Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Mar. 05, 2021  3:25 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Tell you what Pixi, I will renew Amane’s apocalypse for season 2 if and only if this post gets 13 likes.

And the alts start coming and they don’t stop coming (haha get it because it’s like a line in All Star)

If you somehow get 13 likes and none are alts, then I’ll… uh I don’t know I was just speaking words
Happy Independence day Ghana

normally I wouldn't care but my past teacher is from there and he's pretty cool
I have a question. Can you use fake takara tomy stadiums in ranked tournaments?
(Mar. 09, 2021  4:24 PM)USN Wrote: I have a question. Can you use fake takara tomy stadiums in ranked tournaments?

I'll answer your question with a question: What do you think the answer is?
(Mar. 09, 2021  8:36 PM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2021  4:24 PM)USN Wrote: I have a question. Can you use fake takara tomy stadiums in ranked tournaments?

I'll answer your question with a question: What do you think the answer is?

I think the answer is no, but I do not really know. I just wanted to know because to get the standard stadium you must buy a set that is like $80 with 2 beys I don't even want.
I have had a random thought: So if you are not allowed to use beys that were not wore down in official Hasbro/TT stadiums, that means you can't just cut off the little rubber end on awaken drivers. But who would know the difference if you just cut off like 95% of the rubber, launch it a few times, and then boom! It's not like anyone could tell that is was ill done.
(Mar. 10, 2021  5:34 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I have had a random thought: So if you are not allowed to use beys that were not wore down in official Hasbro/TT stadiums, that means you can't just cut off the little rubber end on awaken drivers. But who would know the difference if you just cut off like 95% of the rubber, launch it a few times, and then boom! It's not like anyone could tell that is was ill done.

wrong thread.
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:47 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  5:34 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: I have had a random thought: So if you are not allowed to use beys that were not wore down in official Hasbro/TT stadiums, that means you can't just cut off the little rubber end on awaken drivers. But who would know the difference if you just cut off like 95% of the rubber, launch it a few times, and then boom! It's not like anyone could tell that is was ill done.

wrong thread.

It's a random thought I had, no?
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:49 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:47 PM)eggblader Wrote: wrong thread.

It's a random thought I had, no?

for beyblades.
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:52 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:49 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: It's a random thought I had, no?

for beyblades.

Does it say "Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST EXCEPT FOR BEYBLADE RANDOM THOUGHTS"
Or does it say "Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST"
Don't say thing you don't know
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:54 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:52 PM)eggblader Wrote: for beyblades.

Does it say "Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST EXCEPT FOR BEYBLADE RANDOM THOUGHTS"
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]No Beyblade posts.[/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Like all the Off-Topic Forums, Beyblade should not be discussed here. The [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Beyblade Random Thoughts thread[/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] already exists anyway.[/font]
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:56 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:54 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Does it say "Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST EXCEPT FOR BEYBLADE RANDOM THOUGHTS"
[font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]No Beyblade posts.[/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Like all the Off-Topic Forums, Beyblade should not be discussed here. The [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Beyblade Random Thoughts thread[/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] already exists anyway.[/font]

Thanks, I did not know that, and you informed me on that. Unlike eggblader, you actually helped me.

(Btw eggblader, I am not attacking you, just saying)

Alos there are a ton of beyblade thoughts and questions here, so now I'm just confused
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:57 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:56 PM)Pixi Wrote: [font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]No Beyblade posts.[/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] Like all the Off-Topic Forums, Beyblade should not be discussed here. The [/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Beyblade Random Thoughts thread[/font][font="Source Sans Pro", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] already exists anyway.[/font]

Thanks, I did not know that, and you informed me on that. Unlike “eggblader", you actually helped me.

Alos there are a ton of beyblade thoughts and questions here, so now I'm just confused
Okay, now you’re just being a jerk. First you pull a “don’t say things you don’t know” when you clearly didn’t know, and just because you say you aren’t attacking doesn’t mean you aren’t. You were going out of your way to call out eggblader, when they were somewhat helpful, to an extent.

And all of this could’ve been avoided if you had just read the thread rules.
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:24 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  6:57 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote: Thanks, I did not know that, and you informed me on that. Unlike “eggblader", you actually helped me.

Okay, now you’re just being a jerk. First you pull a “don’t say things you don’t know” when you clearly didn’t know, and just because you say you aren’t attacking doesn’t mean you aren’t. You were going out of your way to call out eggblader, when they were somewhat helpful, to an extent.

Hm, I do admit I could've done things better... sorry eggblader , I've just had a difficult day, but that's no excuse.
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:27 PM)Spin Stealing Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2021  7:24 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Okay, now you’re just being a jerk. First you pull a “don’t say things you don’t know” when you clearly didn’t know, and just because you say you aren’t attacking doesn’t mean you aren’t. You were going out of your way to call out eggblader, when they were somewhat helpful, to an extent.

Hm, I do admit I could've done things better... sorry eggblader , I've just had a difficult day, but that's no excuse.

its ok. i just wanted to mention you said something in the wrong thread Wink
I've spent the last 40 minutes laughing at this:
[Image: 7159203._SX540_.jpg]
Now excuse me while I pass out.
I finally have a job making enough money to buy toys for myself again and just picked up a random selection of beys from Zankye.

I have no idea what the current system is or where some of these layers even go. I'm feeling very overwhelmed but also very excited. The new SUPER KING series seems really cool. I got the Dragoon and Dranzer ones which is nice and nostalgic, I love the metal bit chips.

