Ray Discussion

Every test I see with Ray uses RF. I think CS would be better because RF is a good attack, although it's stamina isn't that good. RF might not win with 4 people in 1 match, like a tournament.
Tournaments don't work that way. RF is currently a staple attack piece. CS isn't as good for attack as it is for defense.
Pls listen to Megablader since he is correct, RF is the staple attack part.
CS doesn't attack when it is worn out so it is better to go with RF/R2F
(Jan. 09, 2011  7:13 AM)GalaxyPegasis77 Wrote: Pls listen to Megablader since he is correct, RF is the staple attack part.
CS doesn't attack when it is worn out so it is better to go with RF/R2F

What was the point in repeating everything he said? Also, CS has not been tested out extensively yet when it goes into attack mode for the majority of battles yet so we do not know if it has untapped potential or not...
CS does attack when it is worn down properly. Don't spew false information Galaxy Pegasis77.
My CS is pretty worn down but i find that it attacks if you make the coated rubber make contact with the stadium rather than the tip of the CS.
.. Why is that surprising?
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:09 PM)ZE12O Wrote: My CS is pretty worn down but i find that it attacks if you make the coated rubber make contact with the stadium rather than the tip of the CS.

OMG, THATS LIKE SO, AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

But really, coated rubber increases friction plus it's flat on its end. thus meaning it will move in an attack pattern. Think of Metal Change Base from Driger S.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:16 PM)capricorno Wrote: hi im new here

This doesn't belong here.

If you'd like to introduce yourself, you can do so by making a thread in the "Introduce Yourself" forum.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:12 PM)Dan Wrote: .. Why is that surprising?

I was replying to GalaxyPegasis77's comment.
"CS doesn't attack when it is worn out so it is better to go with RF/R2F"

Obviously his rubber is not making first contact with the stadium.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:18 PM)ZE12O Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:12 PM)Dan Wrote: .. Why is that surprising?

I was replying to GalaxyPegasis77's comment.
"CS doesn't attack when it is worn out so it is better to go with RF/R2F"

Obviously his rubber is not making first contact with the stadium.

It was already answered by Dan 4 minutes before your post.
Considering it was answered 4 minutes earlier, It was not coincidental and I think it rather useless to add that information.
(Jan. 09, 2011  4:09 PM)ZE12O Wrote: My CS is pretty worn down but i find that it attacks if you make the coated rubber make contact with the stadium rather than the tip of the CS.

We all know that.It's a common knowledge.
Also why we should have a negative thinking about CS's attack potential?
Maybe it cannot deliver a powerful attack as RF or R2F,
but let's think in a good way:
it can have a little pause as the Metal Change Core,
and surprisingly attacks the opponent ,
or it can stay still in the stadium without stamina rapidly falling as RF.
Why'd all of you think negatively?
Try
MF Basalt Horogium C145 WB
next time after you get it.
test whether the winning percentage of Ray Pegasis II 90RF will be higher than 60%
You had better try
MF Booster Libra C145 WB
First of all Basalt is not even released yet, and second I think that Libra combo is a well known defense combo, but the C145-WB is outclassed while GB145 R145 230 RS RSF and CS is dominate among the defense metagame right now.
(Jan. 10, 2011  12:41 PM)Anime101 Wrote: First of all Basalt is not even released yet, and second I think that Libra combo is a well known defense combo, but the C145-WB is outclassed while GB145 R145 RS RSF and CS is dominate among the defesne metagame right now.
Don't forget 230, that's the most useful part against low attackers.
I bet ray would be useful with coat sharp for attack and maybe a little defense. Just wear it a bit (50 straight launches?)
Off Topic
Someone wear down a Cs to make it a CF (Coat Flat).
Edit: Don't try this unless you want to ruin your CS.
That is illegal and doesn't exist. Speechless
Test Ray Pegasis II 90RF against MF-H Earth Aquario GB145RS.
If it beats EA, RP is top-tier.
However, also test against top-tier attack customs.
What's the point. We know it's won't win. Ray does pretty bad against rubber defence bottom combos.
Are the tests in this thread with Mold 1 or 2. I've noticed that Mold 1 is a little better with the wider gaps, etc.
Thanks for clearing UP THAT...THERE WAS A THREAD WHICH SAID RAY IS NOW OUTCLASSED...U UNPROVED IT...CAN U DO A VULCAN VS RAY..?
The outcome is obvious...
(Jan. 11, 2011  10:51 AM)machipz Wrote: The outcome is obvious...

What do you mean?