Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Jul. 07, 2012  4:38 AM)Syncrystal Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2012  2:01 AM)Insomniac Wrote: *Stuff that would have ended in violence between Syncrystals own parents*

Seriously. Wow. *hugs*
I saw you post once about your mom being thrown out of the house by your dad. Damn disgrace, if you ask me. Kids shouldn't be exposed to this domestic violence or any kind of violence for that matter. These kids will be scarred for life. There are somethings that you cannot un-see. Seing your own parents fight must be a very negatively-affecting factor in anyones life.

And its funny how people write *hugs* or similar things. Do a few words on a screen really convey an emotional message. I mean, its just a bunch of pixels, right. Does the person come out of the screen and "hug" you (creepy, but needed to be said)? By the way, my TV screen probably has OVER NINE THOUSAND pixels (just saiyan). Does that amplify the effect? Thanks for the "cyber-hug" though, lol.

(Jul. 07, 2012  5:41 AM)Primal Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2012  2:01 AM)Insomniac Wrote: *post*
Our mothers have to be related. The 'enjoy your meals' part erased any doubt.

They could be, y'know. What if they turned out to be sisters. Then we'd be considered, ...cousins?

To be honest, that would be weird.

@jigglyderp
What the hell dude? Hope you recover soon. Gotta be honest, that situation was really messed up.
I myself have been a couple scrapes for my life, one was on the way to the solstice scimatar on the 30th, we were on the highway and some dude pulled in front of us and braked hard, so did we. my seat belt didnt work and it disengaged and my head hit the windshield, just happy i didnt. i have drowned once, some dhitffbsurig kid pushed me under and kept me there, i passed out, my friend jumped in, pulled me out and got me back, no help from anyone else Tired from that experience, my doctor says i have anxiety, also from night terrors and unfinished thoughts. (we took a test for brain activity in a span of a minute and mine was literally off the charts) as soon as i came back and saw him, i decked him. ANOTHER experience was actually my fault, i was doing parkour in philly and we started getting risky, i decided to jump from a 6 story bulidning to a 4 story, i made it, so i did another one from an eight story, but i rolled on a pebble and was caught by my ankle by a friend. so yeah Tongue_out
Look how this thread took an emo and depressing turn Tongue_out

Seriously, you could have died if you fell from a six story building. Is the fun in parkour really worth the risk?
(Jul. 07, 2012  7:34 AM)Insomniac Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2012  4:38 AM)Syncrystal Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2012  2:01 AM)Insomniac Wrote: *Stuff that would have ended in violence between Syncrystals own parents*

Seriously. Wow. *hugs*
I saw you post once about your mom being thrown out of the house by your dad. Damn disgrace, if you ask me. Kids shouldn't be exposed to this domestic violence or any kind of violence for that matter. These kids will be scarred for life. There are somethings that you cannot un-see. Seing your own parents fight must be a very negatively-affecting factor in anyones life.

I remember when I was young (like 7 or 8), I was still sleeping in my parents room at the time. I woke up at like 2:00AM to go to the toilet only to find my dad and mom arguing because my mother's mother-in-law did [Insert bad thing here] and a bunch of other stuff. IIRC, my mother almost wanted a divorce. When I walked past them, they went totally silent. After I came out of the toilet and went back to bed, they started arguing again.

BTW Insomniac, I read your signature, both of it. I actually got scared by the first one. Then after I read the second one, I was like "What the heck did I just read?"

One more thing guys (and gals), I finally changed my avatar which was stuck with me since I joined the WBO. Joyful_3
(Jul. 07, 2012  11:33 AM)Fantomu Wrote: I remember when I was young (like 7 or 8), I was still sleeping in my parents room at the time. I woke up at like 2:00AM to go to the toilet only to find my dad and mom arguing because my mother's mother-in-law did [Insert bad thing here] and a bunch of other stuff. IIRC, my mother almost wanted a divorce. When I walked past them, they went totally silent. After I came out of the toilet and went back to bed, they started arguing again.

BTW Insomniac, I read your signature, both of it. I actually got scared by the first one. Then after I read the second one, I was like "What the heck did I just read?"

