Random Thoughts 5 - READ RULES IN FIRST POST

(Mar. 03, 2021  5:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:37 PM)eggblader Wrote: what the heck are you guys even doing.

an ancient ritual to bless you with eternal luck and restore your faith in humanity, called the Hymn of Kerhs.

good i need it to pull hu tao.
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I guess I have to unsubsrcibe from this thread

no, join in lmao, thats the point
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:39 PM)Pixi Wrote: my world's on fire, how about yours?

That's the way i like it and I never get bored

HEY NOW UR AN ALL STAR GET UR GAME NOW GO PLAY
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:41 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: an ancient ritual to bless you with eternal luck and restore your faith in humanity, called the Hymn of Kerhs.

good i need it to pull hu tao.
u have to join in to do it
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:41 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:41 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I guess I have to unsubsrcibe from this thread

no, join in lmao, thats the point

idk what to do in this lol
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:41 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: no, join in lmao, thats the point

idk what to do in this lol

please tell me that was autocorrect messing ur post up.
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:43 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: idk what to do in this lol

please tell me that was autocorrect messing ur post up.

It wasnt
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:42 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: That's the way i like it and I never get bored

HEY NOW UR AN ALL STAR GET UR GAME NOW GO PLAY

HEY NOW! YOU'RE A ROCKSTAR! GET THE SHOW ON! GET PAID!
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:42 PM)Pixi Wrote: HEY NOW UR AN ALL STAR GET UR GAME NOW GO PLAY

This point I was there was a dislike option
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:42 PM)Pixi Wrote: HEY NOW UR AN ALL STAR GET UR GAME NOW GO PLAY

ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:48 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: HEY NOW! YOU'RE A ROCKSTAR! GET THE SHOW ON! GET PAID!

I join this
I really need to pull Hu Tao, because then she´ll become untouchable with Zhongli on my team as well and then I think she gets a damage boost too- HAHAAHHAHAHA then I´ll put Xingqiu on my team to make that nice water and fire combo and annihilate everything in my way, and then... BEIDOU´S ULTIMATE COUNTER WILL SHRED THROUGH ENEMIES AFTER I´VE DONE ALL OF THAT
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:46 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: please tell me that was autocorrect messing ur post up.

It wasnt

....excuse me? this song is like the theme song for movies in how the halo and Minecraft themes are the theme songs for games, how the pokemon and golden wind themes are the theme song for anime, how the simpsons theme is the theme for animated tv.

(Mar. 03, 2021  5:48 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:47 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: HEY NOW! YOU'RE A ROCKSTAR! GET THE SHOW ON! GET PAID!

Only shooting STAAARS break the moooold...
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:46 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It wasnt

....excuse me? this song is like the theme song for movies in how the halo and Minecraft themes are the theme songs for games, how the pokemon and golden wind themes are the theme song for anime, how the simpsons theme is the theme for animated tv.

but genshin theme doesnt have words. unless you count TOOTLOOTDOOTLOOTOTLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOTOTOLOTOOOLOT.
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:46 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: It wasnt

(Mar. 03, 2021  5:48 PM)Pixi Wrote: ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD

Only shooting STAAARS break the moooold...

honesty
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:57 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ....excuse me? this song is like the theme song for movies in how the halo and Minecraft themes are the theme songs for games, how the pokemon and golden wind themes are the theme song for anime, how the simpsons theme is the theme for animated tv.

but genshin theme doesnt have words. unless you count TOOTLOOTDOOTLOOTOTLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOTOTOLOTOOOLOT.
... I barely know what genshin impact is. Halo and Minecraft are the patrons of video game music. Doom, wii, Tetris, and super Mario too, but halo and Minecraft are the most respected.
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:57 PM)eggblader Wrote: but genshin theme doesnt have words. unless you count TOOTLOOTDOOTLOOTOTLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOTOTOLOTOOOLOT.
... I barely know what genshin impact is. Halo and Minecraft are the patrons of video game music. Doom, wii, Tetris, and super Mario too, but halo and Minecraft are the most respected.

sorry i didnt hear what you sed.

if youre an adult tho, dont play it, because your wallet will be empty by the end of the day.
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:57 PM)eggblader Wrote: but genshin theme doesnt have words. unless you count TOOTLOOTDOOTLOOTOTLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOTOTOLOTOOOLOT.

I play halo on xbox
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:11 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ... I barely know what genshin impact is. Halo and Minecraft are the patrons of video game music. Doom, wii, Tetris, and super Mario too, but halo and Minecraft are the most respected.

I play halo on xbox

YET YOU DO NOT KNOW THIS SONG! IM SO CONFUSED!
All characters are good in Genshin Impact, you just have to use them right
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:17 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: All characters are good in Genshin Impact, you just have to use them right

sorry. kaeya sucks, so does amber, lisa, and barbara.

(Mar. 03, 2021  6:37 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:17 PM)PeppzieCola Wrote: All characters are good in Genshin Impact, you just have to use them right

anyways, (straying away from rules) has anyone realized that tuesday is just "sday" with the word two?
(Mar. 03, 2021  6:37 PM)eggblader Wrote:

(Mar. 03, 2021  6:37 PM)eggblader Wrote: sorry. kaeya sucks, so does amber, lisa, and barbara.

anyways, (straying away from rules) has anyone realized that tuesday is just "sday" with the word two?

Keyeya is pretty bad but I don’t know why I keep using him though
(Mar. 03, 2021  5:18 PM)Pixi Wrote: petition for amane's apocalypse to have a season 2
6Jupiter5

I’ll think about it.

(Mar. 03, 2021  6:37 PM)eggblader Wrote: sorry. kaeya sucks

You take that back this instant. I’ll have you know with the right build Kaeya is godly.
BRUH BARBARA IS GOOD
KAEYA IS GOOD
AMBER IS GOOD FOR A SPECIFIC PLAYSTYLE
AND SO IS LISA SHE CAN BE GOOD FOR SUPPORT