Ray Discussion

Chipz is implying that Vulcan will obviously win between Ray vs. Vulcan.
(Jan. 11, 2011  10:49 AM)Ultima Wrote: Thanks for clearing UP THAT...THERE WAS A THREAD WHICH SAID RAY IS NOW OUTCLASSED...U UNPROVED IT...CAN U DO A VULCAN VS RAY..?

Ray is definatly outclassed. This thread should be closed. It serves no purpose anymore.
So, uhh, I've got both a TT ray, and a Sonokong ray, both have just one indent, but the TT one says A1, while the sonokong one says A-2. Now, the SK one's wings are more curved on top and below, and the protrusions are more pronounced. I found the TT one to be quite weak, so I figured ray wasn't so good. However, the Sonokong one seems to have quite bit more smash. I only using a lightning force stadium right now, I got scammed by beyblademon, and now I'm waiting for plamoya to ship my order (which now won't arrive before my week long holiday), but I figure seeing my sk ray throwing other beys around more is at least something until I can actually do proper testing.

But still, vulcan, pegasis, and lightning all seem to hit harder.
Ray Mold 1 seems to have better smash, and both my Unicornos are Koran and they are Mold 1 so Im assuming the Sonokong is the better one?
Well, in my experience yes. They're both from unicorno's, by the way, and the TT one is definitely mold one.
f the TT is Mold 1, perhpas the TT one is better?
Uhh, no, the whole point of my post is that the Sonokong one may be better, though as far as I'm aware, it's considered mold 1 (it only has the single indent underneath), however, the text in the indent is different. The TT one is definitely mold one, but the sonokong one seems to perform better.