(Read OP) Username Discussion

How you guys liking the new name @[Neo] gave me?
(Nov. 15, 2015  6:34 AM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: How you guys liking the new name @[Neo] gave me?

Essentially, you gave it yourself LOL xD
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-I-WILL-B...HS-ON-THEM
Damn! I wanted that name, just so I can add the "CHACHING!" Moment of The Cat In The Hat movie and put a beyblade next to him to show what the Beyblade show can sometimes means to me.
Mine comes from the Rob Zombie song living dead girl. Lol

My past usernames just had my name Kayla and some numbers or honorifics at the end.
Dragula would be funny :')
(Nov. 15, 2015  2:13 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2015  6:34 AM)BUYORDIE! Wrote: How you guys liking the new name @[Neo] gave me?

That's where you got it from?! I just realized that lol.
(Nov. 17, 2015  8:00 PM)BUYORDIE! Wrote:
(Nov. 15, 2015  2:13 PM)Neo Wrote:

That's where you got it from?! I just realized that lol.

Really? Lol.
That was the point. Otherwise I had no name lmao
(Nov. 17, 2015  4:15 PM)Livingdeadgirl Wrote: Mine comes from the Rob Zombie song living dead girl. Lol

My past usernames just had my name Kayla and some numbers or honorifics at the end.

who're you?
He guys you may noticed I changed my username from @[FIREFIRE] to @[CHEHEN-FIREFIRE]. there is reason for it I will change to FIREFIRE again by January 1st
My current username is Azhar in arabic which means Most Shining Most Luminous.
(Dec. 09, 2015  6:16 AM)اظہر Wrote: My current username is Azhar in arabic which means Most Shining Most Luminous.

As I've said many times in the past, people should try to stay away from having these ''special'' characters in their names. As someone who had them twice and had login problems twice, I'm telling you dude, if they ain't on the keyboard, don't use them.
And plus, doing it too much would lead to some confusion, unless we happen to know the amount of medals or check the username history.
(Dec. 09, 2015  6:16 AM)اظہر Wrote: My current username is Azhar in arabic which means Most Shining Most Luminous.

Actually, I am quite sure it is Punjabi or Urdu, which is slightly different to Arabic, because I did not recognise that third letter at all.
(Dec. 09, 2015  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Actually, I am quite sure it is Punjabi or Urdu, which is slightly different to Arabic, because I did not recognise that third letter at all.
That's a haa. Just connected. When they get connected the shapes change. It's the "h" in Azhar.
(Dec. 09, 2015  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

@[Kai-V] how many more Indian languages you know? and by the way what V mean in your username
I only know Arabic; actually, I am still learning it.

Sure love these international names, they're pretty lovely to see really. translation sure, though it's still nice to see.
(Dec. 17, 2015  10:23 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Guess who's back.

Change it back, now.
(Dec. 17, 2015  10:23 PM)RagerBlade Wrote: Guess who's back.

Lol the one month's up unfortunately.

That is a legendary video. @Meta
You'll always be BUYORDIE!, in my heart.
(Dec. 18, 2015  12:32 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Lol the one month's up unfortunately.

That is a legendary video. @Meta

Why the name change m8?