(Read OP) Username Discussion

(Mar. 12, 2014  9:32 PM)AcidXblader Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2014  9:28 PM)|Midnight| Wrote:
(Mar. 12, 2014  9:26 PM)AcidXblader Wrote: AcidXBlader is so bad like name Unhappy I can't find a perfect name for me ! And i hate have to wait a month for change name ! I don't have any ideas, but i want something related with my battling style ; i always use jumping beyblades in beybattles, (equipped with M145Q) some people should know it XD (Th!nk for instance Wink) what can i use ?
JumperBlader, BladeBouncing? How do those sound?

Not bad at all ! Only bad thing it's it sound a little simple, i've think about similar names during school.
hopper in english also mean bouncing ?
Yup, they're very similar.

(Mar. 12, 2014  9:28 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: Anyways in a few days I'll Be DRAGON KING again
God bless.
Bounzy?
It helps you visualize th jumping.
Or Bunny Blader.
How about just "bounce"?
Or a little decorated with some !§)%$/"?% like
::bounce::
!bounce!
\bounce/
?
Well, MidnightLWBO returns tomorrow.
I personally liked |Midnight| better, but whatever floats your goat.
I don't know what floating goats have to do with username changes, but for the record I agree with Dual.

I wouldn't change it TBH. It's really cool right now, haha. XD
I do think it is fine how it is.
(Mar. 26, 2014  2:22 AM)Aquamarine Wrote: I do think it is fine how it is.

Yeah, me too.
Yeah. It looks cooler the way it is. What does LWBO stand for?
(Mar. 26, 2014  8:49 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: Yeah. It looks cooler the way it is. What does LWBO stand for?
Infinity Libra was always my favorite Beyblade, a couple of years back. It kind of has a new meaning to me now though.

WBO's kind of obvious to me at least, hah.
I always thought it was MidnightLovesWorldBeybladeOrganization... Never thought it was Libra.
(Mar. 26, 2014  9:08 PM)OwnageDerp Wrote: I always thought it was MidnightLovesWorldBeybladeOrganization... Never thought it was Libra.
Hah, I never though that was the case.

I'm also considering this. Midnìght. After all, it's the closest thing to Midnight. Any other suggestions?
So your username would be Midnight.?

Meh, I kinda like the symmetry of your current one. But it's ultimately your choice.
(Mar. 26, 2014  9:26 PM)Dual Wrote: So your username would be Midnight.?

Meh, I kinda like the symmetry of your current one. But it's ultimately your choice.
No period, just a straight up

Midnìght
Oh, I didn't see the accented i. That'd be pretty cool, in my opinion.
But isn't that taken? How about M!dn!ght or Midn!ght?
Not with the accent over the i I don't believe.
Do people think I should change back to AZL? If so... no one at all can take Aquamarine unless I decide I like AZL better.
Nah, I'd stick with Aquamarine.
You can't keep anyone from taking it if its not your name ...
Dual
You were once Ultramarine XD
I know, but Aquamarine seems more professional than AZL.
Yeah, ok. I was just thinking it was funny how you were once (you know).
Im gonna change my name soon but i dont know what i should change it to..ImperialBrave is so dumb
I like Sword Art Online,Cardfight Vanguard,the sun and Roman Gods

i like Getsu or HeliosZ Smile

Thats just me though
I'm considering a new username, any ideas?