Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Aug. 11, 2021  3:12 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: Dude do what I do let your anger out then your parents will have a heart felt talk with you then you say sorry and you scare your brother but not to scary and he'll stop! (this is from my experience with my sister)

or just do what Unseen daid

hmm alright i will do this as well as what UB said!
But Hey! If you get in trouble to to your brother and hug him your parents will forgive you or let you of with a warning
(Aug. 11, 2021  3:15 AM)LegendJustice Wrote: But Hey! If you get in trouble to to your brother and hug him your parents will forgive you or let you of with a warning

i wish my parents were like that
(Aug. 11, 2021  3:09 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: good lord someone help me

my 3 year old brother is annoying me so much im about to go to the point of insanity. this has gone on for 3 days and i've just had enough of it

he mainly kicks me pinches me or puts his feet on me (we sleep in the same bed in a hotel)

and if i start to hit him i'll get in trouble

any advice? the funny thing is he's annoying me literally right now

please help me im about to go insane.

Definitely don't hit him. Violence isn't the answer in any situation, especially one involving a child of that age. If he's bothering you, inform your parents of such. Trust me, I speak from experience; I have four younger siblings myself, one of which happens to be around the same age as your brother.
(Aug. 11, 2021  3:38 AM)#Fafnir Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  3:09 AM)GenesisBlader Wrote: good lord someone help me

my 3 year old brother is annoying me so much im about to go to the point of insanity. this has gone on for 3 days and i've just had enough of it

he mainly kicks me pinches me or puts his feet on me (we sleep in the same bed in a hotel)

and if i start to hit him i'll get in trouble

any advice? the funny thing is he's annoying me literally right now

please help me im about to go insane.

Definitely don't hit him. Violence isn't the answer in any situation, especially one involving a child of that age. If he's bothering you, inform your parents of such. Trust me, I speak from experience; I have four younger siblings myself, one of which happens to be around the same age as your brother.
oh i wasnt thinking about hitting him 

alright i'll consider this

thanks everyone for your support lol, he stopped when i did what you guys said

he's currently asleep rn
Quick Question: what should you do if your sibling threatens to hack your account in a game?
(Aug. 11, 2021  6:36 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Quick Question: what should you do if your sibling threatens to hack your account in a game?

Give them the fight of their life Talk to your parents, anything that involves your siblings or someone driving you nuts go get adult authority it's better than getting in trouble too, if they won't listen, stand your guard and tell them, It's important, if necessary annoy them in till the listen (JK don't do that)
(Aug. 11, 2021  6:36 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Quick Question: what should you do if your sibling threatens to hack your account in a game?

I've used that threat before, but do you think they would be able to hack you other than knowing your email?
(Aug. 11, 2021  6:43 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

Give them the fight of their life Talk to your parents, anything that involves your siblings or someone driving you nuts go get adult authority it's better than getting in trouble too, if they won't listen, stand your guard and tell them, It's important, if necessary annoy them in till the listen (JK don't do that)

K!

(Aug. 11, 2021  6:45 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:

I've used that threat before, but do you think they would be able to hack you other than knowing your email?

Yup, my sister is smart
Well all you can do is inform your parents.
(Aug. 11, 2021  6:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well all you can do is inform your parents.

Yeah, if I do that she’ll probably black mail me
(Aug. 11, 2021  6:47 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  6:47 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Well all you can do is inform your parents.

Well if your parents are willing to help you then she probably won't get away with it.
(Aug. 11, 2021  6:47 PM)LegendJustice Wrote:

Me and your sister need to have a talk Besides, I'm sure whatever you did for her to blackmail you isn't that bad, so just talk to your parents

holy moly, the things i would do to my siblings

but getting real, i would tell a parent or just ignore them. they might be trying to get attention

tell your sister to take a chill pill
I would do that too

Silas would yeet his sibling out of the window and I bet Hyde would do the same.
(Aug. 11, 2021  8:32 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: I would do that too

Silas  would yeet his sibling out of the window and I bet Hyde would do the same.

Silas isn’t mean. He just acts tough, but on the inside he has a kind heart. Silas is an amazing character, with an awesome bey, so DONT YOU DARE MAKE FUN OF HIM!
Okay okay I know Silas has a soft side but Hyde is a whole different story he would definitely yeet his sibling out the window if they tried to hack his video game account
(Aug. 11, 2021  8:32 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: I would do that too

Silas  would yeet his sibling out of the window and I bet Hyde would do the same.

I have to agree with Rogue, we've seen Silas's true side, he's basically a pineapple Spiky and tough on the outside super good on the inside (I love Pinapples)

Also, the rules are "No talking about Beyblade in this thread" please move this conversation in the Beyblade Random Thoughts
Beyblade burst rise characters in a nutshell: Joe is a gambling addict, food meals a narcissist, Arthur's trying to take over the world, Delta's the cool guy, Dante is the protagonist, Arman's that one side character who has a defensive type that's been in every season, tango is the hippie, Gwyn is that really smart kid in your class.

I was using voice type so when it says food meals I was trying to say fumiya
(Aug. 11, 2021  8:49 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Beyblade burst rise characters in a nutshell: Joe is a gambling addict, food meals a narcissist, Arthur's trying to take over the world, Delta's the cool guy, Dante is the protagonist, Arman's that one side character who has a defensive type that's been in every season, tango is the hippie, Gwyn is that really smart kid in your class.

I was using voice type so when it says food meals I was trying to say fumiya

"- No Beyblade posts. Like all the Off-Topic Forums, Beyblade should not be discussed here. The Beyblade Random Thoughts thread already exists anyway."
Sorry I'm still getting the hang of this whole thread thing 😅
I was talking to my uncle on the phone then he asked me if I liked a PlayStation or Xbox then I said Play Station and then he said when he comes to visit he'll bring a PS and then when the call ended my sister said "WE'RE GETTING A PS5!!!!" But I said let's not get our hopes up
Yeah , but we don't know for sure
Anyway it does anyone else think that that song good 4 u by Olivia Rodrigo is way too overplayed