Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Dec. 10, 2021  2:55 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2021  3:22 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: Cool! Without spoiling it, is it a good game? As in, do you recommend it?

yes I recommend it, its a bit more complex than the first game but if you beaten the 1st I think you like the second one!

As A Xeno fan overall I Feel Like Xenoblade 1 Was Disapointing
But If You Like Xenoblade You might Like Xenogears
P.S they are made by the same people, though they are from the same series but different universe
FNAF Security Breach Has A Pokemon Reference In two of it's animatronics, they are a duo like pokemon games, And look at their names lol
Merry Christmas WBO!!!
Quick Question: What's your relationship with your siblings? Me and my sister could probably go to war against each other, then on the other hand were being rebellious against our mother
(Dec. 28, 2021  3:53 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Quick Question: What's your relationship with your siblings? Me and my sister could probably go to war against each other, then on the other hand were being rebellious against our mother

My Not-So-Quick Answer:

(Once Upon A Time starts to play)

Long ago, two races rules over the House: ME and the SIBLINGS.

One day, war broke out between the two races.

After a long battle, the Siblings were victorious.

They sealed Me in my room with a magic spell.

Many years later...

My Room

202X.

Legends say that those who are sent to their room never return.

(Dec. 28, 2021  11:55 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2021  3:53 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Quick Question: What's your relationship with your siblings? Me and my sister could probably go to war against each other, then on the other hand were being rebellious against our mother

My Not-So-Quick Answer:

Many years later...

My Room

202X.

Basically everybody when younger siblings
Also nice original story
BEST CHRISTMAS EVER
HAPPY NEW YEAR WBO!!!
How in the world has nintendo not attempted to sue pokemon mobile games? also HAPPY NEW YEAR
Everyone: *starts a new year like normal people do; eirher sleeping or hoping for a better 2022*
Me: *sad chemistry-studying noises*
Seriously though, best wishes to y'all, and a Happy New Year.
Happy New Year WBO

Although I’m in america
Happy New Year WBO! Let this be a great one!
I hate you 2020 anyone happy New year! Now I'm gonna go sleep
Happy new year folks! It's my first new year here and I'm hoping to celebrate many more!
Whoever's in the same boat as me please post here!
(Dec. 28, 2021  11:55 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:

My Not-So-Quick Answer:

Many years later...

My Room

202X.

Wait a minute what type of siblings are we talking about is a ancient Warrior older siblings or the forgotten n samurai middle child or the chosen one younger siblings
(Jan. 04, 2022  2:33 AM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2021  11:55 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: My Not-So-Quick Answer:

Many years later...

My Room

202X.

Wait a minute what type of siblings are we talking about is a ancient Warrior older siblings or the forgotten n samurai middle child or the chosen one younger siblings

I'm the oldest. I think that sums up the rest...
I don’t know when or how, but I’ve developed the ability to bite ice cream without my teeth hurting. I have ascended
(Feb. 12, 2022  5:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I don’t know when or how, but I’ve developed the ability to bite ice cream without my teeth hurting. I have ascended

Hacker. I can’t do that😭😭😭😭😭
(Dec. 23, 2021  6:51 AM)beykid44 Wrote: FNAF Security Breach Has A Pokemon Reference In two of it's animatronics, they are a duo like pokemon games, And look at their names lol

The sun and moon being a duo isn't just from Pokemon.
(Feb. 12, 2022  11:21 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2022  5:49 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: I don’t know when or how, but I’ve developed the ability to bite ice cream without my teeth hurting. I have ascended

i've asked around and It's in my blood, my mom and brother can do it too. it's so convenient, like eating the ice cream without it melting in your cone. I've started to manipulate the matrix with my Jedi power-no-jutsu
My crush turn out to be straight so I guess you can say it’s a win. I want a boyfriend so bad or maybe a girlfriend. I just wait cause music is my life
(Feb. 13, 2022  3:44 AM)xros Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2021  6:51 AM)beykid44 Wrote: FNAF Security Breach Has A Pokemon Reference In two of it's animatronics, they are a duo like pokemon games, And look at their names lol

The sun and moon being a duo isn't just from Pokemon.

ik it was a joke

(Feb. 13, 2022  5:02 PM)kai edits Wrote: My crush turn out to be straight so I guess you can say it’s a win. I want a boyfriend so bad or maybe a girlfriend. I just wait cause music is my life

uhhh Random thought,
I still can't get that pic of ur throat out of my head, Or was that someone else?

(Feb. 12, 2022  11:21 PM)kai edits Wrote:

(Feb. 13, 2022  4:05 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2022  11:21 PM)kai edits Wrote: Hacker. I can’t do that😭😭😭😭😭

i've asked around and It's in my blood, my mom and brother can do it too. it's so convenient, like eating the ice cream without it melting in your cone. I've started to manipulate the matrix with my Jedi power-no-jutsu

HA! AMATUERS I CAN EAT THE WHOLE BUCKET WITH ONE SPOONFUL!
jk but i can do that too, I can drink cold water without my soul leaving my body too
(Dec. 31, 2021  2:32 PM)khaiworld Wrote: How in the world has nintendo not attempted to sue pokemon mobile games? also HAPPY NEW YEAR

ah yes Nintendo bias, they turn a blind eye to pokemon mobile games but as soon as a pokemon brick bronze game pops up on roblox they scream and cry like a baby who got their favorite toy stolen.

also I found out a few months ago that my roblox avatar got put onto an NFT website for sale at 200$, still hasn't been sold cause I hacked the site and took it down, yes I can hack, don't be scared cause I won't hack you unless I see a reason too (highly unlikely) plus everyone on here is cool (except BeybladerKing, and GrandBlader999, and whoever his brother is)
(Feb. 15, 2022  4:16 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2021  2:32 PM)khaiworld Wrote: How in the world has nintendo not attempted to sue pokemon mobile games? also HAPPY NEW YEAR

ah yes Nintendo bias, they turn a blind eye to pokemon mobile games but as soon as a pokemon brick bronze game pops up on roblox they scream and cry like a baby who got their favorite toy stolen.

also I found out a few months ago that my roblox avatar got put onto an NFT website for sale at 200$, still hasn't been sold cause I hacked the site and took it down, yes I can hack, don't be scared cause I won't hack you unless I see a reason too (highly unlikely) plus everyone on here is cool (except BeybladerKing, and GrandBlader999, and whoever his brother is)

hey can you hack something for me?
lol
it depends on what it is but I could see what I can do