(Read OP) Username Discussion

I searched and there wasn't a thread for this. Also in the WBO Random Thoughts there was so much spam about "should I change my username?" so I decided to create this thread. Thanks for reading.

The 7 Rules:
  1. Ya gotta elaborate or else just PM the name suggesion
  2. NO SPAM AT ALL, NEVER EVER EVER EVER
  3. Be nice
  4. No dumb suggestions
  5. Try to keep the discussion short
  6. Tell us a bit about you so we can make you a fitting username
  7. Remember, you can only change your username once per month
A Good Suggestion (Click to View)
OK, cool, I'll go first, does anyone think I should change my username? Gimme some ideas peeps, thanks.
Omniscient... TheRedPheonix...Ember?
The Alchemist Rocks. This thread may be filled with SPAM very quickly.
Haha,, The Alchemist does not rock, lol, but I am considering TheRedPheonix... sounds cool maybe I'll take more suggestions first though.
I'm gonna have to agree, this might get filled up with worthless posts. So maybe you should through in some rules:

Quote:-You can only post about your Username every week/month

-Try not to keep a long conversation going.
"Should I change my name?" "Um... Yes maybe to ___"
"Thanks for your advice!" "No problem. I think it might look cool on you!" ect.

-No stupid suggestions.

-Try not to SPAM with a hole lot of Usernames for one person. We really don't need 10 users posting. At least two can have a say.

This is all I could think of, haha. My ideas might suck, but hey, just trying to keep the WBO clean.
That's great for the OP. I can't edit right now but I will ASAP.
Maybe someone can post that they want suggestions for a username then give background information so that a fitting username can be suggested. But then people would instead send suggestions via private message as to not overload this thread with thousands of replies for one person and make the thread move too fast.
This really belongs in general discussion don't ya think?
blah... when I can edit the OP I'll add that using your idea is prefered.
Tri If you want to move it you can I think this would work here too.
Ughhhhh, LIBRA KING Is taken. Any suggestions?
You should really state some stuff about you. 'Cause if you don't, you'll have to change it to:

"DRUNKEN KING"
Moved to General Discussion as it seemed more fitting.
(Feb. 15, 2014  5:06 AM)The Alchemist Wrote: You should really state some stuff about you. 'Cause if you don't, you'll have to change it to:

"DRUNKEN KING"

Wut the heck is that supposed to mean?

1. I'm in love with metal system Libra, Omega dragonis and basalt, but don't like F230 much (ironic.)
2. I'm awesomeness.

I don't really know what to say...
(Feb. 15, 2014  5:06 AM)The Alchemist Wrote: You should really state some stuff about you. 'Cause if you don't, you'll have to change it to:

"DRUNKEN KING"

Galaxy Blade... remember... no dumb suggestions. Wink I can tell managing thread might be hard.
I was showing what not to do, haha. Since we didn't have rules when I posted that, but you get what I mean, haha.
I'm considering name changing. Any ideas, anyone?
(Feb. 15, 2014  4:29 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I'm considering name changing. Any ideas, anyone?

Just Midnight Tongue_out_wink
(Feb. 15, 2014  5:32 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2014  4:29 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I'm considering name changing. Any ideas, anyone?

Just Midnight Tongue_out_wink
Midnight is already taken. Smile
Maybe Dusk or a synonym of midnight/night.
Maybe Midnight Pegasus? Midnight Gingka? Something like that Smile
I know... how bout End.
Everyone needs to elaborate from now on, otherwise this topic will be locked.
Should I put that in the OP or the title?
EDIT: I did, I can't believe no one took End.
Should I change my username to "Beyblade Fanatic"?

I can't believe that name isn't taken yet (if you are reading this, please don't take it yet; I got dibs LOL).

It'd take some consideration, but I just might wanna do it. Thoughts?