Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Feb. 15, 2022  7:14 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: it depends on what it is but I could see what I can do

asphalt 8/9
and fortnite
Homie teabagged me so we stealing his acc

(Feb. 15, 2022  7:17 PM)beykid44 Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2022  7:14 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: it depends on what it is but I could see what I can do

asphalt 8/9
and fortnite
Homie teabagged me so we stealing his acc

ok maybe not lol
no, to avoid myself getting in trouble i'm dropping this subject, i'm not stealing someones account for something everyone does in FPS games
(Feb. 15, 2022  7:18 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: no, to avoid myself getting in trouble i'm dropping this subject, i'm not stealing someones account for something everyone does in FPS games

I was joking lol
But fr can you hack into my discord acc gimme pass

bc i can get into it
I just find it funny that every time some stupid things happen that I can't accept, I always tend to have a mental battle with myself. It has been very tiresome.
(Feb. 15, 2022  11:01 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: I just find it funny that every time some stupid things happen that I can't accept, I always tend to have mental battle with myself. It has been very tiresome.

I've had to put up with that for the past 3 years, ever since I had to change schools, and every time part of my brain tries to accept it, my entire mind goes into a nuclear war phase. I start twitching and sometimes even convulsing/shaking. And trust me, I know what you mean by "tiresome".
my current mental state is a computer on fire due to school, count me getting no sleep (thankfully I can function normally without sleep for about 2 weeks and be ok), and being broke af, my Literature teacher giving me loads of weekend homework cause I have high IQ, me feeling like I never get a break from school due to the stress, I can relate
(Feb. 16, 2022  3:27 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: my current mental state is a computer on fire due to school, count me getting no sleep (thankfully I can function normally without sleep for about 2 weeks and be ok), and being broke af, my Literature teacher giving me loads of weekend homework cause I have high IQ, me feeling like I never get a break from school due to the stress, I can relate

a teacher giving someone more homework than the rest of the class is discrimination tell your parents immediately and get him/her fired lol. in terms of school, I've learned to take one day off, and do nothing important on that day. i can chill other days, but only when i don't got stuff to do. my day is saturday. in terms of sleep, literally just go to bed asap. not like when you feel like it or when you can, it should be your top priority other than school. If you just can't sleep, try turning the fan on or listening to music, that usually helps me. and maybe drink some sugar water or warm milk, i heard those help.

i say 'in terms of' wayyyyyy too much lol i need a new transition phrase xd
It’s not exactly that, she gives everyone a crapton of homework, she just expects me to do better than everyone else at it
You can never truly slay your demons, you can only learn to live above them

yes i'm 14 and i'm already this smart, god help me
Im joining a nation championship
wow that's cool but that's not my kind of thing
for ssbu i hope yo boy does good
(Feb. 15, 2022  4:16 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote:
(Dec. 31, 2021  2:32 PM)khaiworld Wrote: How in the world has nintendo not attempted to sue pokemon mobile games? also HAPPY NEW YEAR

ah yes Nintendo bias, they turn a blind eye to pokemon mobile games but as soon as a pokemon brick bronze game pops up on roblox they scream and cry like a baby who got their favorite toy stolen.

also I found out a few months ago that my roblox avatar got put onto an NFT website for sale at 200$, still hasn't been sold cause I hacked the site and took it down, yes I can hack, don't be scared cause I won't hack you unless I see a reason too (highly unlikely) plus everyone on here is cool (except BeybladerKing, and GrandBlader999, and whoever his brother is)

on an unrelated note there are SOME good pokemon mobile games (*cough* coromon *cough*) but imo most are bad

also my roblos account is very inactive rn so I have some noglastic recents like eviction notice
New Math Teacher be like:Your Breathing Minus 20 Points,You made a sound Minus 20 Points

"Minus 20 Points" I'm tired of hearing it
I'm lazy and annoying but I'm good at studies I get hundreds in every Math class until now
Is anyone here interested in the TCG Duel Masters?
Did anyone else watch The Batman? That movie was the best Batman movie I’ve ever seen.
(Feb. 16, 2022  11:48 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2022  3:27 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: my current mental state is a computer on fire due to school, count me getting no sleep (thankfully I can function normally without sleep for about 2 weeks and be ok), and being broke af, my Literature teacher giving me loads of weekend homework cause I have high IQ, me feeling like I never get a break from school due to the stress, I can relate

a teacher giving someone more homework than the rest of the class is discrimination tell your parents immediately and get him/her fired lol. in terms of school, I've learned to take one day off, and do nothing important on that day. i can chill other days, but only when i don't got stuff to do. my day is saturday. in terms of sleep, literally just go to bed asap. not like when you feel like it or when you can, it should be your top priority other than school. If you just can't sleep, try turning the fan on or listening to music, that usually helps me. and maybe drink some sugar water or warm milk, i heard those help.

i say 'in terms of' wayyyyyy too much lol i need a new transition phrase xd
my parents will never let me take a day off from school unless I have a fever (I am a boss at faking sick except it's rare I do actually get sick)
Random thought: Xbox or Playstation?
Xbox forever
(Mar. 24, 2022  7:24 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Did anyone else watch The Batman? That movie was the best Batman movie I’ve ever seen.

#1: havent seen you in a bit

#2: ngl other than the 1st 2 christian bale movies that one was the best. It was so fun to watch
(Mar. 29, 2022  4:30 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Random thought: Xbox or Playstation?

I mainly play Xbox but the only time i ever play PlayStation is when i go to a friends house (Most of my friends are PlayStation geeks)

I've had an Xbox since the Nintendo Gamecube (Which they don't make anymore) so that's why i've stuck with it for a long time.
Random thought: Am I the only person who likes Walkatrout?
what do you guys think of the new kirby forgotten land?
[img]file:///C:/Users/622910033/OneDrive%20-%20Fort%20Wayne%20Community%20Schools/Pictures/owner.png[/img]
guys. i know its kinda late for this, but WHAT IF the person who invented april fools, pulled the biggest april fool, and april fools is on a different day.