Exactly, if parents do want argue, they should do it out of their kids' sights. I mean, even though the thoughts about divorce weren't fulfilled, that pang that you felt when it was mentioned still hurt, right?

Thats right, WHAT the heck did you just read?
BTW, <3 your signature Joyful_2
(Jul. 07, 2012  3:11 AM)Tech Wrote: Other sources? Maybe your mom, or your dad or something.

My mom is a pharmacists, who studied the human body for Bout 6 years. Yet my grandma doesn't even believe her.
(Jul. 07, 2012  2:21 PM)Yukio Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2012  3:11 AM)Tech Wrote: Other sources? Maybe your mom, or your dad or something.

My mom is a pharmacists, who studied the human body for Bout 6 years. Yet my grandma doesn't even believe her.
Your grandma sounds like one tough cookie!
(no offense here), but usually old people hold on to their traditional beliefs.
Going a little off topic here.

My school(or college) started last week. For the first time in two years, I had fun for 3 successive days at that place. I spent almost the whole of last year sitting on the last bench being treated like a N0body(pun intended). The year before that was filled with misunderstanding of almost everything that I did. Finally I found peace and happiness this year. Although they haven't really taught us anything due to lack of books, we(21 students this year compared to 66 last year) still attend the college.

Almost everyday, our physics teacher gives us some life-lessons. Then, we go to Physics lab. There we play Air hockey with metallic pendulum balls and Vernier Callipers. After that, we go to Library where I study a bit. Then comes the break follwed by a visit to the Computer lab where we do stuff on photoshop. And, in the last hour or so we play 'pen fight' or a type of soccer with eraser and finger instead of football and foot.

I wish it stays the same throughout the academic year.
Today, I got my glasses, and I look stupid in them. Anyways, found out I have the REM sleep behavior disorder. I punch, kick, sing, talk, and run while I sleep. That's why I have to sleep in another room to make sure I don't hurt anyone in my sleep.
yukio: REM is Rapid eye movement. I don't thing it has anything to do with kicking and running in your sleep...
No, I act out what I dream about. Like once, I was dreaming about talking to my teacher, so I began to talk out loud. I also kick in my sleep or begin to cause running like movements in my sleep because I was dreaming about werewolves attacking my sister.
REM is the period where most of your dreams occur, FYI...
Sorry, I misread your post. You said REM behavior disorder. My apologies.
Its alright. Also, I am done with explaining to my grandma. I don't really care about it anymore.

Anyways, is anyone else scared of the Creepy Pasta stuff? Because the moment I learned about Help me.scr, I freeked out. I didn't want to go to sleep and everything. Anyone else have been tramatized by those stories?

Warning, I am not responsible for anything that happens to you if you decide to watch Help Me.scr. I dont want anyone else to be scared/freaked out like me. I hope people will take this little warning into consideration.
yukio: I really haven't read much Creepypasta, considering I can get scared fairly easily. I read Pokemon Creepy Black and looked at a couple things on the SCP Foundation thingy, and that's pretty much it. And I've seen a picture of a certain guy named "Jeff" so many times I don't find it scary anymore, haha.
^I'm not responsible if I scare the crab out of anyone from people looking these up. Just sayin'.

Speaking of creepy stuff, I found a video this morning that both amazes and terrifies me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-A...r_embedded] Go ahead and watch it if you want?

yukio and Tech. REM stands for Rapid Eye Movement, but it's the deepest stage of sleep. During this stage, your eyes move rapidly, which explains the name. It's when most of your dreams occur, but you also have dreams while you are not in REM sleep. While you are asleep, your body is paralyzed to prevent from hurting yourself and the people you love while you sleep. It's a natural body function. Yukio, what you have just means that you don't undergo paralysis while you're asleep. Of course, there's a type of sleep paralysis where you wake up and you're still paralyzed. This happens mostly to lucid dreamers. Since they are still partially asleep, their body creates things to explain why they can't move. Often times the individual will hear sounds and voices, as well as see figures. The individual usually says that somebody was sitting on their chest choking them when they woke up. It's not limited to lucid dreamers, as everybody can experience this randomly. Lucky for you, if you become a lucid dreamer, you won't have to worry about this happening. Tongue_out

As for creepy pasta, only story I've read on there was the Lavender Town Syndrome story. I thought it was pretty interesting. XD
(Jul. 07, 2012  8:49 PM)Yukio Wrote: Its alright. Also, I am done with explaining to my grandma. I don't really care about it anymore.

