Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Aug. 11, 2021  8:54 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I was talking to my uncle on the phone then he asked me if I liked a PlayStation or Xbox then I said Play Station and then he said when he comes to visit he'll bring a PS and then when the call ended my sister said "WE'RE GETTING A PS5!!!!" But I said let's not get our hopes up

I'm more of an Xbox/Switch person but, good for you! I hope you get it!
(Aug. 11, 2021  8:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  8:54 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: I was talking to my uncle on the phone then he asked me if I liked a PlayStation or Xbox then I said Play Station and then he said when he comes to visit he'll bring a PS and then when the call ended my sister said "WE'RE GETTING A PS5!!!!" But I said let's not get our hopes up

Thanks, but it's just a theory tho
I was using the voice type and the word it shouldn't be in there
(Aug. 11, 2021  8:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

lucky  nice and hope you get that sweet sweet PS5!

also UB i'm a switch person

i usually play pokemon sword, shield, super smash bros, and human fall flat, and rocket league
I usually train and train with sephiroth of smash ultimate.
(Aug. 11, 2021  9:03 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: I usually train and train with sephiroth of smash ultimate.

i usually train with pit, or greninja
If I'm not using sephiroth I train with cloud, pit, and Greninja

Sometimes shulk though
(Aug. 11, 2021  9:12 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: If I'm not using sephiroth I train with cloud, pit, and Greninja

Sometimes shulk though

good lord when i say cloud is a heavy attack he is

i got 3 stocked by cloud once
I'm getting sused from school because i defended myself
(Aug. 11, 2021  8:57 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  8:56 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm more of an Xbox/Switch person but, good for you! I hope you get it!

Thanks, but it's just a theory tho

A GAME THEORY!!!
(Aug. 31, 2021  10:24 PM)Beykid2.0 Wrote: I'm getting sused from school because i defended myself
Bro schools can sue you?
(Sep. 01, 2021  10:35 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2021  10:24 PM)Beykid2.0 Wrote: I'm getting sused from school because i defended myself
Bro schools can sue you?

I think (not sure) they mean sused as in the Among Us kind of sus, they're being blamed but all they did was defend themselves.
(Sep. 01, 2021  10:37 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2021  10:35 AM)kai edits Wrote: Bro schools can sue you?

I think (not sure) they mean sused as in the Among Us kind of sus, they're being blamed but all they did was defend themselves.

I think they actually mean being SUSpended.
(Sep. 01, 2021  11:55 AM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2021  10:37 AM)i\m batman Wrote: I think (not sure) they mean sused as in the Among Us kind of sus, they're being blamed but all they did was defend themselves.

That's most likely it, I agree. I've seen too many amogus memes.
(Sep. 01, 2021  10:37 AM)i\m batman Wrote: I think (not sure) they mean sused as in the Among Us kind of sus, they're being blamed but all they did was defend themselves.

correct!

update after school later Smile

Escaped the sus

And potentially got a new gf Smile
I just got my first COVID jab! Yay! On a more depressing note, my brother's dog was diagnosed with bone cancer yesterday and is going to be put down today.
(Sep. 01, 2021  11:09 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I just got my first COVID jab! Yay! On a more depressing note, my brother's dog was diagnosed with bone cancer yesterday and is going to be put down today.

Why are you excited of getting Covid?
(Sep. 01, 2021  11:16 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2021  11:09 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote: I just got my first COVID jab! Yay! On a more depressing note, my brother's dog was diagnosed with bone cancer yesterday and is going to be put down today.

Why are you excited of getting Covid?

I mean the vaccine jab.
(Sep. 01, 2021  11:23 PM)BeybladeManiac0 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2021  11:16 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Why are you excited of getting Covid?

I mean the vaccine jab.

Ohhhhhhh Dang it
Just came back from CHAOS, lol, anyways, School was crazy and my head hurts so, I'm gonna take a nap soon.
(Sep. 01, 2021  11:58 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Just came back from CHAOS, lol, anyways, School was crazy and my head hurts so, I'm gonna take a nap soon.

You come back from school at 5:89.....
(Sep. 01, 2021  11:59 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2021  11:58 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Just came back from CHAOS, lol, anyways, School was crazy and my head hurts so, I'm gonna take a nap soon.

You come back from school at 5:89.....

Lemme explain in two simple words. Time Zones, lol
(Sep. 02, 2021  12:00 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2021  11:59 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: You come back from school at 5:89.....

Lemme explain in two simple words. Time Zones, lol

Ohhhhh I go to School at 7:00 or late and return at 2:40