Ray Discussion

(Aug. 14, 2010  1:26 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: We don't care, they're fakes.

well,what i want to tell is they are fakes or not...
they just look very similar , only it does not "flash" under the lights.
Use the proper thread for that.
is Ray Unicorno CH120RF a good combo?
I personally like ray on a lower track.

It's definitely something you could test for yourself though Smile
not only that but bro...cs and a really worn right rubber flat take the cake Tongue_out_wink
(Aug. 21, 2010  11:20 AM)Ralo Wrote: is Ray Unicorno CH120RF a good combo?

Just did testing on it actully xD

ill post results here now,

Ray Pegasis CH120RF vs MF Earth Bull GB145WB
MFB attack stadium Ray launched with banking and always shot 1st.

8 wins 2 loss's 80%
Personaly i preffered this to Ray___90RF i found the window to get KO's was larger then it was with 90RF although KO's didnt look as cool as the did with 90RF it still got the job done well and there was almost no recoil with CH120RF compared to the amount i found with 90RF. Would be intrested to see someone eles try this aswell to sorta confirm my results Joyful_2
Got some results:
Show Test Results (Click to View)
I personally think this is Storm's much-improved successor, and therefore should be considered as a top-tier Metal Wheel, seeing as how Storm is no longer on the list.

Here are my results:

(Sep. 24, 2010  4:32 AM)iChaos Wrote: nice!

Thank you for the input, but do put more content in your post in the near future.
so is the ray wheel a top tier wheel or not?
(Nov. 17, 2010  1:53 AM)potatomuncher Wrote: so is the ray wheel a top tier wheel or not?

yes it is, why did you revive an old thread :\
hmmmm.... Im gonna try

What i used:
Ray Pegasis D125WF launched first
MF Earth Bull GB145WB Launched Last
Takara-Tomy Stamina Stadium
Both With Grip Launcher and Beylauncher
Banking With Ray Pegasis D125WF

Pegasis Won By KO
Bull Won By Outspin
Draw
Pegasis Won By Outspin
Pegasis Won By KO
Pegasis Won By KO
Pegasis Won By Upper Attack
Draw
Pegasis Win Rate: 90%

I now agree, Ray is a great attack wheel
When i said Pegasis won by upper attack i ment like a strong upper attack that threw it out of the stadium
For future reference, you should do more than 8 rounds and redo draws.

Also, the defence custom should always be launched first.

PS, there's no real upper attack in MFB, especially not from Ray.
I think it's been established that Ray is top-tier to the point where we do not require more testing on how good it is because it already has proven itself.
it's my main test control against defence types now hah.
(Nov. 17, 2010  7:04 PM)桃太郎 Wrote: I think it's been established that Ray is top-tier to the point where we do not require more testing on how good it is because it already has proven itself.

Yeah, it's already listed in the Competitive Metal Fight Beyblade Combos thread soooo
first in this tests ray has awin rate of 75% against bull.. and now i´m always seeing tests with ray losing to Earth Bull C145WB this is not healthy
(Dec. 26, 2010  7:08 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: first in this tests ray has awin rate of 75% against bull.. and now i´m always seeing tests with ray losing to Earth Bull C145WB this is not healthy

uhh actually, in my thread this combo is now tested more against CS, which is proven to be superior to WB, so shouldn't the win rates go down?
forget it you´re not understanding..off-topic
(Dec. 26, 2010  7:08 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: first in this tests ray has awin rate of 75% against bull.. and now i´m always seeing tests with ray losing to Earth Bull C145WB this is not healthy

What the necro-...
RF's condition is also a factor of the winning rate, didn't you think about this?
What?! Even I get a clean 75%+ WR against MF-H Earth Bull C145WB...

I'm starting to think that Ray is more suited as a destabilizer, can anyone do tests with Ray Bull/Cancer 85/90/100SF/WF etc?
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:14 AM)Ultrablader9 Wrote: I'm starting to think that Ray is more suited as a destabilizer, can anyone do tests with Ray Bull/Cancer 85/90/100 SF/WF etc?

Agreed... RF and R2F seems to favor other attack types more than ray... However, it has been more successful with lower tracks...