(Read OP) Username Discussion

(Feb. 17, 2014  7:33 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Should I change my username to "Beyblade Fanatic"?

I can't believe that name isn't taken yet (if you are reading this, please don't take it yet; I got dibs LOL).

It'd take some consideration, but I just might wanna do it. Thoughts?
Eh, I don't really like it, it seems a bit Mediocre IMO. But if you want too, do it (YOLO) Tongue_out

What about TheBlackDraco?
Naw, I'd wanna change it to something completely Beyblade-related.

What about "Beyblade Freak"? I like that better haha. XD
(Feb. 17, 2014  7:33 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: Should I change my username to "Beyblade Fanatic"?

I can't believe that name isn't taken yet (if you are reading this, please don't take it yet; I got dibs LOL).

It'd take some consideration, but I just might wanna do it. Thoughts?

I tend to like short usernames even though my current one isn't. That's why I always liked Tri. I think a good one for you would just be Draco, but since that's not really original it's probably taken.

If you want beyblade related how about Bey Fanatic or something like that?
I never liked it when people just said "Bey,"rather than "Beyblade"... It just left an awful taste in my mouth.

I might actually go with Beyblade Freak. If I do, I'll need to work up an avatar/signature and everything, but I like the idea...
MegaBlade or Mega-Blade or Mega Blade would be cool, I doubt all of them are taken. BTW how do u see if a username is taken or not without having to risk changing your username?
You go to the member list and do a search. If nothing shows up, the name is available.
Go to Member List.

Hmm, how about BeyBlade Master?
That's too many letters. XD

I want something geared towards everything Beyblade, but with an edge that suggests I spend too much time on it (which is probably true, haha).

I'm just worried about what'll happen if nobody realizes it's me, LOL. It'll be weird being called by a different name...

And then there are all those posts mentioning me as TheBlackDragon. Those are really the points holding me back from doing it ATM. I really, really like the name Beyblade Freak, but I don't know if I could bring myself to change it.
And it's taken XD

King BeyBlade?

EDIT: OK. I didn't know you already decided since you edited the post after I posted.
I've already decided on "Beyblade Freak."

I'm more asking whether or not I should actually do it. Tongue_out
(Feb. 17, 2014  7:52 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: I've already decided on "Beyblade Freak."

I'm more asking whether or not I should actually do it. Tongue_out

Dont do it.youre already established. The moment you changw it is the moment some steals your old username and does something dumb with it.
Yah... That's what I thought haha.

Although, I could be identified by my beyrank/faces, and with all the stuff I've posted all over the site, it would be pretty evident.
I was Beyniac for a while, that was a fun username, I like playing with words. Though you said you didn't like "bey," so I'm not sure, haha.
I'd say do it if you really want too. Before I changed my username, I was stuck, haha. But as far as I can see, nobody has taken my previous names. I'm sure nobody would take yours. Besides, I'm sure we'll know it's you, haha.

Plus, you can always change it back to TBD after a month.

Also, I know I just changed my name, but would anybody suggest any names? I don't like playing around with usernames, but maybe back to L or Galaxy Blade?
I like The Alchemist. It sounds professional, haha. But whatever you feel like you want to do.
(Feb. 17, 2014  8:11 PM)The Alchemist Wrote: I'd say do it if you really want too. Before I changed my username, I was stuck, haha. But as far as I can see, nobody has taken my previous names. I'm sure nobody would take yours. Besides, I'm sure we'll know it's you, haha.

Plus, you can always change it back to TBD after a month.

Also, I know I just changed my name, but would anybody suggest any names? I don't like playing around with usernames, but maybe back to L or Galaxy Blade?

You could always go back to _____ Blade, like; Pegasus Blade, etc.
(Feb. 17, 2014  8:13 PM)Dual Wrote: I like The Alchemist. It sounds professional, haha. But whatever you feel like you want to do.
Thanks Dual, I was scared it sounded weird ect. That helps, haha. Now I know it does, haha.

@TheLibraKing: Please never suggest Pegasi/us Blade again, haah.
Lol why Tongue_out?
(Feb. 17, 2014  8:15 PM)The Alchemist Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2014  8:13 PM)Dual Wrote: I like The Alchemist. It sounds professional, haha. But whatever you feel like you want to do.
Thanks Dual, I was scared it sounded weird ect. That helps, haha. Now I know it does, haha.
I'm up for you going back to ''L''. Agreed, anyone?
Alright, I've worked up a signature and everything.

So, do you guys think I should do it?

I'm mainly worried about 1) Trouble with recognition 2) Past posts referring to me as "TheBlackDragon," and 3) ... that's it actually.

I'm leaning towards changing it now, since the Sig I have worked up looks so unbelievably cool. XD
As long as the text in your signature and user title and stuff is the same, recognition isn't a problem.
That's what I thought, along with Beyrank/Faces.

I think I might actually go for it. If I don't like it, I'll just change it back in 30 days, but if I like it and it sticks, well, I'll probably keep it.
I may not be the best person to say anything, buuut... What've you got to lose?

If you're worried about people not recognizing you, just put "Previously TheBlackDragon" or something like that in your userbar or signature.
Yeah, I changed my avatar and username and ppl still know I'm DRAGON KING.
So after my brief (or not so brief based on perspective) leave from this site I have no idea what half my old friend's names are now xD
I can't even find the buttons on my keyboard to type your new name Insomniac, so I changed my name to something more recognizable, hopefully I wasn't forgotten too much during my absence lol.