I wish I could read Japanese because theres so much text on the box and in the manual lol

What is the current best stadium for these new bey? Im still using my MFB Galaxy Pegasus DX Set stadium from years ago, is that still somewhat standard?
Finally reached 20k notifications. (I’ve surpassed earthHelios in post to notifications)
Ok, it didn’t bother me much at first. I was kinda like a 4/10 frustrated. NOW IM 9/10 FRUSTRATED! I DO DAILY UPLOADS, I EDIT THE VIDEOS AND CLIP THE PARTS WHERE I LAUNCH THEM, I USE LIGHTING, I ADD BACKGROUND MUSIC, FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS I ADD LOTS OF MEMES AND COOLL TRANSITIONS, I INTERACT WITH MY COMMENTERS, I HEART EVERY NON-INSULTING COMMENT, I EVEN DELETE SOME VIDEOS I DO THAT SEEMED BORING TO ME AND WILL SEEM BORING TO MY SUBSCRIBERS. AND AFTER A FLIPPING 6 MONTHS IVE GAINED 68 SUBSCRIBERS! IVE LOST 15! I WOULD HAVE 83 IF I DIDNT LOSE ANY! AND EVEN 83 IS SO LOW! THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER BEYTUBERS WHO STARTED AROUND 6 MONTHS AGO AND HAVE WAY MORE SUBS THAN ME! I WILL LITERALLY POST EVERY NAME OF THOSE CHANNELS I KNOW! CAN EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
ULTIMATE SOLO NATE
SPYDER
TOY CRAZE
WHEN IT RAINS BEYBLADE
HENWOOJA 1
THE BEYBLADE CHANNEL
AIGER AKABANE 1
MARKEN GAME TIME
ITS TIME TO PLAY
THERES MORE BUT I CANT REMEMBER THE EXACT NAMES
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING WRONG!?
(Mar. 15, 2021  2:20 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok, it didn’t bother me much at first. I was kinda like a 4/10 frustrated. NOW IM 9/10 FRUSTRATED! I DO DAILY UPLOADS, I EDIT THE VIDEOS AND CLIP THE PARTS WHERE I LAUNCH THEM, I USE LIGHTING, I ADD BACKGROUND MUSIC, FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS I ADD LOTS OF MEMES AND COOLL TRANSITIONS, I INTERACT WITH MY COMMENTERS, I HEART EVERY NON-INSULTING COMMENT, I EVEN DELETE SOME VIDEOS I DO THAT SEEMED BORING TO ME AND WILL SEEM BORING TO MY SUBSCRIBERS. AND AFTER A FLIPPING 6 MONTHS IVE GAINED 68 SUBSCRIBERS! IVE LOST 15! I WOULD HAVE 83 IF I DIDNT LOSE ANY! AND EVEN 83 IS SO LOW! THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER BEYTUBERS WHO STARTED AROUND 6 MONTHS AGO AND HAVE WAY MORE SUBS THAN ME! I WILL LITERALLY POST EVERY NAME OF THOSE CHANNELS I KNOW! CAN EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
ULTIMATE SOLO NATE
SPYDER
TOY CRAZE
WHEN IT RAINS BEYBLADE
HENWOOJA 1
THE BEYBLADE CHANNEL
AIGER AKABANE 1
MARKEN GAME TIME
ITS TIME TO PLAY

Whats your channel?
(Mar. 15, 2021  1:34 PM)Minion Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  2:20 AM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Ok, it didn’t bother me much at first. I was kinda like a 4/10 frustrated. NOW IM 9/10 FRUSTRATED! I DO DAILY UPLOADS, I EDIT THE VIDEOS AND CLIP THE PARTS WHERE I LAUNCH THEM, I USE LIGHTING, I ADD BACKGROUND MUSIC, FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS I ADD LOTS OF MEMES AND COOLL TRANSITIONS, I INTERACT WITH MY COMMENTERS, I HEART EVERY NON-INSULTING COMMENT, I EVEN DELETE SOME VIDEOS I DO THAT SEEMED BORING TO ME AND WILL SEEM BORING TO MY SUBSCRIBERS. AND AFTER A FLIPPING 6 MONTHS IVE GAINED 68 SUBSCRIBERS! IVE LOST 15! I WOULD HAVE 83 IF I DIDNT LOSE ANY! AND EVEN 83 IS SO LOW! THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER BEYTUBERS WHO STARTED AROUND 6 MONTHS AGO AND HAVE WAY MORE SUBS THAN ME! I WILL LITERALLY POST EVERY NAME OF THOSE CHANNELS I KNOW! CAN EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
ULTIMATE SOLO NATE
SPYDER
TOY CRAZE
WHEN IT RAINS BEYBLADE
HENWOOJA 1
THE BEYBLADE CHANNEL
AIGER AKABANE 1
MARKEN GAME TIME
ITS TIME TO PLAY

Whats your channel?
Its called Dual Blader. It has 70 subscribers with about 200 or so uploads. find a video on the beyblade videos thread that has the dual blader channel and you should access it from there if you cant find it by searching it up.
(Mar. 15, 2021  4:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  1:34 PM)Minion Wrote: Whats your channel?
Its called Dual Blader. It has 70 subscribers with about 200 or so uploads. find a video on the beyblade videos thread that has the dual blader channel and you should access it from there if you cant find it by searching it up.

lol it isn't such a big deal
(Mar. 15, 2021  7:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  4:29 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Its called Dual Blader. It has 70 subscribers with about 200 or so uploads. find a video on the beyblade videos thread that has the dual blader channel and you should access it from there if you cant find it by searching it up.

lol it isn't such a big deal
what isn't such a big deal?
the sun will not explode.
(Mar. 15, 2021  7:54 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2021  7:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: lol it isn't such a big deal
what isn't such a big deal?

youtube channel