(Read OP) Username Discussion

(Feb. 26, 2014  10:27 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2014  10:26 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I'm considering name changing once more. Does |Midnight| sound good?

Thanks! Smile

Yeah! Or _Midnight_, both look cool.
That's it. I'm doing it, haha. Worse comes to worse, I'll change it a month later.

Edit: I'm starting to regret doing that change. Hopefully I could settle something with Kai-V.
Now ur gonna be impossible to search for. You know that, right amis? XD
(Feb. 26, 2014  10:30 PM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2014  10:27 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2014  10:26 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: I'm considering name changing once more. Does |Midnight| sound good?

Thanks! Smile

Yeah! Or _Midnight_, both look cool.
That's it. I'm doing it, haha. Worse comes to worse, I'll change it a month later.

Edit: I'm starting to regret doing that change. Hopefully I could settle something with Kai-V.

Seriously, You guys really should'nt bother Kai-V about stuff like that... If you didn't want to change it, you shouldn't have. The only reason she let TheBlackDragon do it was because he/somebody pressed it on accident.
(Feb. 26, 2014  10:38 PM)Aquamarine Wrote: Now ur gonna be impossible to search for. You know that, right amis? XD
I'd like to settle something with Kai-V so I could change my name a little earlier. Also, If you'd search Midnight, i'd be your first result.
I think it's really cool. I wouldn't change it, haha.

I don't think the administrators will be changing usernames around very often. Perhaps a few cases when the user changes the name unintentionally, but I think something like that would warrant a special case.

I still think your name is boss, though.
Yeah, let's not create extra work for the staff okay? And as the others have said, I like how your current username looks anyway, so I think you should stick with it.
(Feb. 26, 2014  10:40 PM)|Midnight| Wrote: I'd like to settle something with Kai-V so I could change my name a little earlier. Also, If you'd search Midnight, i'd be your first result.

Your current one looks much better than your previous one, to be honest.

You shouldn't bug her about username changing, just wait the 30 days like everyone else who changes. Although I would really like two changes per month, or at least a preview option to be implemented - same for the avatar option.
Yeah, I'd rather two changes per set period - two months, if need be to keep it to the same total amount. if that's possible. That said if you wanted to preview it, I guess you could test it with one of the page editor functions/addons some browsers have, if you can get them to cooperate.
Still thinking about a new username... Here´s a list of different versions of Stoney - which one should I use?

(Mar. 05, 2014  10:23 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote: Still thinking about a new username... Here´s a list of different versions of Stoney - which one should I use?

|Stoney|, all the way!
Perhaps you could use a macron, such as Stöney or Stonêy or something? That way it would just be the word as oppose to adding symbols in?
Just a thought.
Ive lately been thinking about cool usernames i can really figure one out..

Any Ideas?

I was thinking |Яeverse|
Read the OP...

You have to tell us somethings about yourself so we can suggest good usernames.
Well like Dragons,Variares,Cardfight Vanguard And Egyptian Mythology...
Mythos?

What would you like to be known by? That plays a part in a username as well.
TLK,

Right now I th!nk I will Tri to change my name back but for now it's TBD.
Kei with you?
Hey Aquamarine, I'm sad. Why didn't you use my name? Haha.

Hey guys, do you think I need a name changing? I'm ready. I'm sure you guys know alot about me. I'm a pest ect.
(Mar. 12, 2014  9:10 PM)The Alchemist Wrote: Hey guys, do you think I need a name changing? I'm ready. I'm sure you guys know alot about me. I'm a pest ect.
Return to ''L'', seriously. I'm still not used to The Alchemist, haha.
AcidXBlader is so bad like name Unhappy I can't find a perfect name for me ! And i hate have to wait a month for change name ! I don't have any ideas, but i want something related with my battling style ; i always use jumping beyblades in beybattles, (equipped with M145Q) some people should know it XD (Th!nk for instance Wink) what can i use ?
@"L" I "L"ike Galaxy Blade or maybe Ember would be a good name because it's easy to recognize and it stands out.

Sorry I coudn't find a way to use your name.
(Mar. 12, 2014  9:26 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: AcidXBlader is so bad like name Unhappy I can't find a perfect name for me ! And i hate have to wait a month for change name ! I don't have any ideas, but i want something related with my battling style ; i always use jumping beyblades in beybattles, (equipped with M145Q) some people should know it XD (Th!nk for instance Wink) what can i use ?
JumperBlader, BladeBouncing? How do those sound?
(Mar. 12, 2014  9:26 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: AcidXBlader is so bad like name Unhappy I can't find a perfect name for me ! And i hate have to wait a month for change name ! I don't have any ideas, but i want something related with my battling style ; i always use jumping beyblades in beybattles, (equipped with M145Q) some people should know it XD (Th!nk for instance Wink) what can i use ?

M145 Master?

Anyways in a few days I'll Be DRAGON KING again
(Mar. 12, 2014  9:28 PM)|Midnight| Wrote:
JumperBlader, BladeBouncing? How do those sound?

Not bad at all ! Only bad thing it's it sound a little simple, i've think about similar names during school.
hopper in english also mean bouncing ?
I was thinking about " L ", but I kinda wanted th!nk's input before I change, haha. Even without th!nk's input, it seems like you guys like " L ", haha. Maybe a few more opinions...

Thanks Aquamarine for that, hah.
I need a new Username. I love battling, fire, Ninjas, and other things like that..