:23 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2015  12:53 AM)Ryūjin Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2015  12:51 AM)Hato Wrote: Ehzee has a nice sound to it. Also, Aezee might be nice too (just a suggestion).

Or how about switching back to Classik, you know, like the good ol' days.
You right fam. You right. may-b
Reversing it up this month. I'm BladeRager not RagerBlade Grin.
I guess you rage when you blade...or your blade rages? Errrr, seriously interested...
(Aug. 14, 2015  11:22 PM)BladeRager Wrote: Reversing it up this month. I'm BladeRager not RagerBlade Grin.

I'm dyslexic, so I've read it as RagerBlade despite the change, haha. My head thinks too fast.
(Sep. 04, 2015  2:22 AM)Meta madness Wrote: I guess you rage when you blade...or your blade rages? Errrr, seriously interested...
I made it because I used to Rage a lot when I played video games, primarily when knifing in Cod failed. Therefor because my blade failed I raged. Then I thought I wish I could make a knife that runs on my rage which ecru ally became known as the fictional "RagerBlade" Grin

BladeRager was reversed because I saw how 451 Farenheit was reversed to Farenheit 451 lol.
(Sep. 04, 2015  2:25 AM)Tri Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2015  11:22 PM)BladeRager Wrote: Reversing it up this month. I'm BladeRager not RagerBlade Grin.

I'm dyslexic, so I've read it as RagerBlade despite the change, haha. My head thinks too fast.
On point.
hmmm, interesting name selection with an interesting background~