Anyways, is anyone else scared of the Creepy Pasta stuff? Because the moment I learned about Help me.scr, I freeked out. I didn't want to go to sleep and everything. Anyone else have been tramatized by those stories?

Warning, I am not responsible for anything that happens to you if you decide to watch Help Me.scr. I dont want anyone else to be scared/freaked out like me. I hope people will take this little warning into consideration.

I read Creepy Pasta now, I never dare to look at their photos, just stories.

I saw Help Me.scr when I was 9, pissed my pants. No joke.
I looked at the photo for help me.scr. I freaked out. I couldn't go to sleep but to think the Japanese ghost would come to me and kill me. And also, I never watched Help me.scr. I only know there cat killing cat, and the pic. Just mentioning it is scaring me.

@ Bey Heart: I know it when I'm dreaming, yet I still move without me knowing. I always convince myself to think its a dream, and I try to wake up. But sometimes, I don't remember about dreaming even if I was aware of it. And I still move. I once knew I was talking to my teacher, and it was a dream, and when I woke up, my mom said I talked in my sleep; the same words I said to my teacher in my sleep.
Speaking of creepy pasta, I got one Slender Man right in my sig :3
The live action Marblehornets is getting exceedingly screwed up, though I'm not surprised that character relationships were straining.
(May. 31, 2012  1:41 AM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: lately i have been busy with school, friends, and girls (i may have a girlfriend now Wink )..
well... we broke up a while ago.. still very good friends though.. but it hurts so much...

other then that.. i have great news Grin...
(wasn't able to find a thread about jobs.. so i guess here is right)
i got a job for the city of toronto as a peer leader.. really i just give presentations supporting healthy living, not doing drugs, ect... which is a very good job for me..
so now i finally have money!.. FINALLY!
Good job Wolf, if I had a chance to take that job, I would because I love talking, especially to an audience, what makes it more fun is that you're changing the world. Anyways, I might get a job at Toys R Us, yes I know what you guys are thinking "Hasderp! Hasbro! Beyblades! Discount!".
Good Luck Mickey! I'm a little jealous though, I've always wanted to work at Toys R Us, but the minimum age is 18.

Anyway, for AP English next school year, one of the required books is The Kite Runner. I have only read the first ten chapters, but I can tell that I hate this book, and I'm not one to hate reading. Maybe I should take a break from this one and start on the hopefully less depressing Grapes of Wrath.
Okay, so I just got back from meeting my grandparents in West Virginia, and they've been hit by some of these storms...

I just feel so bad for them. They've been out of power for weeks! And what's worse? Hail and winds 60+ for the next week!!

And on top of THAT, the electric box for the portion of Glen Daniel where my grandparents live has completely been wiped, so they might have to get a new electric box and be out of power for another MONTH...

Damn, the world is so mean... Unhappy
(Jul. 08, 2012  11:08 PM)Xander Wrote: Good Luck Mickey! I'm a little jealous though, I've always wanted to work at Toys R Us, but the minimum age is 18.

Anyway, for AP English next school year, one of the required books is The Kite Runner. I have only read the first ten chapters, but I can tell that I hate this book, and I'm not one to hate reading. Maybe I should take a break from this one and start on the hopefully less depressing Grapes of Wrath.
I had to read that book for English last year. It wasn't anything I'm interested in, but it's not the worst book you could read. I'm guessing you're probably thrown off by the other culture, time, and what happens to Hasaan?

Pretty much. 'Tis a shame. Hassan had so much loyalty for Amir that he gave away his dignity on multiple occasions for him. Then Amir pushed him aside.

I agree, its not the worst thing I could have read, though. Pretty bad, but not the worst.